Submit

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:46 pm
The stallion tilted his head and peered down at the pink scarf, a thoughtful look in his eyes. "I suppose I'd not thought much about it, if I'm honest. I think I've had it since I was very young, for as natural as it feels. Sometimes I forget it's there." His broad shoulders gave a disinterested shrug, He snuffed and rattled his antlers as he shook his mane out, and the scarf moved as though an extension to it. After a few moments, he raised his muzzle to sniff at Yukio's... mane? Threads? What even are those. When he nudged his muzzle against a set of the suckers beneath, he twisted away from the odd feeling. "And... Those?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:46 pm
“That makes a lot of sense, if you have something from when you were young seeing as the long someone has something the less likely they are to realize that it’s there until someone else points it out. Like when I asked about your scarf seeing as I was interested in learning where you got it because it’s new to me. As you can see I wasn’t given anything like that when I was younger so if I did receive an item from someone it would take me a while before I would get to the point where you are with your scarf.” As Roddy shook his mane it became that much more clear to him how used to something someone can become seeing as it looks like a part of him making Yukio Beck realize that it would be strange to see Roddy without it. Of course, when Roddy sniffs at his mane he becomes uneasy seeing as others have asked about his mane and even wanted to make sure that it wouldn’t touch them. Yet, having someone sniff his mane is new to him and he’s not sure his mane likes anyone getting close to it without Yukio Beck’s permission and or at least a heads up about what they plan to do. Being distracted as he is he doesn’t realize that Roddy is reaching out to touch his muzzle to the suction cups on his tentacles which becomes clear that it not only feels odd to Roddy, though it feels odd to Yukio Beck’s mane as well. His mane quickly wraps around his neck to avoid being touched again as Yukio Beck shakes his head a bit he explains, “Each strand of my mane is a tentacle which appears to be octopus tentacles, I think, seeing as I’ve never actually meet an octopus. Just so you know this is the first time that anyone has sniffed and or touched my mane without some sort of heads up so it caught us off guard. So you know a bit more about my mane it has a mind of its own so it will move how it wants to, though, they do help me if I need something. Most of all they help me to help others seeing as I am a Knight which means I go out of my way to help anyone that needs help.”  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:59 pm
Roddy tilted his muzzle at his new friend and hummed. "I think you do have something like that." he muttered, eyeballing the... tentacles? Yes, that's what Yukio had called them. "Something which when missing drove you to ignore your own basic needs on your quest to recover it." He snorted at the retreating arms. "Apologies? I have... never seen something so... strange. I worried it might be attempting to consume you, at my first realization it wasn't... 'mane', in the traditional sense." He shook his mane again. "I suppose you might be glad to know it smells much as you do, but it was not my intent to invade your space." He gave a respectful duck of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:13 pm
As he listens both his mane and him loosen up a bit seeing as they know how true it is seeing as sometimes his mane will have to remind him to eat or drink. Though, when his mane heard that Sleet was nearby even it couldn't resist the excitement it felt when it realized that it would be seeing Sleet again. Nodding his head in agreement he replies, "You're right, I really do have something like that seeing as I never would have forgotten to eat if I didn't know Sleet was so close by, though, normally my mane is better at reminding me. Of course, my mane and I are as similar as we can get so when I found out that we are going to team up with Sleet someday soon my mane forgot to remind me to eat. I have had a few moments in the past where I would almost forget to eat or drink until my mane would point to a tree to remind me to eat or water of any kind to remind me to drink." While tilting his head he smiles, "I never knew that my mane smelled so similar to me, though, it makes sense that it wouldn't completely smell me like seeing as it's different in its own wonderful ways." Yukio Beck bows his head before he looks at Roddy smiling as his mane loosens up enough to resemble scarfs loosing wrapped around his neck, "We understand that you weren't trying to invade our space seeing as you just wanted to make sure that my mane wasn't trying to consume me. Of course, my mane covers the top of my head and the back of my neck so it's understandable seeing as you only wanted to make sure that I'm alright."  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers