Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] If You Like It (Peyton + Otto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:33 pm
Weeks of wondering, pondering, deliberating and denying; all leading up to this one text.

Quote:
Text from Otto to Peyton:

meet me at the lighthouse if youre free please

Otto bit nails, paced, sweated and hesitated. He contemplated taking the message back, or saying he changed his mind, or that he had a stomach ache and had to cancel. His stomach did hurt, though likely not because of a bug or virus. Such things rarely attacked Hunters anyway.

What had this hunter so nervous and uncertain was the decision he'd finally psyched himself up to make. And he wasn't sure if he was making the right one.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 am
The text has been very unexpected. Otto was seldom the one to reach out between them, and Peyton understood why. She'd never fault him for his hesitance, even if she wished it might fade over time. So, needless to say, the request was a surprise, but a good one.

She'd rushed out the door with a hurried and probably confusing explanation to Andy, and made her way quickly to the lighthouse, braiding her hair back as she moved.

"Hey Otto! What's up?" It took a moment for her to notice the nervous energy radiating off him in waves, but when she did it had her arching a curious brow at him.

bittiface

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:21 pm
She was there suddenly, while he stewed in his worries. No backing out. He had to commit now. Commitment. A word that had meant a dead end, or the end of growth, even if he knew better nowadays. It still scared him, which was part of the reason why he was doing it at all.

"Uh..." What was up. Too much. He probably ought to tell her what they were doing, but he didn't have the balls to admit it out loud. It had been hard enough talking to Mimsy about it, and that had been over direct messages on twitter.

"Stuff..." He explained lamely, hurriedly turning away from Peyton and inputing the co-ordinates to the guard on duty. The portal was opened, and Otto gave Peyton a brief hand wave to follow before stepping through.

On the other side, it was a bustling city. New York, it looked like.

Otto turned to Peyton in the alley they'd walked out from, feeling a bit braver now that they were surrounded in noise.

"I'm gunna ask Chance to marry me." He blurted out, still looking like a frazzled mess. Saying it aloud helped, but that nervous energy still coursed wildly through his veins.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 pm
She stared at him blankly, at that so helpful answer, before following him through the portal with a shrug. At this point, her cousin's overall lack of communicative tendencies was not surprising. Honestly, it would have been more so had he just come straight out with it.

The New York city skyline wasn't a foreign one to the Sun. Se'd been there before, a few times now, but not in a while. The last time, a date to with Noah way back at the beginning of their relationship. This wasn't Time Square though.

She turned to Otto as he faced her and gave what she hopped was a more encouraging smile. It worked.

"You're what?" That was definitely not what she'd been expecting. "Really?" Tanned features lit up, and she reached out to lay her hands on his arms.

bittiface

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:18 pm
Peyton smiled. She seemed elated, if not taken aback with shock. It made Otto smile too. All his nerves he mistook for doubt turned out to be bolted down excitement, for he'd forgotten until now one thing; that the outcome could be happy. That he was allowed to be excited, and that others might just be happy for him too. That.. perhaps, Chance would also be happy to hear this.

"Yeah. Really." He said with a clipped and nervous bubble of laughter.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:03 pm
The confirmation had the petite hunter bouncing on her toes, squeaking out in barely contained excitement. She didn't know Chance that well, but he made Otto happy. Happy than she could ever remember seeing him. If this was what he wanted to do, than she was Glad for him. "That's amazing!"

"So what are we doing here?" And why had he asked her along?

bittiface

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 pm
Otto, smiling and feeling bashful now, cast his gaze to his shoes as Peyton squealed happily for him. The only other person who knew of Otto's plans was Mimsy, and that had been over a Twitter DM. Being able to share in the excitement with someone like this felt much better.

"Well, I wanted help finding a ring." Otto murmured, fumbling through his pockets. "I swiped one of his normal ones so we'd get the right size." He pulled out a normal fashion ring, finally lifting his gaze to meet Peyton's, which really? Wasn't that far from the floor at all anyway.

"I just didn't wanna do it by myself. I thought I should at least have like.. family with me.. right?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 pm
She was smiling when he met her gaze again. "I'm happy to be here for you." More happy than she would tell him, because frankly, this was as close to the sort of relationship she had been hoping for with him as he'd let happen.

"Did you have someplace in mind you wanted to go look?" In New York the possibilities were pretty limitless.

bittiface

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas