Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[Prp] Pink perv and a black light. (DELFÍN X KENNEDIE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:55 pm
Delfin was currently in a very relaxed state. 1. He was naked. As naked as the day goddess created him. No restricting clothes. No lines welted in the skin. 100% naked.

2. It was night and the moon was just barely shining thru the trees. She was always relaxing when she was only a sliver. Just darkness and him. Water and skin. Such a lovely combination.

3. He had a fish on his stomach and he was chowing down. More like a beast than a man, he tore another hunk of fishy flesh off and groaned as the scaley goodness slid down his throat. Oh yeah. This was the life.

Tossing the skelly of the fish over his shoulder, he slid into water and began the search for another fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:18 pm
Kennedi stretched, slinking her way idly along the surface. She was relaxing in the dark, hiding herself with the silver moon. At least, until her tail fin was rudely grasped. Her head jutted up out of the water, looking at whoever had dared grab her fin while she was relaxing in the dim light of the moon!

"Excuse me!" She huffed, looking indignant. No matter how hot the other looked, that was still her tail.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:19 pm
Delfín gave a very unmanly squeal and dropped the fin he had been wrestlin outta the water. It took him a second to realize that the fin belonged to a female, but by the time, the damage was done. He had usurped his manhood in a most unbecoming fashion. His mother would be ashamed of him. If he knew who she was.

Deciding that the best defense was an offense, he immediately apologized. "I am so sorry. I was merely trying to see if the scales of your body sparkled as prettily in the moonlight as they did in the water."

He gave a kinda half hearted bow. "I shall go" he muttered, his wings moving thru the water as he turned to swim away. He hoped she call out for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:44 pm
Kennedi frowned, crossing her arms as she righted herself. They were just deep enough she could sit and maintain her elegantly finned form, or she could 'stand' and flop about while she grew weird legs. Kennedi chose to sit and keep her beautiful fins. But he was so very charming.

At least he was attempting to make up for handling her so roughly.
"Where are you going? You can continue to compliment me." Kennedi's frown turned into a small smirk, following him in the water. If he was offering to lavish her in compliments, how could she turn that away?

DaemonGabrielle

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 pm
Delfín all but patted himself on his back. Yes. He caught her. Now, to reel her in.

"Turning back to her, he gave her an attempt at a sultry smile. He wasn't real sure how well it worked since most hadn't stuck around this long. "What should I compliment next? The way your inky color swallows moonlight that is downright delectable? Or the green in your eyes that remind of the moon alight on a swampy bog?" He cooed, pleased with himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:44 am
Kennedi almost swam away when he gave her that creepy smile. Almost. But he'd started pouring on the compliments. Flattery, it was the way to her heart. "Wait, a swampy bog?" She frowned, crossing her arms as she looked up at him. How was being compared to a swampy bog supposed to make her feel like the most beautiful fish in the world? She stood up, or rather, got herself into shallow enough water to trigger the change in her body from beautiful fins to... legs.

"Explain to me, Pinky, how anyone, anyone at all, would appreciate their eyes being compared to moonlight in a swampy bog?" She was irritated. He'd caught her attention and he was most certainly going to have it, but he needed to up his game! Or at least learn what is and isn't a horrible thing to say.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:37 am
Did she not like swampy bogs? Bogs were wonderful places. Warm and moist. No one can hear you scream as you turn into a giant porpoise.

"I apologize. My views on bogs must be quite outdated. I happen to like their swampy terrain and musky odor. Please. Inform me on your standard of beauty?"

He followed her to the edge of the water but didn't quite get out. He merely watched her from the shoreline.

'My gods she's gorgeous when she paces. So glowy....' He mumbled to himself. Outloud, to her he stated "For I have never see. Such beauty in my life and have nothing to compare it to."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff