A Magical friendship Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Emensmansera

Isela continued to walk and groaned a bit to hear she had to sneak into the dungeons with him. "Fiiiiiine," he said. "I'll make sure my spell is perfect to make sure we won't be caught. I'll have to cast it on something to use it as a medium for a barrier around us." She had no idea how much danger was ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:28 pm
LaylaLuna246

"Don't worry" he said "it will all be fine." he said smirking. "no need to worry about anything," he shoved her slightly. we do not need to worry about the professors" he said smiling. "Ill let you kow when il get out your comon room tonight. " he smirked.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:52 pm
Emensmansera

"Are you sure about this? You're making me start to worry with all your 'don't worry's," she said. She shifted a little from the light shove and sighed a little. "You better not be late. It's hard enough to make it look like I'm asleep so I don't caught. And also he new precautions they put just to keep me there," she warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:13 pm
LaylaLuna246

"Sure as the snitch is golden." He said. "I'm sure you can make it out, now let's get some work done on your assignments." he usually had his done the day it was assigned. As they headed toward Iselas connom room to gather her things they passed the entrance to the dungeons. "Lets try to avoid the Slytherins tonight, if possible, I do not want to have to fight anyone tonight along with the other rule breaking."  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:22 pm
Emensmansera

"Alright," she said. Isela continued to walk as they passed the entrance to the dungeons. "Deal. I don't even want to mess with them." She did have a tendency to sometimes fall for a bad boy, though she preferred one that actually liked her. She walked until they got to the door to her common room and said the password before the door opened and they were able to enter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 pm
LaylaLuna246

"Alrighty then, " Arwan said, throwing himself on the nearest sofa. "Go, and get your assignments, I'll wait here." He said bouncing up and down on the cushion.
Arwan did not mind helping her with her assignments, however, it did sometimes bother him that her work was not the most complete, she did it, however, he thought she could apply herself more.
After waiting around for a bit he got bored waiting, so he pulled out his wand, and made birds fly out of the end. He liked playing with harmless spells, however, he could injure someone if needed.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:16 pm
Emensmansera

Isela nodded as she went to the stairs. "I won't take too long," she said as she went to the girls' dorm. She started to get her things and make sure that she had everything she would need for her assignments. She headed back to the common room and seeing him playing with birds. "Got bored waiting?" She walked over to him and sat down next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:24 pm
LaylaLuna246

" A bit, yes," he said moving over to make room for her.
"Being slow is one of your skills, isn't it," he said shoving her playfully. Now, what do you want to start with first?" he asked sorting through her pile of stuff. He smiled a bit, teasing her was one of his favourite things. He had known her since his first year and they instantly became friends. They even hung out when they weren't at Hogwarts, usually exploring around Godric's Hollow, and Hogsmeade, they once stayed a night in the Shrieking Shack. "You remember the night we stayed in the Shrieking Shack?" he asked  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:50 pm
Emensmansera

Isela rolled her eyes when he shoved her. "As if," she said. She spread everything out so they would choose what to start with. "I think potions should be later since I mess up a lot with that one," she said. She heard him ask about when they stayed in the Shrieking Shack and giggled. "That was both the most terrifying and fun time ever," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 pm
LaylaLuna246

"Potions it is!" Arwan exclaimed, shoving everything else to the side.
"I remember when you screamed when I jumped out of the closet.." he giggled slightly. They had fun adventures, although they did sometimes almost get in serious danger. "Alright," he said pulling out his reading glasses. "Now, the assignment is to brew a perfect draught of living death... Why did you sign up for this advanced class?" he asked reading over the directions, "This is advanced, even for me.." he whispered.
Suddenly he clapped his hands together, "Okay, no use moseying around, get your potions things and we will begin.." he said leaning with his hands behind his head.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 pm
Emensmansera

Isela rolled her eyes again when he mentioned his prank. "I get afraid very easily sometimes. Besides, you made me think you suddenly disappeared before you jumped out.," she said.

She heard him and saw him shove everything else to the side. She listened to him and sighed. "Because I thought I'd be able to at least handle some of it so that I don't have to study an extra year of potions," she said like it was obvious. She didn't hear his whisper, but got up to get her potion things to get it done. "I'll be right back. Check on all the other stuff to see if there's something easier to do before we jump into potions."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 am
LaylaLuna246

When she went to get her things, he looked through the rest of the assignments. "Okay, she has a paper for her Defense against the Dark Arts, and one other assignment for charms. These are easy work.." he said, waiting for her to return.
He only once made the Draught, however, it was a year ago, and he did not wanna mess up. He couldn't wait to sneak around later that day.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:23 pm
Emensmansera

Isela got her potions kit and went back to the common room. She started to set everything up and saw him look through her other assignments. "Find something we can do pretty quickly?" she asked him. She sat down next to him again as she looked over what he was looking over.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff