Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ PRP ] Espérer (Solia, Jason)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:24 pm
After everything that had happened to Jason in the past couple of months, it was safe to say he had been through a ton of s**t he had never wanted to deal with. But if there had been one person who had stayed by his side and kept him going, it was Solia. She had been a pillar of strength to him for years now. Years, that's how long they had been going out. Time had gone by so quickly he had hardly realized. But the moments spent with her, those mornings waking up with her curled in his arms, meals shared together as he listened with a smile and a laugh at her cosplay antics, thoughts about who was going out with who. He would tell her about what he did, how he progressed, his heart leaping when she offered him words of encouragement.

Sometimes she would speak about her division. He knew she was working on a project, sometimes she would mention it. Not what it was, just little things here and there. He always felt sick when she did. Always brought attention to those black circles under her eyes. He had them herself at times, but for her they never went away. Always reminding him that she needed rest she never got, that when he held her she felt lighter. Women always obsessed about their weight, but still. He asked her if she was alright, if she needed help. He was always assured but still...

He pushed those worries aside. He wanted to make her feel better. These past few months couldn't have been good for her. Especially when he...

No, don't think about it either. He had Zanth back. He had sealed away that thing. It was time to show her he was alright, and how much she meant to him.

Jason had been planning this for months. Spiriting away money he couldn't afford and taking those rare days off to portal jump and search for something. It took time but he found it. France was the best place for these things, and he hoped she would like it. He had just got enough to pay for it, the extra money from the division meeting a blessing. He did fret he couldn't pick it up though, he still couldn't leave the island without someone with him. Thankfully he could rely on Marcus.

He didn't reveal many details. Perhaps a hint or so. 'Something important.' 'For Solia'. Maybe he already knew, from the smile he kept trying to hide as he walked into a jeweler shop near the capital of France. Broken french occurred, but he managed to procure what he needed, a small package placed carefully inside a pocket (he would guard it with his life if he needed to). Then it was back to the dorms, he thanked the other moon, then he was off to change into more casual clothing, and before long he was at Solia's doorstep.

"Solia! You there?" He called out.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:51 pm
the past few month had been difficult. Jason had been struggling with his own demons, and she'd been worried about him non stop. Not to mention, her own research was reaching a head. They were so close to multiple breakthroughs but it just lacked that final key component. That last step, the final stage. No matter how hard she pushed herself, they couldn't break the code. The golems still were unstable. Not strong enough, though now they could last for months given the right conditions. They still broke apart, they still, they still-
Solia wanted her answers, and while she had many, she also had yet to provide the final tools needed to unlock what would keep a golem from deteriorating.

Life provided the tech, but it was useless without a death able to infiltrate, without someone able to mask and utilize the golem to it's full potential. She'd volunteers, she'd worked hard to get to where she was. She was determined to bridge the gap between human and halloween.

But lately it was growing more difficult. Her body was showing signs of it's weak state. She hardly went out, hardly fought, and she was often given leave to avoid more strenuous missions if they were not required of her. A mercy, if small. Humming as she looked though an assortment of novels, she wondered how long she could keep up her mission. How long until she was removed for her own sake.
If they'd remove her at all.

A knock on her door and the voice of her lover and boyfriend dashed the woman's dark thoughts, a smile crossing her face as she opened the door and quickly embraced the tall moon.

"Hey handsome. You haven't come over in a while- was starting to think I'd have to make the first move!"

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:20 pm
The hug was returned with enthusiasm, Jason even picking her up under her arms to twirl her on the spot, as if just holding her was the best thing he could experience at that moment. Okay well, it was one of them. Her use of the word 'first move' had a corner of his mouth upturned. He was struggling to hold it in but he needed to pick the right moment.

"I know. I'm sorry. Things have been hectic. I've been trying to s-sort things out on my end. It's taken longer then I thought, but - "

He stepped back, letting go and holding out both hands, palms facing upward. Then the ever familiar sword was summoned, just as she would remember. Yet parts of it caught the light in a different way, little sections of the hilt and the blade itself coated in a strange mirror like substance.

"I can wield Zanthvos again!" He grinned. "He still needs some time to heal, but he's back. And just as annoying."

