emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:39 pm
LaylaLuna246

"And if I win, you will have to sneak into the restricted section of the library and get me a good charms book." He said smiling, "Then it is a deal."
He waited for her to get in position, once she was he pulled out his wand "Expelliarmus!" he yelled, hoping to disarm his opponent. "Heh.." he smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 pm
Emensmansera

Isela smirked as she got into position. "Deal," she said. She took out her wand and got ready. She heard his spell and got ready immediately. "Erecto!" she yelled as she erected some of the ground as a wall in front of her to block his spell.  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:42 pm
LaylaLuna246

"Defodio!" Arwan yelled, chunks of the earthen wall, erected by Isela, were thrown away, soon the wall was gone. "Heh, though you could get away with that... Confringo!" arwan yelled, flames erupting from his wand. he was decent at dueling, as he was very proficient in charms.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 pm
Emensmansera

Isela covered her face a bit from the debris and heard him. "Not really," she said as she heard his spell. "Expecto Patronum!" she said to counter the spell. She then got ready again, aiming her wand at him. "Cantiss!" It would be a nice prank since they're dueling with a bet. This would at least buy her time against each spell he would do.  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 am
LaylaLuna246

Arwan got hit by the jinx before he could counter it, "Damn" he thought, "I dot want to sing ugh." "Stupefy" He sang as quickly as possible hoping to stun the girl opposite of him. If that did not work he would start to play dirty, not curse dirty.. but unspoken spell dirty. He knew of one which he planned to use because she couldn't counter something she did not hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:07 pm
Emensmansera

Isela was glad he got hit by the spell and thought it was funny he had to sing for his spells. She gasped when she saw the spell and moved to the side to try to dodge the spell physically, though she got hit by it a bit. She grimaced a bit to be stunned and tried to recover quickly to come up with a defensive spell.  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:23 am
LaylaLuna246

The jinx she had cast on Arwan soon wore off. "Haha, funny, now you had your fun," he said, bracing himself for whatever spell she would throw his way next.
"Come on Isela, hit me with your best shot." He taunted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:11 pm
Emensmansera

Isela soon recovered and heard Arwin's taunts. "Wingardium Leviosa!" she yelled, moving her wand according to how the spell worked and focused on a stone near him. She moved the stone quickly at him to hit his arm with it for his taunts. "Ha!"  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:33 am
LaylaLuna246

"Ouch!" He said rubbing his arm. "You'll pay for that, Levi Corpus!" he shouted, pointing his wand ah Isela, waving it up and down. "Next time dont throw a rock at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 pm
Emensmansera

Isela felt a colt sweat as she tried to say the counterattack, but yelped to feel the gground slip under her and her world was upside down. She quickly used her hands to try to hold up her skirt and cover her underwear. "Damn you!" she yelled at Arwin.  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:13 pm
LaylaLuna246

"haha. hows.. hanging around?" he asked with a smirk. H was going to let her down after a bit, but was going to have fun with this for a second first.
"What say you? dost thou concede?" he asked waving her up and down in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:38 pm
Emensmansera

Isela growled at him as she kept holding onto her skirt before screaming a bit to be waved up and down. "I'm going to get you for this, Arwin! I swear, you'll regret crossing me!" she yelled at him.  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 am
LaylaLuna246

He let her down, laugihing. "Haha, I meant nothing by it." he said walking over to her to give her a playful punch to the arm. "Come on, im hungry lets go get food, and now you have to get me that book. hahaha, I will also help with your homework, because i played a trick on you, how does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:25 pm
Emensmansera
((I didn't realize I didn't respond. So sorry

Isela pouted when she was placed down and fixed herself once on her feet. She felt horrible for being defeated and punched his arm. "You started playing dirty on the last spells," she said as she started to walk away.  

LaylaLuna246

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:47 pm
LaylaLuna246

He smirked at her comment and once she was out of hearing distance he exclaimed. "Ow.." he rubbed his arm, that girl really did know how to throw a punch. He quickly caught up to her. "Heh, you lost so now you have to sneak into the dungeons with me tonight..." He whispered menacingly. not knowing himself, what danger may await there.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff