Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:38 pm
Details to come, but a place for mutants to hide out at. Clearly more friendly than other churches.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕄π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•– π•šπ•€ β„‚π•’π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•

"Wow never seen a church up close!"Cantil said clearly in awe when they mad it to the destination relatively event free. He had never seen a church like this outside pictures. Awe-inspiring things like this made it worth the risk to see, it was so much better than just seeing pictures. He couldn't help but look at all the carved stone statues. How did they do that!? He would come back to reality by the sound the big door made, yes inside! What would be on the inside? They entered and Cantil was trying to take in all the sights. He had pushed the hood off to un-obstruct his view. There was so much art and it seemed to tell a story, a bit of a gruesome one though. Why was that one nearly naked guy with the beard getting hurt? Did he do something? he had a weird yellow around his head, maybe that's why? He tried to focus on where his new friends were, he was supposed to get a bath here. Where was the water pipe he would have to use like the leaky one they use at his sewer home?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝔹𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•— 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•—π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•‘π•–π•£

Klayko
Katie The Timeless

CatWaffle
Captain

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Katie The Timeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image
Jun Min-a
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Switch

Beware Beware Be Skeptical
The Smiles The Smiles Are Plated Gold

[ Entered From New York City ]

Following behind the two, already had attacked on of the beers a she walked, her poor liver, Jun had looked around, wondering if people were staring, more so at the snakeman and not her. Once they reached the church, the Morlock was quite surprised be close to a church. "I wanna see your reaction when we go to Disney World." she said to him a chuckled, holding the bottle to her lips. "Welcome to church." she said just before drinking again. She so had an addiction being the chain drinker she was.

"It's pretty friendly in here. They actually believe everyone can be saved, even mutants like us because she are all gods children right? " she chuckled a bit. "So i say them other churches are pretenders." she muttered. She did somewhat believe in the religion. It did her her when she had no places to go and all she could do was believe, but when life was good for her, she didn't really look back at the church. .

Deceit So Natural
But A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Is More Than A Warning

OOC:
User Image
Kungfudemoness
Klayko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 am
User Image

Google was his best friend, okay? Marcel was looking down on his phone, connecting to the chapel's wifi. His mission? To learn how to clean some scales. The poor thing before desperately needed a bath and unfortunately they had to give it to him. Marcel wasn't that naive as a morlock when with his father, but he knew good and well a lot of them were. Thankfully, this website was on the right track. Making Warm Water was the goal.

"Yea, religion is such a lovely thing to behold. If you've the time, there's a book full of lovely tales waiting to be told. Just be weary of those who try to force it on you. THEN, it's a problem, but..." Oh,
he was going to need a shower himself after this one. He placed a hand around Cantil's shoulders, briefly inhaling to hold his breath. "You know what a bath is like, but up here, it's slightly a bit different. There's warm water to help clean the dirt off of you and soap and the likes. How comfortable are you with handling that sort of thing?"

Ideally, Marcel could just instantly wash him off with the water himself, have the male be inside a small whirlpool in an instant as he would be cleaned from head to to like he was in a laundry cycle, but he liked to make sure it.

"Disney World sounds like fun, but for now, we can settle on Ice cream and cake with a little liquor mixed in it after we face our most difficult task yet: Teaching a snake about proper hygiene."

[Enter from New York]

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Katie the Timeless

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

CatWaffle
Captain

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well I'm not a fan of swimming or really fast water. Cantil said confused. How was a bath different? Use water an get dirt off right? He knew of soap but it was a rarity as it was hard to come by. His family saved what the had for special occasions. Also, there was a book of cool stories? He would like one of those. But why would others push him to read he was used to being told not to read. He was usually told by adults he was too curious. Back to the bath though. Marcel seemed worried which in turn made Cantil a bit nervous. What was it about this bath the made Marcel so concerned for him?

𝔹𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•— 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•—π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•‘π•–π•£

Klayko
Katie The Timeless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image
Jun Min-a
Switch

"Jeez, don't scare the poor guy. A bath iza bath. Plain and simple. i pretty sure he can figure it out.." she said to Marcel. Did really see why he would have to go in an explanation about how to take one. She held the bottle to her lips and walked Passed the two for the church but eyes marcel as she did. "You take a bath too." she said since he was all huggy like with the morlock.