He called, and while she couldn't hear it, the blue gen in the hilt glowed as his way of communicating.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:00 am
Solia let out a squeal of joy at the spin, holding Jason tight until her feet found solid ground once more. Pressing herself close she enjoyed his embrace and only let go when he stepped back. They're would be time for cuddling later.

"It's okay. I'm not exactly easy to reach all the time either. You're too good for me and my working a**." She grinned. "Even if it belongs to you."

When Zanth appeared Solia couldn't help the small gasp and coo at the blade, reaching out to run fingers delicately down the metal. "That's wonderful Jason!" She darted forward to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"It's been a while Zanth. I hope you're not causing too much stress for our Jason." Bending she kissed the glowing gem before looking up at Jason.

"Hmmm." A sadistic smile appeared on Solia's face before she snatched the fallen angel from Jason's grip, bringing it to her body.

"Mmm, It's nice to have a thick, long sword again isn't it?" She knew that Zanth would get a kick out of this, and Jason-
Well, Jason certainly appreciated most of her antics. Hopefully, he'd enjoy this one too.

She skipped back into her room before bringing the blade to her face, tongue darting out to give it a quick lick.
"Maybe we should give your sword a nice polish in celebration."

poke mattix
this is what hap u leave yur GF thirsty too long

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:08 am
Oh yes. Jason appreciated her antics. Immensely. So did Zanth, judging by the suggestive groan that would have earned a eye roll had the moon not been flushing red at those all to obvious puns. Neither minded Solia handing the blade either.

< Because she knows how to hand your blade. Doesn't she? >

"Y...yes." His voice might have been a little higher. He coughed. "S-sure..B-but first, I want to show you something. Er, tell you something!"

<Oh my sweet heavens are you going to - right now>

Even the angel was excited.

"I-i've, been practicing my french. I can say a few things now, like, uh, épée, pomme de terre, oh uh, Comment vas-tu aujourd'hui? Oh and some other phrases too"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:33 am
Jason's blush had her own face lighting up, red ghosting over her cheeks. Despite her forwardness, she still adored and loved Jason's gentleness. Smiling she tugged him into her room closing the door behind them. No need to share their moments- plus she did just want some time to curl up next to him.

It had been too long without him properly holding her for a simple cuddle. Sleeping hardly counted either. She always slept like a log lately and that was no fun at all.

"Show me something?" She wiggled here eyebrows at him teasing before handing Zanth back to his proper owner.
"Oh tell me?" She walked back up to him, fingers playing with the buttons of his coat.

When he spoke the few french word Solia sucked in her breath and gave him another kiss.
"Les choses que tu me fais, mon amour." Batting her eyelashes at him, Solia pressed herself close to him, no longer playing with buttons but just staying there, breathing.

"You spoil me." It came out a whisper.

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:48 am
At the rate their flirting was progressing Jason wasn't going to last, Holding her, his mouth pressing into the kiss, eyes closing and wanting to take it further. Her whispered words set a fire though him, and while he wanted to seduce her further into bed, he would have to hold off. He needed to do something else first.

For once, Zanthvos kept his mouth shut, waiting with baited break.

His eyes opened, staring into her own beautiful orbs, wordlessly pulling away and let his hands trail down her arms. ..

..Then he went down, crouching on knee. He had practiced reaching into his pocked to take out the small box a hundred times over (he had even done it with Zanth in a golem. Just to make it right)

He held the box to Solia, opened it to reveal the ring he had so lovingly sought for her hand. One blue gem surrounded by half a dozen white on a golden band.

"Solia Delacroix, Veux-tu m'épouser?"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:00 am
Solia fully expected Jason to just pick her up, set her on the bed and curl up with her and talk about their day. That or do other things, she'd not care, so long as she got to be close to him.

When he didn't guide her or do anything that signaled their usual process of simply holding or touching each other, she suddenly was left confused. Was there something else he wished to show her? A new runic or a tattoo? She kind of hoped it was a tattoo He'd look good with inks on his ski-

Her heart shuddered.

What was he doing?

Solia stared, her mind running blank and Israfel pressing in the back of her mind.

Why was he on one knee? You didn't do that. Not for, not to-

She felt her chest tighten, hot burning filling her lungs.

No.
No.
He was pulling out a little box. It was so tiny. He couldn't. He could. He was so perfect and kind and he did so much for her and she didn't deserve him and so why was he opening the box and-

Vaguely, she was aware that she was breathing though her mouth, that her heart was racing. Israfel was trying to tell her something but it was silent.

All she could hear, all she could see were his lips moving over words she'd dreamed of. Word she imagined him saying. Her mouth was open but why couldn't she talk, why couldn't she make any sound? He was waiting for her, she wanted this didn't she? She did. She wanted to scream yes. To jump and cry and collapse in his arms.

But fire burned her lungs, choked her breath and pain lanced her skull and she doubled over, violently coughing.

Each gasp for air was forced, red staining her hand and flecking onto carpet as she tried to breathe. But it burned and Jason needed his answer she needed to tell him yes, she would. A thousand times yes. Forever, yes yes yes.

Copper and fire ripped her throat and nose, she felt her body giving out under the pain and each breath becoming harder and harder. She had to tell him. But she couldn't stop coughing.
Couldn't stop the blood from leaving her mouth.

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:16 am
He had dreamed of saying these words to her for so long. For her to accept, for them to hold and kiss and for everything to be alright. They could be together and it would be fine.

She stood there. The moments ticked by. He figured she needed to process what had just happened, then she would-

She doubled over, a hoarse sound ripped from her body. He had never heard her cough like that. The precious item was dropped in favor of reaching out to steady her. His eyes were wide with concern, asking her if she was alright. Maybe she was overcome with emotion. Something very simple-

The bright red droplets of blood caught his attention. He had seen this bright scarlet many times, but never had he wanted to see them come from his beloved Solia. The bright drops were just flecks but they were increasing, more blood was coming out and she could only cough and do nothing else.

What was going on? They should have been celebrating. He shouldn't be shouting her name in concern, shouldn't be calling the medical bay on his mobile and screaming for help. Screaming for Marcus or Harrison or anyone as he pressed runic bandages to her chest, useless to stop the blood but hoping the energy would support her body.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 am
She'd coughed up blood before, but never like this. Before, it had been flecks, but this was bright red, replacing saliva and mucus. It was getting increasingly dark and a part of her realized that it was coagulated, meaning that it had built up in her lungs. The worst part was knowing that if it was this bad, she was probably going to have to be sent to the infirmity.

Wide eyed, she looked at Jason, sucking in gulps of air as she tried to fight back the pain and the need to expel the red fluid from her body. She could see his panic, his fear, and she tried, she tried to smile for him. It wasn't that bad. They'd patch her up, make her rest. Nothing too severe.
But the smile was forced and pained, and the runics she felt against her body did nothing. He was trying to help her, being so sweet to worry about her.

Its not that bad Jason
It was burning in her throat.
I've weathered worse.
Another cough, the blood thick and black.
So please, don't worry so much. I'll get some medicine and rest and be good as new.
Her arms gave out, and her body hit the floor with a thud.
And when I'm better-
She was holding onto something. Him? Everything felt heavy and it hurt. It jurt to breathe.
When I'm better-
She closed her eyes, it hurt less and less now.

I'll say yes.

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 am
Nothing was working, and his worry was growing into panic as her condition deteriorated in a matter of seconds. He mind couldn't understand what was going on. Why was she coughing all this blood. There was no physical injury on her body. Yet it grew in volume, growing darker.

He held her tightly, calling to her. "Mon amour, ma chérie! Hold on Solia Please hold on!" He shouted as did Zanthvos, his voice deafening, unable to understand himself what was happening but only knowing she needed the medical bay.

She was trying to smile, even at this time. Always putting on a brave face. It was blurry, he found it hard to focus, eyes tearing up as her eyes closed -

He stood with her body in his arms, lifting her effortlessly. It was a gamble to move her but he couldn't wait, he needed to be there now. He was running down the hallway, his good clothes covered in blood, running towards the infirmary and screaming for help.

iStoleYurVamps

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff