[PRP] Buried Beneath (Static + Frendo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static had been wanting to do this for a while. It was a big, maybe even dangerous adventure, but wasn't that the point of getting out and doing things? Civisect was an odd town. It had been destroyed and abandoned after the great glub, and the city had just kinda sunk down into the ground. As the troll population got back on its feet the city became a place trolls wanted to live in, so they simply built on top of what had been there before. A lot of the ruins had been bulldozed and constructed over, but in some areas the buildings were instead built on top of, pushing the ancient buildings down into the ground. It was rumored that there were places you could actually walk around in and explore. Static had heard there were entire ally-ways intact, with abandoned store fronts and everything.

One of the problems, of course, was getting into this amazing underground. The drones had boarded up all entrances. Apparently there were some sort of creatures down there that might not exactly be safe, and having the underground collect dead bodies made the rest of Civisect smell quite rank, definitely something they could not allow for the highbloods and their smell glands. Static was excited, but he also knew it wasn't exactly safe. Buildings with other buildings built on top of them were not known for being structurally sound. He had hoped that while he tried to find an entrance he might also find another urban explorer with more knowledge than he had. So far there was no luck. Static was starting to worry. Its not that he was not brave or cool enough to go into a decapitated city without a buddy, its just that... buddies made things better. The blueblood looked around at all the trolls going this way and that, trying to decide what to do. The blueblood fighited with the drawstring of his hoodie while he gathered up the courage to ask someone.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:25 pm
Frendo was in an adventurous mood! He had spent his early part of the night working with some other lowblood trolls. They had been tearing the roofing off a hive, and wow! That roof was high off the ground- so high that when Frendo looked over the edge, he felt his head get all whooshy! Of course, another orangeblood at barked at him to get back from the edge, and he quickly did so, getting to work like the eager little kid he was.

When they finished the roof and got back down on to even ground, the little orangeblood could feel his blood pumping in his spongeclots! Adrenaline rushed through his body, and he was talking a lightening fast to Laughdads as they left the work site.

"DID YOU SEE HOW HIGH UP I WAS!? I was like, a million miles up there, like TOWERING over everything! It was AMAZING!" he squealed, ignoring the fact that he was being excessively loud(even in the din of the city noise) and getting looks from trolls walking past. Leftdad nudged him with his head, warning to him to settle just a touch. The orangeblood giggled and tried to calm himself. The quiet lasted all of a few seconds before he was off again, talking about how the other workers had told him how hard a worker he was, and did Laughdads agree? He was a hard worker huh? Like, one of the hardest workers! Yep, totally did an awesome job.

He was chattering like such when he noticed the little bluebloo. He looked kinda worried, and was glancing from troll to troll while playing with his hoodie. It took Frendo all of three seconds to decide he was gunna go see what this troll was doing. Did this blueblood have something he needed done? Frendo was ready for whatever!

The orangeblood quickly made a beeline towards the other troll, ignoring Laughdad's huffed warning(one day, walking up to random trolls was gunna get him in trouble) as he waved towards the other kid, speaking loudly as he closed the space between them, "HI! HEY! Are ya doin' okay? Ya lookin' fur somethin'? Ya look like you need somethin'," Frendo smiled his 1000watt smile and added, "Name's Frendo! If ya need help, I can tooootally help ya!"

Sales pitch, 100% awesome.

Micillia
OH HI LET ME JUST BUG YOU YEAH?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static was surprised. His normally very shy nature was caught out in the spotlight and he had someone talking to him, someone who was expecting an answer. "Wha-what, i uh? um?" Static stuttered a bit, before going the safe route and saying his own name. It was usually his fall back plan; when he didn't know what was happening. It didn't always work, once he had introduced himself to someone twice in a row. It was the safe option tho, and since this troll had introduced their selves, he aught to do the same. H-hi, im Static, uh, yeah, actually i am, um, looking, for some help or something..." The blueblood looked down at his feet, making sure they were still there. When he got nervous sometimes the appendages would just walk him away, so it was good to have a keen eye on them.

With somewhat renewed courage, the blueblood continued. "Yeah i am looking for help. See, um, there is this um, well its a little bit of a hidden thing. There is like, a, um, city underneath the city?" The blueblood fidgeted with his hood strings. He was just making word salad at this rate, he needed to remember what his objective was. "There is this cool place, like an abandoned city, and i was supposed to um, meet someone, um, here, but it doesn't look like they, um, showed... and It takes at least two to even get inside.."

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:22 pm
As Static began to explain his situation, the biggest smile covered Frendo's face. WOW AN ADVENTURE? INTO AN ABANDONED CITY? The orangeblood threw his hand up and waved it around, like the silly kid he was, and cried out, "OH OH! I'll go! Take me take me!" he ignored Rightdads grumble of disapproval and Leftdads nudge of 'lets think about it'. Too late! This blueblood needed a partner in adventure, and by gog Frendo was going to be that partner!

He plopped a hand on Static's shoulder, completely oblivious to the blueblood's nervous nature, and announced, "Did I mention, I'm puuurdy brave! Ain't nothin scares me! So....take me with ya?" he flashed his best smile and tilted his head, while waving off his lusus who seemed less....pleased about this plan, though they knew there was no stopping Frendo unless they planned on dealing with the temper tantrum he'd most likely throw if told he couldn't go.

Micillia
HES DOWN HES DOWN LETS GOGOGOGOGO!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static was shocked into silence as the orangeblood spontaneously volunteered. "Uhh, o-okay..?" He said hesitantly at first. The orangeblood's bright smile made him warm up a little more, and the boy gave a small smile of his own. "Yeah thats great, i, um, i need a partner. So, prefect." He led the kid over to the entrance where it was all boarded up. "We need to get inside..." The boy said simply, as he took out a hammer. He started to get to work, prying off the boards one by one. "So, your uh, brave, huh? What kinda, er, what kinda things have you done?" Static asked, a little apprehensive. The orangeblood was so confident, maybe he was like a master at this kinda stuff.

stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas