Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm
Neil and I are gonna go to the movies and afterwards we're gonna go dancing...! whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:52 pm
What are you planning on seeing?  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 am
Prof. Moonie

He wants to see CHiPs. It's a movie about motorcycle cops. He so rarely wants to see anything in theatres so yeah. Last thing he wanted to see was Deadpool. Before that... the recent (but not MOST recent) Star Wars film? But I reckon he'll also want to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. 3nodding

Eee! I'm so excited for today! We're about to head out to do some errands. Movie and dancing comes in the evening. Also tomorrow we'll be doing dinner with one of his original Great America friends, so that should prove enjoyable as well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:43 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

He wants to see CHiPs. It's a movie about motorcycle cops. He so rarely wants to see anything in theatres so yeah. Last thing he wanted to see was Deadpool. Before that... the recent (but not MOST recent) Star Wars film? But I reckon he'll also want to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. 3nodding

Eee! I'm so excited for today! We're about to head out to do some errands. Movie and dancing comes in the evening. Also tomorrow we'll be doing dinner with one of his original Great America friends, so that should prove enjoyable as well. biggrin

Ah, I've seen the poster for that up at our theater. Apparently it's based on the old TV series of the same name; one of the cast members from the TV series wasn't pleased with the film, saying that is "trash" and disrespectful to fans of the original Chips. *shrugs*

Nice. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:04 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Ah, I've seen the poster for that up at our theater. Apparently it's based on the old TV series of the same name; one of the cast members from the TV series wasn't pleased with the film, saying that is "trash" and disrespectful to fans of the original Chips. *shrugs*

Nice. biggrin

I enjoyed the film. It was funny. Didn't know it had any bearing on another piece of media.

Dancing and dinner with the friends was also good. 3nodding Now I'll have to look forward to next weekend, cuz we'll be riding our motorcycles to Hollister! 4laugh  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games