Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! Tasty Avatars <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasty Avatar Count
  +1
View Results

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm
Actually, no sorry... I don't actually roleplay. Sorry if I gave that impression. Well, maybe kinda sorta if in the words games form (it's a subforum of chatterbox) but nowhere else.

My primary gaia form is mini shops... as in that forum where we spend fake gaia money on pictures of pixel art (mostly food) that we then stick in our signature and/or a thread we call a toybox. Don't ask me why we do this. We just do. It's a mini shops thing.

I originally joined Gaia in 2006, then quit about three years ago and gave away 3/4th of my gaia net worth. (Still no regrets over that.) I came back after I noticed that some of of my mini shop stuff was missing from my hard drive and returned determined to resolve this. It's been over a week, and I'm still working on it. If there was a list of the weirdest reasons someone returned from quitting, I'm sure I'd be somewhere in the top ten.

About my real life self - I live in California, like cars (mine's a mini cooper), drawing pixel art, reading books and have a cat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 pm
Sachie Whitby
Actually, no sorry... I don't actually roleplay. Sorry if I gave that impression. Well, maybe kinda sorta if in the words games form (it's a subforum of chatterbox) but nowhere else.

My primary gaia form is mini shops... as in that forum where we spend fake gaia money on pictures of pixel art (mostly food) that we then stick in our signature and/or a thread we call a toybox. Don't ask me why we do this. We just do. It's a mini shops thing.

I originally joined Gaia in 2006, then quit about three years ago and gave away 3/4th of my gaia net worth. (Still no regrets over that.) I came back after I noticed that some of of my mini shop stuff was missing from my hard drive and returned determined to resolve this. It's been over a week, and I'm still working on it. If there was a list of the weirdest reasons someone returned from quitting, I'm sure I'd be somewhere in the top ten.

About my real life self - I live in California, like cars (mine's a mini cooper), drawing pixel art, reading books and have a cat.

Welcome! ^^ lol I know the feels about art Dx I still have most pieces, but I lost the file names (where I had the artist name) on many of the older ones when I was transferring data! I feel bad now since I can't credit them properly.

I don't have much pixel art, but I have gone into the art shop forum every now and then to buy some pieces. Since you're back, do you think you'll make your own pixel shop? I'm from CA as well emotion_brofist  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:15 am
Auriga La Shock
Sachie Whitby

Welcome! ^^ lol I know the feels about art Dx I still have most pieces, but I lost the file names (where I had the artist name) on many of the older ones when I was transferring data! I feel bad now since I can't credit them properly.

I don't have much pixel art, but I have gone into the art shop forum every now and then to buy some pieces. Since you're back, do you think you'll make your own pixel shop? I'm from CA as well emotion_brofist

I've been involved with two of the Halloween Collective and one Christmas Collective shops. These don't seem to be around anymore, so I'll be re-releasing those items on my own if I have time. Here's a grue in a jar that I released as a freebie in 2012.

User Image

I'm currently working on a mini shop inspired by The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which will have a few secret items - unfortunately, it won't be ready in time for Towel Day, so I'll just claim a bunch of posts and open the shop later when its ready.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 am
Sachie Whitby

I've been involved with two of the Halloween Collective and one Christmas Collective shops. These don't seem to be around anymore, so I'll be re-releasing those items on my own if I have time. Here's a grue in a jar that I released as a freebie in 2012.

User Image

I'm currently working on a mini shop inspired by The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which will have a few secret items - unfortunately, it won't be ready in time for Towel Day, so I'll just claim a bunch of posts and open the shop later when its ready.

xD That grue. I've never heard of towel day, but I'm glad I now have lol I really did enjoy that movie. I haven't had the opportunity to read the book. I wish you luck with your mini shop!  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 am
Auriga La Shock
I wish you luck with your mini shop!

Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:44 pm
Sachie Whitby

biggrin Welcome back to Gaia and best of luck with your mini shop! That's a cool grue in a jar!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:48 pm
Darkerdemons
Sachie Whitby

biggrin Welcome back to Gaia and best of luck with your mini shop! That's a cool grue in a jar!

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
Welcome to the Guild and welcome back, darling~

teddyrosa

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items