Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

******** bitches
  get monet
  then something from the nintendo store
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:42 pm
so today I went to new york with a friend, went to the museum of modern art.

I expected pretentiousness...I was not disappointed. but what was surprising was how many other pieces were actually damn good(took tons of pictures). I even fangirled a little over the fact that they had a few pieces from kazimer malevich. huge fan of his work.

also saw starry night, Salvador Dali's melty clocks, soup cans by warhol and Monet's water lilies(HUGE PIECE)

then got a waddle-doo plush from the nintendo store and did a little bar hopping, the "jeckle and hyde" themed bar was really good. fun day today. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 am
Seems pretty Legit, though it also seems expensive to enter the museum/ glad you had a great day, mine was just relaxing at home with hanging out with my pups time to time while alternating with a ps4. I give yours a 7/10 compared to my day. mrgreen  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:37 am
SraMoL MusicBox
Seems pretty Legit, though it also seems expensive to enter the museum/ glad you had a great day, mine was just relaxing at home with hanging out with my pups time to time while alternating with a ps4. I give yours a 7/10 compared to my day. mrgreen

I used my student ID for a discount, so it actually wasnt that bad. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:46 pm
*enters museum*
*takes picture of butts*  

lubobo

Star

Keen Peach

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:24 pm
That sounds like so much fun! I just got back from a weekend in Louisville, and I wish we had had a chance to hit more museums. Also I love Monet's Water Lillies, I totally would have been geeking out with you!  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games