Jun entered the church, having pushed open the front doors, quickly finding a seat for her to relax and enjoy her drink. She had been enjoying drinks all day. She had thought that Izzy would have had his fun by now and catch up. He didn't say they would splitting up for the day. No backpack then? Oh well. He could take care of himself for sure. Jun has always been a tag along. Hated being alone almost as much as being sober. She curled into a ball on the bench, taking a periodic sip of alcohol as she waited for the two to finish their business.

Her eyes scanned the room, seeing a few faces she knew, and a few she didn't know. Regardless, she wasn't chummy with either. She rarely came to the church like stated before, when she was in need, or too drunk to function which someone had to carry her here if they were nearby. She was know to pass out in places like clubs, bars, and parks. Really, anywhere really. Sometimes Jun wonders why she drank so much. Remember so asked that question to her and she wasn't able to answer. Though they asked if she was trying to forget something or if she was depressed about her situation. "Meh..." she uttered out as she continued drinking. As long as she had a drink, she didn't care if she was a waste of space. She wondered what her parents would think if they saw her now. After all these years, they probably forgot about her, or thinks she's dead. Maybe she was...

Marcel better not go too far away with those beers though, as she would want another.

Deceit So Natural

OOC:
User Image
Kungfudemoness
Klayko

Katie The Timeless

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image

Marcel sized Jun up when she mentioned not to scare him, an eyebrow raised that clearly painted the look of "Oh really?"

"You say this, but might I mention I wasn't one of the Morlocks who did not experience hot water for the first time?" He pointed over towards a door upstairs, tapered with the yellow tape that read "Under construction." "And don't worry about me, baby.
Why settle for a bath when a shower can take care of everything? Some of us don't like sitting in their own filth after all, but Cantil buddy...You're just sitting in this tub of warm water with some soap and a towel and you're just washing off, like you would with one of those water pipes. No rushing water and the likes."

He would get everything set up, ushering the smaller male upstairs and behind closed door. While Cantil was getting sorted by one of the nuns with some proper clothes while another ran some water for him, Marcel's phone buzzed. He pulled it out to read the text before sending off "Oh, sweet!"
as a response to their motherly leader.

"Forget the Ice Cream. Boss lady made some fresh cookies."

"We'll be on our way. We're helping a "stray" presently."

OOC: Waiting on the text from Izzy before fully proceeding lol
Kungfudemoness

Katie the Timeless

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Cantil thanked the lady in the flowing black clothes when he was passed a new outfit. They even said he could keep it! The other lady dressed the same came and guided him to the sudsy bath. Oh it was one where he have to sit in the water? Those where rare as cleaner water was used for drinking. He undressed down to all his green glory and went over to the tub and sat on the end before getting in. "AHHH!"Cantil yelped before slipping with a thump in the tub sending water everywhere. Well in hindsight he should have tested the water and been more careful. But now he was here and the water and suds was actully nice. Now where was that soap.

Klayko
Deadly_tiger

Katie The Timeless

CatWaffle
Captain

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Katie The Timeless

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image
Jun Min-a
Switch

She after her third bottle, she was really feeling the effect of the beer, and she couldn't drink anymore as she was full of it already. The girl was drunk. She laughed to herself, baking a mental joke for her only amusement before pushing herself up from the bench, having to use the seating in front of her to stop herself from falling. She giggled before walking away from her seating spot. She head to where Marcel was, just catching him getting off his phone talking about bosses and cookies. Whatever she said. So just honed in on the cookies.

"I wanna cookie!" she told him, raising her hand like this was grade school. She walked next to him and looked at his phone and laughed. "That's not a cookie... You're.... mean~" she said, poking his shoulder twice, for each word.. She stumbled against him before bringing her arm on to his shoulder afterwards. "I'm kidding... You are my bestest friend. Izzy ditched. And I don't like it..." she told him and grinned. "You tell him I don't like it.... because, I don't."

Deceit So Natural

OOC:
User Image
Kungfudemoness
Klayko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:11 pm
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
User Image
𝕀𝕫𝕫π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣----Power: Super Speed-----------------------------------------------
User Image

"Oh this chapel is the best! They help everyone, mutant or not. One of the alter boy is a mutant too. Nice guy." Izzy said as they approched the chapel. Entering he heard a yelp and a thud. Raising an eyebrow at the sound, he spotted Jun drunk and complaining he ditched her. Zooming over to her, he stopped infront of her. "Jun my poor girl, can't I leave ya five minutes? I know I'm awesome but you gotta wait for my awesome. You know if I'm the one telling ya to be patient you know you gotta wait." He said to his drunken friend. His attention was grabbed by the Morlock girl's reaction to the thump and yelp.

