Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Bells & Roses Meet (Laiquendi Avallone & Belial)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:30 pm
(This is a private RP featuring the following characters. Please do not post unless you are invited. Thank you.))

User Image x User Image

((Latonia Teepee/ raze Teepee))

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:05 pm
“Truth be told, that went better than I expected.” Laiquendi admitted as she ducked her head to pass beneath a low-hanging branch. She could hear the reassuring rustle of branches and wings, indicating that Tindomiel was still following overhead. “He didn’t yell about me leaving the herd behind and following him. I fully expected that he might, considering how he’s constantly overprotective, but instead he was positively sociable.”

Landing on a convenient branch in a flutter of wings, the female raven known as Tindomiel glanced at her companion. “So, as far as first meetings go, it was a success right? Falmari and you managed to have a civil conversation, even though you both have plenty of reasons to yell at each other.”

Amused but unable to argue, the mare gave a laugh, twining around a cluster of blackberry bushes and finding her way back to the well-worn trail. “I am sure the yelling will come later, knowing us. His initial rush of good will at seeing me again will taper out in the rush of his protective fury over my high-headed actions. He’ll come stalking along like some soaked cat and berate me about leaving, making him worry, making his friends worry. Likely by now he’s sent notice to them not to worry, that he’s got me safely in hand.”

“Has anyone ever had you ‘well in hand’ my dear?” Tindomiel cawed in amusement, dipping to skim the field with her claws before perching up in a tree and casting a glance around. “By the by, we passed markers indicating this is part of the route for the traveling Faire and Marketplace. What are the odds he’ll let us visit it without a full on security processional?”

“Knowing Fal, any such odds are as good as non-existent.” Laiquendi countered with a shake of her head and a wicked smile. “I recall a certain someone offering to find me a tall, strapping, possibly-scary stallion to accompany me and terrify my brother?”

“I can certainly make arrangements, if you’re certain you won’t mind any lasting trauma your brother may exhibit.” Tin teased with a click. “He doesn’t know me yet, my sense of humor is utterly foreign. It almost seems cruel.”

“Fal can swim, the deep end will be good for him.”

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas