Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:47 am
Dea and #Teddy#

She liked that he listened, he didn't try to cut her off at all. It made her like this little colt even more, he was definitely nothing like her brothers. "She really is, I love her to bits. She's my momma's oldest friend." She beamed happy at the thought of someone taking an interest in her life for a change. "Well, she'll likely be here soon." She pawed at the ground lightly for a second. "Ooh, that bird sounds nice. I hope Starlight comes around soon, then you can see for yourself!"

She really hoped and at the same time didn't that starlight showed up soon. She just knew she was going to be in trouble so delaying the inevitable wasn't something that was going to last forever. At least once she showed up she could show her off. "Do you have any siblings?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm
Zahir was very good at listening, knowing that it was a very important trait to have. He would need to be able to help those who came to him about religious concerns and to listen to their gods. Also, he found it very rude to interrupt when someone was talking. As she spoke about how the bird was her mother's oldest friend, he nodded his head softly. Sounded like Yamka for his mother, the two having been together since his mother was about his age. At the mention of his aunt's bird sounding nice, he smiled a little more at that.

"Yes, Fiorella is a wonderful bird and very useful to her as well. She and my uncle act as her eyes, you could say. Yes, I have one sister, who is definitely a...lively one,"Zahir answered.

AstoriaFallen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Starlight finally caught sight of the filly up ahead and it seemed she wasn't alone, which wasn't a big surprise to her. The girl had a way of making friends, much like her mother. She couldn't be upset. Flittering ahead she perched an a small branch not too far away and peered at everyone. "We shall have to be going soon. You know how your mother and father worry." She scolded her with a smile, knowing that she'd come without being guilted.

"I'm glad you have siblings, I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I was an only child. It would be weird I think." She remarked and then watched as Starlight flew into view. "Here she is!" She exclaimed, only to frown a moment later when she was "scolded" so to speak. "This is Starlight, my momma's eyes and words of wisdom so to speak." She said with a smile as she motioned towards her new friends. "Starlight, these are my new friends!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 pm
Zahir had to think for a moment, wondering what it would be like to be an only child. Truth be told, he couldn't imagine his life without Bryony or his cousins for that matter either. He and his sister may be quite different, but he was still his family and he didn't like the thought of not having her around. He has complained before, but that was his sister and he loved her. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the flutter of wings and he turned his head to see a bird land on a nearby tree branch. He heard Selatiel introduce the small one as Starlight and he bowed his head politely in greeting.

"It is very nice to meet you, Starlight. My name is Zahir and this is my bonded, Seleya. I do hope you will forgive us for keeping Selatiel too long, we were enjoying her company,"Zahir apologized, which was the truth. He was glad the filly had stopped by, she seemed to make him open up a smidge more.

AstoriaFallen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Sel was elated that everyone was getting to know everyone, though with the arrival of Starlight she knew her time here was drawing to a close. "Will you be here tomorrow?" She asked him curiously, a ping of sadness in her tone.

"I do have to be going home but perhaps I can see you again?" She was hoping his answer would be yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:21 pm
Zahir looked to the filly as she asked if he was going to be here tomorrow, detecting the sadness in that question. If the young foal was to guess, it seemed Selatiel had liked being around too. He looked over to Seleya, who looked excited by the concept of seeing the filly again. This caused a small smile to come to his muzzle, though he hoped undetected by those present. To the girl, he nodded his head finally to her question.

"Yes, I shall be here tomorrow too, since it is a good place to meditate. That and my parents do not have to worry if I stay where they can see me. So you are more than welcome to come visit again, if you want. Hopefully we will get to spend more time tomorrow together than we did today. That and I think my bonded enjoyed your company too,"Zahir answered.

AstoriaFallen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 am
Dea and #Teddy#

She was quite pleased to hear that he would be here tomorrow. "That's wonderful, I'll be back then." She said with a happy swish of her tail and a light flutter of her wings. Starlight was pleased she had begun to make friends. It was definitely good for her.

She was curious about his meditations and maybe she could join him tomorrow if he was still doing them? "Maybe you can show me how to meditate?" She offered hoping he'd say yes, that way she could get to spend more time with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Zahir was glad to hear that Selatiel would be returning the next day, he was actually looking forward to seeing her again. She seemed to bring a ray of sunshine with her, one he liked being in. He fluffed his own wings a little, thinking of what they could possibly do tomorrow. That was when he heard her question and he couldn't help a stunned look coming to his face. Had she just asked him to teach her how to meditate? He had not been expecting that at all, since it wasn't seen as the most exciting thing in the world to do. The young foal gave himself a moment to collect himself, before speaking.

"If you would like for me to teach you how to meditate, I would be honored to do so. I have never had anyone to meditate before, "Zahir admitted to her. It would be nice to have someone to meditate with.

AstoriaFallen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:40 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

She was thrilled he was willing to teach her. "I would like that very much." She said blushing a little bit. "Well I really have to get going now. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said happily as she turned and bounded towards home with Starlight in tow. She couldn't wait to tell her siblings about him and his companion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 pm
Zahir saw the joy in her eyes as he agreed to teach her, it seemed she really did want to learn. Her words further cemented that thought in his mind and he was sure he caught a tinge to her cheeks. Her felt heat rising in his own cheeks as she began to leave, he was actually looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow. His eyes followed her as she and her little bird friend left, making sure they made it out of the meadow safely. Once they were out of sight, he allowed a smile to come to his muzzle.

"So seems like someone is glad I interrupted you now, huh?"Seleya asked in that cheeky voice of her's.

"Yes yes, you did well in alerting me of her presence. Though next time, give me more of a warning,"the young foal replied to his bear familiar. A laugh came from her as she nodded her head.

AstoriaFallen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out