Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Idk if this is active but

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coprastasophobia

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:38 pm
Can someone help me get sweetheart ring (zomg)?
sweetheart
Anything is greatly appreciated. thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:17 am
Yaoi Is Love Yaoi Is Life
sweetheart

I looked at it and I wanted to let you know that if you use gaia cash than it's chaper to get it through zomg itself rather than through the virtual marketplace. it should cost 749 gaia cash for it through the store called back ally bargains compared to the 1000+ on the market. sadly i dont have enough for it but I sent you a little through a trade to help you out if you wanted to use gold to get it. if I find any information or anything on a better way to get it than I'll let you know. good luck smile  

Saidan 0_0
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Coprastasophobia

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 am
Saidan 0_0
Yaoi Is Love Yaoi Is Life
sweetheart

I looked at it and I wanted to let you know that if you use gaia cash than it's chaper to get it through zomg itself rather than through the virtual marketplace. it should cost 749 gaia cash for it through the store called back ally bargains compared to the 1000+ on the market. sadly i dont have enough for it but I sent you a little through a trade to help you out if you wanted to use gold to get it. if I find any information or anything on a better way to get it than I'll let you know. good luck smile

Ahh thank you so much but I earned my item! Thank you so much for the offer. Have a good day!  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games