Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Legends of the Tapu 1: For Whom the Bell Tolls Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:14 pm
When the Snagems arrived in Maili City, they would find it abuzz with activity. Festive lanterns would be hung from sign posts, and the sounds from all around would be joyful and excited. Not too far ahead, they would find a certain familiar purple furred cat hybrid, holding a drink in one hand and with a human girl hanging on her other arm, followed by a Lilligant. At the moment, they seemed to me more interested with each other, not noticing any of the Snagems coming in yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 pm
Sub had arrived just a few minutes before the first other Snagem would appear, the man standing in front of the Pokemon Center to wait for the others to appear. That said he had already gotten himself a drink, a nice lady in a grass skirt offering him something called 'Bull Tonic'. This stuff was strong and boy was it making him hyper. Did they use an energy drink as a mix in or something? She did mention something called Red Bulu.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 pm
Malie City, a bustling place within... this was Alola, right? Amaranth had gotten herself there through the team's Claydol, remembering the remarks made in their first visit. Still, this was nothing like the island they were on at that time, and this certainly was a different sort of city compared to Hau'oli. If anything, it looked a shade closer to what she was told about Johto, or maybe Sinnoh. Suffice to say, the woman was quite confused at the unfamiliar surroundings, and even moreso when she was similarly offered the supposed Bull Tonic.

"Hello...?" She asked, somewhat at herself and somewhat at anyone else there, unsure if she should even try the drink that was all but put in her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:23 pm
I found my way out with Tristen and found ourselves at a rather festive place, at least it seems. Tristen couldn't help but to wince though. "Why is there always alcohol in places and parties like these? They make people smell bad. Why not hot chocolate?"

"Unlike you, Hot Chocolate gives a sugar high, not inebriation." I said to him. "At any rate nothing that you got to worry about."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:29 pm
Reno would wander into the chaos of the festival, a drink having been thrust into his hand along with a strange mask that came with a wink and nod towards....some guy. Well, it was a free gift at least. Taking a swig of the fruity drink in his hand, Reno would sidle up towards Crystal with a nod. "So then. What do we have to do around here?" Reno questioned, staring at the Lilligant and woman that were attached to Crystal now.

Further in the crowd, Aria would find herself with a similarly fruity drink in her hands, courtesy of some local boys who thought they could get her attention for something more than a smile and a wave. It made these trips cheap at least. Taking a sip and continuing her wandering through the crowds, Aria would wander past a table full of snacks.

Said table full of snacks might be of interest to the Snagems, as it seemed to be loaded with tons of local cuisine among other pastries and other snacks. Although they might need to hurry up, they were being eaten up fast. Oh wait....it seemed that there were two men in black sleeveless shirts and shorts that were quietly doing their best to stuff every pocket in their cargo shorts full of food alongside the bags they had at their sides. Did they look familiar?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 pm
"I'm going to ask Terashi how to install OSX if you don't calm down," Keiko said as she was teleported to the Malie Pokemon center, quickly putting away her SNAG afterward.

"Oh, Arceus, people are getting drunk already?" she asked, turning down the free drink. She had learned her lesson in Kalos.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:28 pm
Allen strolled up behind Reno, a face of discontent apparent. This place was literally like his old home. An island filled with eccentrically happy natives. Fun. He bought a lemonade (the joys of being underaged) and sipped it as he looked over the others. "I'm with robo arm guy on this. Why're we here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:31 pm
Lynnette and Silver would pop into the area simultaneously as they were teleported in by the team's Claydol. Lynnette would immediately grab a hold of Silver's hand, dragging him along to meet up with the other Snagems. "You know, just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't get around on my own Lynnette," Silver would growl out under his breath. "You can shush. We're here to have a good time with the team, there's no reason to get snippy," Lynnette would respond harshly, tugging harder on the Houndoom hybrid's hand.

The two of them would both be handed drinks as they came upon the rest of the group. Lynn being handed something fruity, whereas Silver was handed a Bull Tonic. Silver immediately swigged back his drink, tongue licking up the remnants off of his muzzle quite quickly. He would make a strange face for a moment, not entirely expecting the strength of the drink, but, he was quickly handed a second one before he could say anything about it. "There, better?" Lynnette would ask, sipping at her own drink.

"Much," Silver would say in response, slightly less growly than before. He would take a smaller swig of this drink, wanting to savor it this time. Lynn would smirk and tugged on Silver's hand again, deciding that they needed to join Aria. "How are you doing, love?" Lynnette would say cheerfully to her girlfriend. Silver rolling his blind eyes and growling a little at the two girls.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 pm
Lykas could eventually be found walking through the middle of Malie city, a drink in either hand, a girl on one arm, a guy on the other(neither of them Odd, mind you) and clearly already drinking. How long had he been here by the time anyone found him? Good question. He was threw sheets to the wind already and not likely to have a coherent response, giggling as he was and chatting up his new "friends".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:18 pm
The Festive full of lights lanterns a entertainment! Some on stages, a few playing instruments, and a single girl trying hard to get attention in the plaze. Her hips swayed with a alluring flirt, hands would gently run across her tan body, and he eyes pulled many a men to her corner. She Danced. Belly dancing was an art and with it she attracted ....artist? No not really a bunch of knockered men, their minds gone south and sensibility further.

One guy would get handsy, grabbing her arm and sluring something along the lines of "C'mere b'by I' I' think you could dance on som-" A first caught a blazing FIRE would crack across his face, forcing the crowd would back up in an alarm. To any sangems watching over the scene would see a clear veiw of the woman, she was a blaziken hybrid, her beak crooked in a stubborn smile trying to still appeal to her other guests. She was about to continue her dance, hands in the air already, she looked confused... was that Sub? "Hey Subby!" The girl cawwed!  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:16 pm
Extremelictor
The Festive full of lights lanterns a entertainment! Some on stages, a few playing instruments, and a single girl trying hard to get attention in the plaze. Her hips swayed with a alluring flirt, hands would gently run across her tan body, and he eyes pulled many a men to her corner. She Danced. Belly dancing was an art and with it she attracted ....artist? No not really a bunch of knockered men, their minds gone south and sensibility further.

One guy would get handsy, grabbing her arm and sluring something along the lines of "C'mere b'by I' I' think you could dance on som-" A first caught a blazing FIRE would crack across his face, forcing the crowd would back up in an alarm. To any sangems watching over the scene would see a clear veiw of the woman, she was a blaziken hybrid, her beak crooked in a stubborn smile trying to still appeal to her other guests. She was about to continue her dance, hands in the air already, she looked confused... was that Sub? "Hey Subby!" The girl cawwed!

"Huh? Did a bird just say my name?" Sub asked pretty loud as he spun around several times looking for the source of his name. Eventually he would spot a certain hybrid, his face going pale as he did. "Crap crap crap..." He mumbled to himself as he walked over to the woman. "Heeey...you..." Why did he seem so nervous about seeing this woman?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 pm
Darts is sitting at the bar, rejecting each drink as it is offered to him by the surrounding waiters and bartenders, each of them coming up to him with a beaming smile that doesn't waver as he refuses them, moving on to offer their wares to other guests.

"Cappucino shot?"

"No."

"Kahlua and cream?"

"...No."

"Liquor coffee flavored coffee alcohol coffee-" Darts pulls himself away from the counter because apparently this was a Starbucks in addition to a tiki bar, and he was not sure how much more of it he could take. He makes his way past Amaranth, poking her in the head as he goes past. "Lighten up a little bit." He whispers to her as he cruises past, red eyes scanning for food.

Tsuki the Fated Wind
Allen strolled up behind Reno, a face of discontent apparent. This place was literally like his old home. An island filled with eccentrically happy natives. Fun. He bought a lemonade (the joys of being underaged) and sipped it as he looked over the others. "I'm with robo arm guy on this. Why're we here?"

Reno Vantas
Reno would wander into the chaos of the festival, a drink having been thrust into his hand along with a strange mask that came with a wink and nod towards....some guy. Well, it was a free gift at least. Taking a swig of the fruity drink in his hand, Reno would sidle up towards Crystal with a nod. "So then. What do we have to do around here?" Reno questioned, staring at the Lilligant and woman that were attached to Crystal now.

Further in the crowd, Aria would find herself with a similarly fruity drink in her hands, courtesy of some local boys who thought they could get her attention for something more than a smile and a wave. It made these trips cheap at least. Taking a sip and continuing her wandering through the crowds, Aria would wander past a table full of snacks.

Said table full of snacks might be of interest to the Snagems, as it seemed to be loaded with tons of local cuisine among other pastries and other snacks. Although they might need to hurry up, they were being eaten up fast. Oh wait....it seemed that there were two men in black sleeveless shirts and shorts that were quietly doing their best to stuff every pocket in their cargo shorts full of food alongside the bags they had at their sides. Did they look familiar?

Past what appeared to be Crystal getting her groove on with some girl, he noted several heavily laden tables worth of delicacies. He nabs Reno and Allen by the collars, dragging them off without another word past Crystal and her new... acquaintance. He sets the pair down next to the table, giving him an askance look before scooping up a plate. "Come on guys, what are you doing?" He asks him, ladling a little of what appeared to be mac and cheese onto it with a metallic scoop. "I swear you are the worst wingman." He nods over at where Crystal and her... friend were no doubt continuing their conversation. "I ain't a second grader, but even I can spot a potential pair of scissors when I see one, if you know what I'm saying." He comments idly, looking down to where a container of cheese-stuffed prawns had sat a moment before one of the two Skull thugs had scooped it up and into one of their bags. "Hey! Come on guys I appreciate the frugality but leave some of the damn prawns for me at least." He waggles his half-full paper plate at the two, clearly not even in a fighting sort of mood. "And some of that barbecue pork neither of you can put away that entire roast you're just wasting it. Chop chop." He remembered these guys from their last encounters with Flare and Skull. Nice guys, good chaps all around. They kept screaming and running away though which was hurting their friendship.

Darktornathore
"Much," Silver would say in response, slightly less growly than before. He would take a smaller swig of this drink, wanting to savor it this time. Lynn would smirk and tugged on Silver's hand again, deciding that they needed to join Aria. "How are you doing, love?" Lynnette would say cheerfully to her girlfriend. Silver rolling his blind eyes and growling a little at the two girls.

He catches a glimpse of Silver and Lynnette heading through the crowd, causing a light bulb to go off above his head. Suddenly, the thoughts of food were quickly interrupted though not disposed of entirely. He waggles his plate a little more insistently without it falling off either side. "Quickly please gentlemen I have business to attend to." Shiny golden business with a buckle.

Extremelictor

Darts head spins again as though on a swivel, noting the tanned Blaziken shimmering her way through knocking a man out. Someone had to talk to her. But of course Sub knew her. Damn it, Sub always knows her! He notes the hard right cross, and makes a mental note that she might be a monster to duel. The less alcohol the better for this Giratina hybrid. "Prawns!" He demands again, turning back to fatboy and beanpole in front of him.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 pm
Crystal would turn her head from her companion when Reno spoke to her, blinking for a moment before raising her glass. "Hey there!"

"Crys, who's this," the girl asked, blinking as she looked over Crystal's body at Reno. Upon closer inspection, the girl would be at least a head shorter than the hybrid, with dark brown hair pulled up into two head buns. Her dark green eyes were set behind a pair of glasses with a dark green frame, and she was heavily tanned. "Is this the guy you were talking to?"

"Hm? Ah, no, this is Reno, the guy directly under him. Reno, this is Lily, my friend who's been helping me with some of my research of Tapu Bulu. And if you're here, then I bet..." The hybrid turned around, her tail lazily going back and forth as she spied most of the others by the Pokémon Center. "The guy with the black hair there would be the one that I called. That's Sub. Hey everyone! Glad you could show up!" Lily would cling tighter to Crystal as she waved as well, a smile on the girl's face.

"Everyone, this would be Lily, my research partner here on Ula'ula."

"Among other things..."

"That are somewhat irrelevant. Anyways," Crystal hastily said, taking a long drink while Lily watched with a smirk, "the festival! There's a few things here going on right now, most of it in the garden, but there are a few things that are out here in the city as well. Just a bit down the road, they've got a couple impromptu arenas set up, one for some sumo wrestling, one for a Battle Royale. For those of you that aren't familiar with the format, four people enter with three Pokémon, and whoever knocks out someone's Pokémon get's a point. The battle ends when one person runs out of Pokémon. Um.... There's a bunch of food and drink stations, but the actual bar and a big buffet area is in the garden, and they got a really good cook apparently. Also, they have a stage in there that later on, they're having this yodeler guy perform at. He's from Johto, and apparently had a mean chicken yodel." She shrugged, looking to Lily.

"You're the one from his region, not me."

"Yeah well, I don't know everything going on it in." She stuck out her tongue at Lily, before turning her head back to the others. "Anyways, enjoy, have fun, and just relax. After everything from the past year or so, you all could use to just chill. Anyways, I think Lily and I will be off for a bit, just enjoying the festival. There's a bunch of things I've probably left out, so feel free to find something." The two would walk off into the garden after that, going back to their discussion after seemingly missing how Allen and Reno got dragged off by Darts earlier.

~~~~~~~~

While the two guys were busy stuffing food into various pockets and pant legs, the squat one would suddenly feel something metallic hit his cranium fairly hard. "Hey! My family and I didn't help to make all this food just so you two alone could eat it all!" If they turned around, they would see a young teen wearing a pair of overalls and a flower tied around her head looking pretty pissed at them. "Our food's meant to be enjoyed by all at this festival. You!" the girl would turn to Darts, pointing a ladle at him, "You know these two?" It might be how these two were hogging the food she apparently had made for everyone, but she wasn't completely taken aback by Darts' appearance at the moment. Brave girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:26 am
"Oh, so this is just a vacati- hey!" Allen struggled as Darts dragged him away from Crystal along with Reno. He relented, let himself be dragged, and blinked at Darts after the hybrid had his say. Wingman? Scissors? "I heard what you just said but I have no idea what any of that means." The seventeen year old didn't have enough time to respond because soon the enagmatic Darts was off, shouting something about prawns.

Not knowing anything about Team Skull (this being his first time on Alola), Allen scooted over to the other angsty looking teens stuffing food in their bags. "Sick beanies guys, my name's Allen. Where can I get one of those?" He asked, making himself a plate. These fine gentlemen seemed more like his type of crowd.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:39 am
The two grunts would stiffen up as they heard the eerily familiar voice behind them, looking over their shoulders at Darts before huddling together to plot out exactly how they might evade the hybrid if they ran for it. It was at this moment they would feel and see a metal ladle aimed much more threateningly towards the pair of them. "Uh...know us?" The tall, thin one would stutter out, glancing between Darts and his partner in crime in confusion. Luckily for him, his friend was a little more on the ball. "Yeah! We're friends! He was the one who told us we could do this." The larger of the two grunts told Aloe, making a gesture of throwing a few prawns to Darts as he had requested before clearing the way for Aloe to charge Darts. Well, they also made sure to put back at least some of the food now. They weren't complete savages. And with their current danger averted, they would look to Allen. "Care to sign up with Team Skull? Thats how you get one of these. Although we might have one to spare if you ask nice."

Aria would look over her shoulder at Lynette, giving a smile in response. "Hey there. Wanna go check out the stage? Maybe we can borrow it for a performance and get things really pumped." Aria told the pianist, slowly beginning to move towards where she had identified the stage to be. It was time for her to get the party more lively, and just by chance end up with some small time fame from this event. Funny how that altruism worked out for her.

Reno would be able to hear about half of Crystal's explanation before he was dragged out of the situation by Darts to the snacks table as he began to talk to seemingly everyone and had food thrown to him. "Darts. We should probably evacuate before we get killed over this one. Plus I think I have an invite to the Battle Royal here." Reno told the Gilt Reaper, showing the strange mask that he had been handed with his drink. It even looked similar to that one that the Masked Royal had been wearing when they had met. But Darts and Reno would likely have more pertinent issues in a moment than a weird mask.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff