Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Faith and Doubt (Punkie + Flydra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a difference of ideals, a discussion of ideas

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 pm
Signing up for the Superstar Authority had been exciting but now came all the behind the scenes work to prepare for the event. Flydra had gone to visit the site where the booths would be set up to oversee how things were going. It was almost like going to Bloodfest again except somehow a little scarier without the other two sirens with her. She knew Austri and Lorata would be present as much as possible but they wouldn't be with her and Scorpa in front of the cameras as much. Flydra did her best to be confident but she still wondered if the pressure would be too much or not.

"Looks good. I'll be by again in a few days." She nodded to one of the drones before walking through the rest of the area. It was fun to imagine what the other contestants would be like. Powerful elegant highbloods with dazzling smiles. Hard working lowbloods doing their best to rise above their expectations. Look, there was one now, an orangeblood with- paint?

She hadn't expected to meet a juggalo here. How interesting. Flydra had always wanted to talk with one. She approached quietly, reaching to tap the girl on the shoulder.

"Are you a contestant? What is your-" Punkie turned to face her and for a moment Flydra was stunned by the adorable curls trying to spring out of the headband and the long pretty eyelashes in stark contrast to white paint. "... name?" She fell silent momentarily, taking in the sight while allowing the orangeblood to answer.

Micillia
hope this is okay

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie had donated her time to plant the holy plant around where the booths would be, and then stayed to make sure the drones did not ruin her hard work. The seeds would sprout soon, and spread their good mirth around the competition. Its not that she thought anything bad would happen, it was just better to be with as apposed to without. The juggalo held her hands in a particular, ritualistic way while she sent a prayer out to the little seedlings.

When a tealblood started to talk, Punkie turned around, her smile there and ready. The tealblood paused for a beat, and Punkie quirked her head to the side, inquiring as to the rest of the question. "Oh! Goddamned good evening!" Punkie started, holding out a hand in greeting. "I am Punkie Vielli, and i am in ******** fact, a contestant! Is your ******** self also a contestant of this s**t-hole of a competition?" Punkie smiled, another contestant! She didn't know anyone else that was competing, her friends were mostly sponsors. "Did you come to get a goddamned idea of the ******** playing field?" Punkie asked, looking over the grounds that were busy with drones constructing and preparing.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:07 pm
"Yes, actually. I'm Flydra Dromen, I'm competing as a group with a friend." The tealblood nodded in response to Punkie, sizing up her competition. The orangeblood had finished up performing some kind of prayer, how adorable. What was it that drove a juggalo to believe in such things anyways?

"I didn't think I'd see a juggalo join this competition. I've always been curious about your religion." She met the curvier girl's eyes and locked on, not one to shy from intense eye contact. "What is it that drives you to believe so hard in your faith when science contradicts some of your teachings?" Her tone was not harsh but questioning. It was sometimes said that science was the religion of the non-religious and she was curious what Punkie's take on it was.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "A fellow ******** competitor!" Punkie said, delighted. Her eyes met the tealblood's and it was as if a staring contest had started. Punkie liked staring contests, and her eyes bored into the other girl's. The tealblood said something blasphemous, and Punkie's eyes narrowed, but didn't close, her smile becoming more of an "i see what your doing" sort of thing.

Punkie took in a deep breath. Her and Carver had had lots of these conversations, especially when Punkie had first warmed up to the idea of becoming a juggalo. The tealblood reminded her of her young wiggler self a bit... "Because there is more in this ******** life than fooling yourself into believing some damned "fact" that holds no mirth or merit. Reality, life, its all what we ******** make it to be, and if you need a set of goddamned rules to live, well, so do i." Punkie shrugged and giggled.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:17 pm
Her giggling was adorable. Flydra found herself smiling as Punkie talked, essentially shrugging off the tealblood's "facts" in favor of her own "reality". Was the orangeblood honestly so lost in her own world that science had no merit it? The very thought of that was somewhat depressing. It was up to Flydra to do her best to correct the other girl so she would not be so lost when reality came crashing through that mirthful illusion.

Basically Flydra was a pushy b***h.

"Fact is backed up with evidence. It is what gives fact merit." She toyed with the ends of one of her pigtails, watching the other girl carefully. "I would hate for something to happen to you because your rules don't match the rest of the world's..." Her face was a mixture of concern and condescending. Flydra truly believed she would be helping Punkie by trying to force her way through that faith. As a tealblood, it was her job to guide and protect the lowerbloods.

"What do you say to a little experiment? I saw you planting something. How about a race to see who can grow something faster? Prayer..." She clasped her hands together in a similar manner to what the orangeblood had done earlier, "Or process?" Her hands went to her sides in a powerful stance.

Micillia
punkie i am so sorry, i love you i love you, flydra is just crazy

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie had heard her fellow juggalos talk about people like this. Those who thought they could simply push others into their belief. Punkie was a devout juggalo, but even she did her best not to bully those close to her into believing the right thing, even if she did think they looked foolish now and then for their odd "science" religion. "Even science is based in ******** faith." Punkie said, shrugging, her grin perfectly polite.

Then the tealblood said something about a competition? Punkie's smile lit up. It would be pretty great to get to show this midblood that the Messiahs were there, or at least give her the option of seeing it that way, assuming she won. If she lost, well, the Messiahs worked in wondrous ways, who was to know. The juggalo had one eyebrow raised, and a curious smile on her face. "My sponge-clots are mirthed." The juggalo said, waiting for the tealblood to continue.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:24 am
Science was based in faith? How silly this juggalo was. Flydra pursed her lips for a moment as she pushed down the urge to slap Punkie in the face for even suggesting that science was similar to her faith in any way. That would not convince the orangeblood, she would have to find another way. Thankfully, the juggalo was interested in her suggestion of a contest.

"Yes, I propose that we each grow the same item over the course of three weeks. At that point, we will judge who's grew the biggest and who's grew with the highest quality of taste." There were other factors to measure by such as the shape and color but it was best to keep things simple in a case like this.

"This is the location of my lab. We will meet there once we are ready to present." Flydra offered Punkie a business card with the location of her clinic and her hive written on it. She had no idea where the other girl lived or what place would be easiest for her to meet at. But Flydra was the highblood and thus deserved to be accommodated and comfortable. Such was the natural order of their world.

"Agreed?" She extended her cold prosthetic hand for a shake.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie chewed on her cheek as she listened to the tealblood's proposal, and took the business card, reading over it. Her smile spread back over her face as she faced the tealblood. She looked at Flydra through her eyelashes, pondering this girl's game. She would, of course, push for growing punkins, but really, if they wanted to do this all on the level, they should go to a store and buy the same seeds, from the same shop.

"There are a few ******** things ide like to iron out, but otherwise...." Punkie grabbed the tealblood's hand with an energetic grin. "I accept your ******** proposal," Punkie said, her face turning smug, "And may the best b***h win..."

Yamashii
Cool with ending this here, and then we could do a like, "battle" where we roll dice to see how well our plants do?

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games