[Enter fom NYC]

Deadly_Tiger
Klayko
Katie The Timeless

CatWaffle
Captain

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Eva Albright
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Botanical

Eva hesitated slightly in front of the old church Izzy had lead her to. Though not as tall as the buildings around it, it seemed ominous, foreboding and hardly somewhere safe. She couldn't help but wonder why they thought this was somewhere safe. Or why Cantil would even want to go inside in the first place. β€œThey help mutants?” She asked uncertainly. Still she took a deep breath and entered anyway. She glanced around the main chapel seeing a few people hanging around, but not her green skinned friend. β€œWhere-” Eva started in a hushed tone when she heard a scream. β€œCANTIL!” She shouted and ran for the stairs, shoving any poor soul she encountered out of the way. β€œCantil!” She repeated again, bursting through the door at the top of the stairs. β€œWhat have they done to you?”

Kungfudemoness

Katie The Timeless

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

So many things were beginning to occurring all at once, which Marcel glad he was not a speedster of any form in this situation. Ironically, it was Izzy who had a part in all this madness as well. First, a clearly drunk Jun had bombarded him like a Zombie. It was time for her to sober up fast. He could try to pull the alcohol straight from her body system or...with a quick flick, the liquor went right into the trash.

"Hey...pop a mint if you have to, but I need you sober ASAP. Not while..." Oh no. Cantil found various soaps and was going to work. At the same time, the door swung open and Izzy was dealing with Jun while someone else, about as green as Cantil, came asking concerned questions. So much for this going smooth.

"Oh, we've done nothing to him. Some humans saw his skin, got fire and pitchfork curious and now here we are."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Katie the Timeless

Deadly_Tiger

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

CatWaffle
Captain

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Cantil located some tall bottles and found one said body soap on it. 'Do I use this?'
Cantil thought to himself. Poor Jun, the girl seemed like she might be feeling sick. She was all falling over slurring her words and acting weird. He jumped a bit when someone busted into the room. It not like he cared if someone saw him without clothes, it was more of someone came in suddenly. That person who had been screaming his name was Eva. "Eva! I'm ok, but what are you doing here?" Cantil asked confused. He was leaning and gripping the colder edges of the tub to look at her and let him know he was more than fine. Why was she looking for him? Did his dad get worried? It takes longer than a week to learn what all he wanted to learn this trip.

Klayko
Deadly_tiger

Katie The Timeless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Eva Albright
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Botanical

The stranger in the rooms humour wasn't exactly appreciated given the present situation, however it was Cantil who held most of her attention. β€œWhat do you mean what am I doing here? You've been missing for days! I've been so worried about you! Everyone has!” She shouted at him while he looked up at her from the tub. She'd spent all this time worried about him and he was sitting here having a bath of all things! Then she could feel hot tears running down her face. β€œI was so worried.” She repeated.

Kungfudemoness

Katie The Timeless

Kungfudemoness

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

Katie The Timeless

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
Jun Min-a
Switch

She chuckled before lightly pushing Marcel on his left shoulder. "I am not.... drunk. I am perfectly... A-Ok, okay." she told him, though had stumbled back which she pushed him, having lost her balance for a moment. Maybe she was drunk, she had to admit but for feel was heavenly. Just the hangover might not be so much. The blessing of alcohol was also a curse. She breathed on her hand before she smelt it, rolling her eyes. "It smells like beer in here..." she muttered before turning around when she heard Izzy, who so suddenly appeared next to her. She was use to him appearing out of then air by now. Before it would always make her jump before even now, a few times would startle her with her guard was down. But would drunk, her fear gauge was missing. She'd walk onto a freeway with no fear in this state. "Five minutes? No way. I drunk like three beers. That was like.... more than five. That's like all the minutes! I don't wanna wait anymore!" she said before eyeing the girl who started screaming. "Where is everyone green today! Is it Saint Patrick's day already?" she asked before reaching over to try to pinch Izzy. "Don't hate me..."

Deceit So Natural

OOC: Sorry! I been so busy with class and finals!
User Image
Kungfudemoness
Klayko
Deadly_Tiger

The World at Large

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items