Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ GAME OF CHAIRS } VOTE FOR SC P2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 am
[ USURPING Merry! ]

Shiki blinked a little as he was accused of preferring Demons over all other creatures. His eyes went a bit huge, and his tails frizzed up. For a moment he could only stand in place with his hands clenched.

Once Merry was out of the seat he was almost running to jump into it. She DARED? Okay calm down, he had started it. He managed to nod at Merry calming down.

"Hi everyone!" His voice still soft but somehow more confident. "Alas, it seems that all of Merry's lovely sports are for winged beings only. Those of us who can not fly are not permitted to participate." He gave a little pout. "It is so unfair. Winged beings apparently are better than us lowly ground walkers."

He jumped off the throne and gave a thumbs up to Merry, giving an equally sharp tooth smile. Wow he hoped there would be no hard feelings after this.

Beejoux
[ USURPING Shiki! ]

Merry blinked at the outrageous accusation being directed at her from the nerve riddled kitsune. It had her arching a brow at him, watching has he returned to his seat. Once he was sitting again, the chimera bounced up.

"Hi!~ Merry again." She wiggled her fingers at the crowd, grinning sweetly at them before flashing a rather sharp smile at Shiki. "The nervous little kitsune has a demon bias. So I mean, I guess if you want a year of one house getting better treatment than all the others..." She spread her hands wide, palms up, in a helpless, harmless gesture.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:46 pm
[ POSTING FOR CANDIDACY ]

User Image

Brute had stood back and watched, a snarl on his lips while his tail lashed occasionally behind him, with no regard whatsoever towards anybody who might have stood in it's path.

It wasn't quite clear to him, exactly, what was going on right now. All he had really gleaned from things that he'd heard and from what he had so far witnessed, was that there was some sort of social standing battle afoot, or perhaps the precursor to an actual battle. Either way, there was no chance in Halloween he'd allow himself to simply sit back and let opportunity for greatness of any kind pass him by. He was a leader, a warrior, and the very strongest of his kind!

"I am Brute." He growled, under his breath, while he pushed himself off of the wall he'd stood against, and his burly form made it's way towards the throne, which he stood in front of for a time before, instead of sitting, he leaped to stand atop of, and then turned towards the gathered crowd.

"I." He stated, arms crossing over his chest. "Am Brute*." He began, voice trickling off into a low snarl. "I am Brute**," He said, again, his head nodding slowly, before he huffed out a snort through flared nostrils. Really, if King had been a position available to him, he would have gone for it in a heartbeat, but he supposed that King's Guard would have to do. It at least sounded a lot cooler than any of the other positions.

"I. AM. BRUTE!***" He said, as he pointed an index finger, and jabbed it for emphasis.

"I AM BRUUUUUUTE****!!!!!" He shouted, while his hands fell into balled fists at his sides, while one enormous foot lifted and stomped back down upon the throne.

"I am Brute.*****" He shrugged, and then jumped off of the throne to return to the crowd, back to his spot against the wall which he went back to leaning against with arms crossed over his chest.

Quote:
*I am Brutus Caseous of House Daggerback..
**I will be your new King's Guard.
***I AM STRONG. THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST. I AM THE BEST!
****VOTE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*****I am Brute (AKA nobody else is nearly as cool as I am so you should just vote for me. Really, it just makes sense.)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

[ POSTING FOR CANDIDACY ]

Cady had kind of spaced out for a while there, and her mouth hung agape, a slight puddle of drool slowly forming on her chest plate as she eyeballed the throne. It was definitely made of wood, probably. I mean, it would make the most sense, obviously, but...

But what if it were made of spookies instead??

She had to know. As soon as the next student vacated its premises, she threw up her arms and walked very carefully up the steps of the podium, to the throne itself. Climbing onto the seat, she tapped it intently, listening.

"Hmm."

Without further ado, she uhinged her jaw and took a bite.

It was definitely wood.

Munching her mouthful of splinters, she abruptly spun in the seat, flaying her legs out over one of the chair arms and throwing an arm over it's opposite. Cady felt overwhelmed with purpose- also possibly with the fumes from the freshly applied stain she was currently consuming.

"HELLO," she began, voice only slightly muffled as she swallowed the last wood chips, "I AM ARCADIA, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME CADY PROBABLY. OR NOT. I DON'T HAVE A HOUSE BECAUSE I AM STILL IN SCHOOL AND HOUSES ARE EXPENSIVE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CLEAN ONE, BUT I HAVE A LOT OF SPOOKIES."

To demonstrate this, she began loudly hacking for several long, disgusting minutes, until she managed with a purple face and wet tongue to produce a single, slimy and half-digested specimen.

Unabated, she continued. "IF YOU LET ME HAVE THIS DELICIOUS CHAIR, I WILL BRING A LOT MORE SPOOKIES. LIKE MAYBE TWENTY MORE, I DON'T KNOW. IT MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE SO YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT HERE, BUT THAT'S OK, BECAUSE THE SPOOKIES WILL TOTALLY BE WORTH IT, AND I WILL ONLY DROOL ON THEM A LITTLE BIT."

Cady paused. It was missing something...but what?

"ALSO AS CHAIR EATER, I PROMISE TO MAKE SURE THE CAFETERIA IS OPEN ALL OF THE TIME AND NOT JUST SOME OF THE TIME, AND ALSO THERE WILL BE A LOT MORE FOOD. A LOT LOT MORE. AND WE WILL HAVE A SNACK CLASS. IT'S WHERE YOU EAT SNACKS," she added conspiratorially. "AND I PROMISE TO PUT THE NOM IN PROM, WHICH IS LIKE A PRETEND WORD THAT ALSO MEANS EATING FOOD? I READ ABOUT IT ON THE INTERWEB. PROM AND NOM RHYME!"

She looked around proudly, took another bite out of the chair and skipped off cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:19 pm
With all the candidates assembled, a gnome dressed in full armour regalia, or rather just a bucket of metal with a beard sauntered up next to the throne and took out a long scroll that had maybe ten lines of very simple text.

"Now announcing the candidates for our next glorious reign over Amityville, may they find victory in the votes of their people!"

After all candidates had been properly introduced with the squeakiest voice, the gnome sauntered off, but not before mentioning something about how 'Gardengnomes always paid their debts'.

OOC

OFFICIAL STUDENT COUNCIL VOTES ARE UNDERWAY

gaia_crown Candidates for KING: (President)
--Alpinely of House Spooktacular
--Madeline of House MAD BEARZ
--Arcadia of House Spookie

gaia_star Candidates for HAND OF KING: (VP)
--Marcy of House Brew

gaia_gaiagold Candidates for MASTER OF COIN: (Treasurer)
--Mayaa of House Feathers
--Sssludge of Houssse Xeno...

gaia_spoons Candidates for KING'S GUARD: (Secretary)
--Samantha Lee of house Undying
--Brutus Caseous of House Daggerback

gaia_kittenstar Candidates for MASTER WHISPERER:
--Aoe Shiki, of the house, Foxfire
--Merry, of House Paradise

gaia_crown [ STEP 1 ]: READ ALL THE CANDIDATE RPS (or however many you'd like) IN THIS THREAD

gaia_crown [ STEP 2 ]: TAKE A QUICK SECOND TO CAST A VOTE! Use this form below and PM YOUR VOTES TO WE ARE HALLOWEEN. ONE vote per person, you CANNOT vote for yourself (if you entered a char in that category just SKIP that category and go to the next vote).

[b]CASTING MY VOTES!:[/b]
[b]Characters I own:[/b] MUST OWN AT LEAST 1 STUDENT/ALUMNI WHO IS "CASTING THE VOTE"
[b]My votes:[/b] Go in this order: King, Hand of King, Master of Coin, King's Guard, Master Whisperer

gaia_crown [ STEP 3 ]: You are done! Pick up +2 rp points for voting! GOOD LUCK ALL!

VOTING ENDS ON APRIL 4th

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:06 pm
It would be an entire whole day before for no explained reason, a a giant majestic chair was placed in the entryway between the main gates of Amityville and getting anywhere useful within the school itself.

Six - no seven - beautiful banners were draped on the chair and a gnome was using a speaker to yell very loudly the same names in unison. Some of these names sounded familiar, and most students were trying their best not to make eye contact, but any who did got a very tacky I VOTED badge that for some reason had the wrong year labelled on it and seemed to be from three years go.

ANNOUNCING ALL STUDENT COUNCIL WINNERS

ANNOUNCING ALL SC WINNERS

exclaim WE HAVE A TIE THIS YEAR FOR PRESIDENT exclaim That means yes, there will be TWO Presidents this year, they can co-ownership roles, or just overwrite and sabotage each other, it is up to them.

User Image
gaia_crown [ THE KING OF THE NORTH - PRESIDENT OF SPOOKTACTULAR FACTION
Alpinely
shyanimegrl

User Image
gaia_crown [ THE KING OF THE SOUTH - PRESIDENT OF SPOOKIE FACTION why do they just sort of sound the same
Arcadia
Ravvlet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_crown [ HAND OF KING ]
MARCY
GrnGriff

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_crown [ MASTER WHISPERER - PUBLIC RELATIONS ]
MERRY
Beejoux

User Image
gaia_crown [ MASTER OF COIN - TREASURER ]
Sludge
poke mattix

gaia_spoons Candidates for KING'S GUARD:
User Image
gaia_crown [ KING'S GUARD ]
Sammy
Miliardo Kason

exclaim ONCE AGAIN A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS! exclaim You will be invited to a totally super SC secret guild to plan out a school dance in CELEBRATION!

gaia_star IF YOU ENTERED FOR THE SC (you entered you character) - Pick up +5 rp points for that character!
gaia_star If you VOTED, don't forget to pick up 2 rp points!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff