Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Peachick Peekaboo (Philip + Tzofia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i choose you! peachick-aboo!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am
Ahhh the refreshing salty air of Civisect! There was nothing like it! Inhaling the cool night air, Philip walked down the streets enjoying the atmosphere. A gentle breeze teasingly threatened his hat and the detective chuckled, catching it before it could drift away. He'd come here to collect an order he'd placed. NHC was a wonderful city and he loved to call it home but he'd admit Civisect had amazing craftsmanship!

Checking his watch, Philip noted that he was early. Bored and not exactly a troll with an extra budget, he steered away from the tempting store fronts and found a little park. With lush plants and delicate flowers, it was beautiful and worthy of the ocean side town's reputation. Looking up at the trees that cradled the moons above, he let out a content sigh.

And so did the wind.

"Ack, wait! No!" Philip yelped as his hat went flying. Turning to chase it, he dashed after the breeze and called out! "Stop that hat!"

KitsuneAura

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:16 pm
Most nights, Tzofia couldn't be sure whether she was more appreciative that the mascot suit acted as the smallest shield between herself and other trolls or if she hated it for how suitably attention-grabbing it was. Peapop, of course, loved everything about it and he had assured her that everyone else in all of Alternia would as well. Whatever the case, she could only hope to get used to wearing it so often. Like it or not, Peachick was going to be a known entity from now on.

That didn't mean she couldn't try to alleviate some of the stresses of being noticed in the street, though. Passing directly by the storefronts would only crowd her, something she disliked even out of costume these nights if she was being honest, so she'd cut away to detour around them on her way. Peapop usually protested if she avoided people too much, and that would probably only happen more and more often now, but she moved quickly in hopes of getting far enough down the route before he said anything that it would be silly to turn back.

She was just about to venture into the little park when she heard the shout. As usual, her first instinct was to freeze, but then a hat fluttered across her sight at the same moment the words registered and quite suddenly she was running. She stretched out an arm to reach for it as she went. "H-hold on! I've got it!"

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Out of all the mysteries to encounter in the wild, a random peacock mascot was one he'd never forget.

"Ahaha- what?!" Philip laughed in delighted bewilderment as he scurried after the bird and hat. Feathered arms reached over to grab at it and the hat floated just above her fingers, wafting gracefully over toward some trees. Perhaps, he mused, he should start using it to play frisbee golf on his off days. But that was a thought best reserved for later.

"I don't suppose peacocks fly, do they?" The boy grinned sheepishly at the mascot costume, finally getting a look at the troll's face. With long eyelashes and some purple scars around her lips, the girl was intriguing. He wondered what had led her to this moment right now in that outfit. It was a story he decided he was going to find out!

"Would you help me with the tree?" Philip asked, leading the way over towards the hat once more.

KitsuneAura

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:51 pm
It was more than a little hard to swipe things out of the air when her hands were 'wings' and so Tzofia could only watch as the hat continued to drift out of her reach. The trees at least would stop its escape, but they presented a challenge all their own. As she stared doubtfully up at it, there was that voice again. This time she finally turned to see who it was that had lost their hat, face going a little purple at the comment about peacocks.

"They do!" She glanced back up at the hat as she followed him closer to the tree. "But I don't..." She wasn't even sure she'd be able to climb in this suit, how was she going to help him now? "Um..." Peachick wasn't supposed to give up, and she'd already offered to help, so she just needed a solution. There had to be something...!

Abruptly she had it. Stepping even closer in towards the trunk, she held her wings out, one hand over the other, and looked back at the boy. "I can, um, give you a boost!"

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:15 am
"Alright, here goes!" Her hesitation had been cute but what surprised him was her decisiveness. It was clear she didn't know how to best help him in her outfit but she'd done her best to come up with something. He wasn't one to turn that kind of spirit down! Grabbing a hold of one of the lower branches, he stepped up onto her hands and scrambled up into the tree. Disappearing into the branches, he climbed out of view. A few minutes went by before he returned with the hat in hand.

"Oh! You waited!" The hemoanon boy blinked and then smiled. Swinging down to the ground, he landed beside her. He proceeded to half bow in acknowledgement of her, making a show of lowering the hat before foisting it back onto his head and straightening it by the brim.

"Thanks for your help, miss... ? My name's Philip." Now he extended his hand for a handshake, curiosity glinting in his eyes.

"Sorry if it's rude but I just have to ask. Why are you a peacock?"

KitsuneAura

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:38 am
Tzofia had indeed waited, head tilted back to stare up through the branches and half ready to take up the chase again if the hat should come loose with another breeze. When he finally reappeared, hat in hand, she let out a relieved sigh that that hadn't been necessary. She bobbed into a nervous little half bow of her own immediately after his, unsure if she'd been expected to return it but not wanting to be wrong either way if she could help it.

"Tzofia," she said, reaching out to shake his hand with a wing. "My name is-" She paused with a gasp, eyes widening. "No, um! It's Peachick? It's- Both." Face going purple again with that embarrassment, she hurried to answer his question and maybe save a little face. "Oh no, it's not rude at all! I won it from Bloodfest not long ago and, well, my lusus really likes it because it makes me look more like him." Where was he anyway? Taking his time catching up?

"A-Anyway, there's a contest I'm signing up for and he thought- we thought- it would be fun to do it like this."

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:08 pm
"A contest? Oh! Are you joining that Superstar thing?" Philip brightened in excitement. This girl was full of one surprise right after another. Her shy anxious demeanor didn't seem the type to sign up for things like that. He was curious what her act would be.

"Well, you've won my vote! Thanks for helping me retrieve my hat." The hemoanon boy laughed. He did find himself sincerely liking her though. Not all trolls would've stopped what they were doing to help him on a silly goose chase. And her help with the tree, improvising around her restrictions was the cherry on top!

"I'll come cheer you on!" Philip added, remembering hearing something about a meet and greet portion of the event. It would be a bit out of his way to come back to Civisect but nothing he couldn't manage. Maybe he could even bring Kwelin and make it a fun trip!

"Until then, I'll let you get back out there to promote yourself!" He realized that she must be out in that costume to pass out flyers and get her name out there. Hogging her time like this wouldn't do. Still, he reached to fumble around in his pocket before he'd get going.

"And if you ever need help, swing by! Though really, seems like I'm the one who could use your's! You made a great assistant!" His eyes twinkled as he handed over a business card.

KitsuneAura
how to hire a purpleblood...

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 pm
"Really?" Tzofia looked back up at him in surprise for a moment before smiling again, genuinely warm. "That's really nice of you. I'll look forward to seeing you there." She hadn't even really started being Peachick, but somehow she already had her first fan. Even if he was only saying so to be nice, it was...actually really exciting, wasn't it? Maybe the contest wouldn't be quite so bad as she thought after all?

"Oh, that's..." His assumption that she had promoting to do, even though she'd actually only been trying to sneak home at this point, had caught her off guard as well. Before she could correct him, though, he was handing her a business card and a compliment. She'd made a great assistant? Purplebloods weren't really supposed to be assistants, but it felt nice to know she'd done well. Mulling that over, she looked down at the card and then immediately back up. He was a detective?

"Do you, um, do you need an assistant?" Most of what she knew about detective work came from tv shows here and there, but she'd had the immediate thought that this was something she could be useful at too. All that information she couldn't help cataloguing, if she could put it to a good use it wouldn't make her feel so guilty. Besides, somehow the idea of spending more time with Philip didn't seem scary at all.

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:52 pm
"Yeah, I mean all good detectives have one!" Philip grinned. He had a whole agency to fill out! Not only did he need an assistant, he also needed a secretary! There was work to be done!

"Wait did you mean..." It occurred to him that her emphasis might have actually meant something. It was unusual for a purpleblood to show interest in a job, since they tended to have other ways of funding their lives. It was unusual for them to waltz around in peacock costumes too, he supposed. Excited he tilted his head as he questioned her once more, his peaked interest made obvious.

"How'd you like the job?" The hemoanon boy offered. Tzofia seemed like a nice girl and her shy eagerness was energizing to him. If she was around, who knew what else he could get into?

KitsuneAura
she's so precious omg

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:13 pm
For a split second, Tzofia was caught between being glad he actually did need an assistant and despairing that he didn't seem to realize she was offering. She should have been clearer! Said it outright, like 'I could be your assistant for real if you wanted', or just an even more straight forward 'are you hiring?' Mentally flailing about to decide the best way to go about it and make her intentions clear this time, she almost missed it when his expression changed to one of understanding.

And there it was. The purpleblood let out a little laugh that was as delighted as it was relieved. "I'd love it, if you'll have me!"

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:52 am
"Of course I will!" Philip beamed. Today had been a weird day but not an unhappy one. He still had many questions unanswered but he was sure he'd get to know them in time. Now that she'd agreed, he would be seeing a lot of her.

"At the drop of a hat!" He winked and tipped his hat at her once. It'd done well to bring him to her. Hopefully they would have many more crazy adventures to come.

"Once Superstar is over, come by that address and we'll get started, okay?" Philip nodded, not wanting to distract her from her contest. He couldn't wait to see how she did. Did she plan to wear that costume the whole time? For now, it'd remain a mystery.

KitsuneAura
now permanently attach yourself to his arm

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas