Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Anybody still active enough for a roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baya Sullivan

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32 am
My friend Acacia Moonchild and I are looking for some folks to roleplay with. We'd like to do one based in the Arcana Chronicles for anyone interested!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:54 am
Sorry but I won't be able to. Too busy with work, volunteering, and the brief amount of free time I do get to relax. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:23 pm
I think you got your answer. Or answer in the form of a lack of answer. >_>;; Which is too bad; this guild used to be a really good place for RPs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:55 pm
Zphal
I think you got your answer. Or answer in the form of a lack of answer. >_>;; Which is too bad; this guild used to be a really good place for RPs.

Yeah, pretty much. crying  

Baya Sullivan

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 pm
Baya Sullivan
My friend Acacia Moonchild and I are looking for some folks to roleplay with. We'd like to do one based in the Arcana Chronicles for anyone interested!

I'm not familiar with that series. Tho after reading the synopsis to the first book it sounds like a series that I might want to read. Unfortunately since I'm too poor, I'd only be able to read it if I found a pdf version of it that I could download for free.

At least until I read the books if I can find them for free online, I don't think I'd be able to do an RP about that series. Now I am interested in RPing. I do have my own Multiverse Crossover RP in my own Guild that is always accepting new RPers. It basically follows a ragtag band of Multiverse traveling heroes, who are trying to stop a Shattered Glass Alternate Universe counterpart to my main character from conquering the Multiverse. Currently it is taking place in a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe. Let me know if you are interested or let me know what other series you might be willing to do an RP for; there might be something I am familiar with that you'd be willing to have an RP take place in that series' Universe.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games