Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Please Don't Cry (Serima x Tevini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Continuing from this post. Serima gives chase to a redblood in distress.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm
The makeover had indeed taken an...unexpected turn. This why it was not a great idea to have two trolls working on the same makeup. When the girl saw herself in the mirror though, well that was just the nail in the coffin for Serima. She gave Bellen a pained look before Tevini bolted off, tears smearing down her cheeks.
"No, please hold on, wait up!" The greenblood hollered, tossing her makeup aside and abandoning their booth for a while to give chase. This was NOT the intentions she had going into this booth. She wanted to help trolls feel good about themselves...not this.
"Please, wait!" Serima called, grabbing at the redblood's wrist when she finally caught up to her. "I'm so sorry, really, that was an honest mistake. We weren't trying to make a joke of you or anything. I don't know why we thought both of us working on one makeup job was a good idea, please...don't cry." The lines between Serima and Rianon were blurring as the greenblood's empathy kicked her right in the pumpbiscuit. "Here," she said, taking off her silk choker and using it to dab at the redblood's face.

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 pm
Dashing through the crowd, Tevini cried as she covered her face. She'd gone to the Borrowed Brush booth to try and gain some confidence only to lose all of it at her makeover reveal. Juggalos had their place in society, that was sure, but Tevini had never asked to be one nor did she ever intend to. It felt like they'd played a cruel joke on her.

How could such a homely bland girl such as her think she could ever look like the other beautiful trolls of Alternia? She should've known better. She had a place, hidden away in her workshop where she worked endlessly. Her appearance didn't matter there. She'd been so good at recognizing that and accepting it until she'd met a certain troll. Finally reaching the edge of the booths, Tevini found a spot of bushes and hid in them on a bench. Wiping at her eyes, she wondered if her tears would help her take off this makeup.

'Stop being so dramatic. This is pathetic.' The girl internally chided herself. She felt ridiculous even crying over this and yet the tears came against her will. A hand grabbed her wrist and she looked up from her seated position alarmed.

"I- what? But..." The redblood bit her lip, face to face with one of the trolls who'd done this to her. The greenblood looked regretful and removed her collar to try and wipe Tevini's face.

"No- don't ruin your necklace!" Tevini grabbed the choker and tried to stop Serima. With beautiful eyes and a soft voice, the greenblood's attempt to apologize seemed to have distracted Tevini from crying.

"I'm- I'll be fine, please just forget about me." She mumbled, trying to let the girl get back to her booth quickly. Serima shouldn't waste her time on her.

"Oh right! The dress, I forgot I was wearing it. I'll change back so you can take it with you." It dawned on her that she'd taken one of the make over costumes and they might need it back.

Unaru
Sorry this is so late!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am
"What, this thing?" Serima scoffed, waving her other hand while she continued to dab the makeup away. "I just made it from some left over fabric. Really, don't worry about it." The greenblood knelt in front of the bench to make sure she could get the clownish makeup off, while preserving a bit of the eyeshadow. "I really am sorry about this whole debacle. I think my friend and I just got carried away trying to match your lovely bloodhue, and, well..." she cleared her throat a bit, "Obviously it took us a...dozen or so tries."
Once she was satisfied with the bulk of the makeup having been removed, she tossed the choker off to the side and sat next to the girl. Pulling out her own compact she handed it to the redblood. "I hope that's better." Most of the makeup had been cleaned off, but the greenblood left a little color over her eyes and cheeks, just to make her look a little rosier.
"And keep the dress," she said waving her hand again, "We have plenty, plus it looks really nice on you." She offered the girl an apologetic smile.
"I'm Serima by the way." The greenblood tried to make conversation, she really wanted to keep those tears at bay.

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:48 am
Tevini didn't laugh often and even when she did she tried to hide it. At Serima's sheepish self deprecation, the redblood covered her mouth to cover a laugh. The embarrassed admission of a mistake was reassuring and made her feel more at ease. She wasn't in the presence of a higher blood who demanded perfection but rather one who accepted the awkwardness of reality.

"Thank you." The mechanic mumbled as Serima dabbed at her face to try and clean it up. She contemplated telling her to just wipe everything off but decided to let the girl do what she liked. Tevini didn't know anything about make-up, truthfully, just that it was something people wore to enhance their appearance and that there was a million different kinds of it. That was actually why she'd even gone to check out the booth, she'd wanted to see if it really made that much of a difference.

"I'll take good care of it then." Tevini nodded, accepting the dress as a gift. She felt conflicted about taking it when she didn't feel she deserved it but on the other hand, the redblood tried to never refuse a freebie. Any way to cut costs she would take!

"... if you accept a gift in return." The greenblood had been nice enough to come after her and even help fix the problem. Cerpin had enough beetles to throw around on stupid things they didn't need... so maybe she could use a few on something to pay this troll back. Even if it was just something small.

"I'm Tevini. Where can I find you again, after Bloodfest? To give it to you." She insisted, wiping away the remaining tears.

Unaru
sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Serima brushed her skirt off as she got back to her feet, reclaiming her spot on the bench next to the redblood. "I hope you do take good care of it, you're bound to turn some heads when you stroll down the boardwalk in that lovely little number," the greenblood said with a giggle and a wink. She was over the moons that she was able to help this girl back into better spirits.
"A gift in return?" Serima was curious, but she needed to start networking more, making new connections. So keeping in contact was probably a good idea. However, when Tevini asked about where to find her, the greenblood fidgeted a bit.
'Oh for Alternia sake...I don't have an address...or anything on the up and up right now.' Before letting too long of a beat pass, she chuckled again and said, almost a bit too quickly, "I'm sort of inbetween hives at the moment, such a sellers market, hard to really find something up to par, such a stress." She rambled before realizing Vrem probably had some sort of location set up to receive things. "I'm currently staying with my friend Bellen, the other woman at my booth. If you asked I'm sure she'd give you the details." She cleared her throat hoping she recovered well enough. "In any case, my name is Serima, and it has been quite the pleasure meeting you miss Tevini," she said, offering her hand for a pleasant shake.

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:08 pm
"Alright." Tevini nodded, noting to try and talk to this Bellen later. She didn't mind the greenblood's hesitation, a typically anxious troll herself, and wrote it off and the girl feeling embarrassed about receiving a gift back. Not all trolls were humble like that and she smiled that she'd found one. The redblood was usually in much greedier company.

"It was nice to meet you." She reached over to shake Serima's hand, genuinely meaning it. Now that she'd calmed down she felt silly about the whole incident but grateful to meet a kind troll like this. Maybe they'd become friends when they met again.

"I've got to get going but really... thank you." She said with an apologetic tone before releasing her hand and glancing back at the crowd. Tevini had to find her partner and prepare to leave. They were supposed to catch a train home and she didn't want to miss it! Giving Serima a tiny wave, the redblood made her way back to the main path.

Unaru
fin! super sorry for the wait! even more sorry for the wait on the other tags! i will try to get to those asap! i fell off the face of hivestuck but am trying to get back on!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games