Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[SPAR] Downtown (Melvin/Mik) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Mikael laughed. "A second father? No." It sounded absurd even thinking it, Melvin hadn't been anything like what he imagined a parent to be. Rodney was closer, falling nearer to the idea of mother than anything else. Melvin had been more like a nerdy older sibling or something, or just some dude who happened to live in his house. "She doesn't know what she's talking about. I never trust anyone. I learned that a looong long time ago."

He moved further out of range and found himself wondering if they should have brought headsets. Fen got more powerful the further he was.

Levelling the weapon he fired anyway.

MoonKitsune rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 10 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Melvin stood by the broken remains of a small house, the fence gone aside from a few stones that probably made a garden. It was depressing thinking that this place was once a community. People liked here. People long since dead. Names forgotten.

Looking up, he smiled at Mik's own assurance he had not been seen as Daddy #2.

"Thank god for that! I wanna be here to listen and help but like - as a friend not as some sorta weird parent. I'm not even that old!" He shouted out back at Mik, feeling better when he could actually turn up the dial on his own volume.

The hit landed and he stepped back, grounding himself as rubbed his chest. "Good one!"

He then grinned and rose up his own weapon. "But i can do better." He said to himself before he fired.

HP: 53/60
DMG: 15dmg  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Mikael reeled from the shot, losing his footing and stumbling to the ground in a clatter of gun and floor. "Aaargh!" he yelped. "No! That's no fair!"

"And you are SO OLD." he said as he aimed and fired again.

HP: 25/40
DMG:

MoonKitsune rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 pm
"I said shoot! I didn't say I wouldn't be shooting either? Do you want me to just stand here?!" He called out. "Wanna hit up a old man? You aren't that soft are you?!"

He aimed again. "Don't worry. I won't hurt your pretty face." He aimed down towards Mik's legs.

"Everywhere I hit, I get to touch." He called out.

HP: 48/60
Dmg: 5  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Mik gasped, scandalised or at least feigning it, but found a newfound direction of focus as he sought to avoid getting hit by Melvin. He wasn't too good at it and it was difficult to move with the large gun in his arms.

Ducking behind cover he slung it round a corner and shot at the other man. "You are stronger!" he whined.

HP: 20/40
DMG: 7

MoonKitsune rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:18 pm
"But you are younger than me!" He mockingly whined back.

"If you don't avoid me, I get to have free reign of everything."

His weapon hit the wall and he cursed. "Come on, Mik. Say hello to Saliva. Don't hide from me."

HP: 41/60
Dmg:  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items