Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
I need an A to Pass (w/ YesterdayTodayForever) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:40 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀━═

Jeremy laughed, "It is no problem! I really do not mind." Henoded and he reached over petting Axel. "You are stubborn.. However half. You pay half of his expenses. Got it?" He smiled. "Don't worry about him being a burden or anything. I don't mind helping you out." He nodded. "However, outside of school... Don't call me Mr. Browne please. I hear it enough in school. Just call me Jeremy. Okay?" He chuckled some. He checked the time on his watch. "Come, let me buy you some lunch." He placed a hand gently on Leo's back to et him moving. "My favorite sandwich shop isn't too far from here. They have soups, salad, sandwiches, subs. So you'll have a variety." He let out. He dropped his hand. "We CA even sit outside for Axel." He reassured Leo.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

"What are you suffering for?"

Axel barked and licked Jeremy's hand, almost as if saying thank you for giving him a home. "Okay Deal. Thank you. I don't know what I would have done without you." Leo said softly. He smiled happily and put Axel down. Hearing that the male wanted to go by first name he nodded softly though it felt weird talking to his teacher by first name basis. Leo didn't protest when he was invited for lunch. He gently walked down the street with the male. A couple of ladies walked past them but snickered to themselves out loud. "Isn't that man older than that boy?" the ladies said as they continued to walk. Leo looked confused. "I didn't know there was age limits for hanging out. Did you, Jeremy?" Leo asked confused.

"Your pride or some kind of personal war?"

--

OoC - Sorry it is soo short mew mew .

xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:44 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Jeremy nodded, "No problem." He let out. He loved seeing Leo happy, it made Jeremy feel happy, oddly enough. He knew it was probaly unprofessional to let Leo call him by his first name, but this was outside of school. The two were walking to the sandwich shop together when a couple of ladies were snickering. Jeremy huffed out and rolled his eyes. He was only seven years older. That wasn't bad, was it..? Jeremy looked down at Leo and shrugged. "Well, there is sort of a limit. You wouldn't see a thirty five year old with a twelve year old." He chuckled. "However, you are eighteen, right? So it shouldn't be an issue." He slid hands through his own hair. "Just ignore it, they are prudes." He smiled. The two of them got to the sandwich shop and ordered their food and drink then got a table outside. Jeremy sat across from Leo, "So, why won't your parents let you keep Axel? If you're alone most of the time, it would only make sense to let you keep him." He took a sip of his iced tea before adding fresh lemon to it.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo still looked at Jeremy confused. "But age shouldn't matter. I would think that it would matter if you were dating. Plus I am eighteen so there is no legal issue even if we were to date." Leo said softly even though he hadn't considered what it sounded like. When they got to the sandwich shop Leo smiled happily at his lunch. "Thank you for the meal." Leo said softly and listened to the male ask why his parents didn't let him have a pet. "Well, my father wouldn't mind it but my mother wants me to be the same or better than my cousins and since they don't have pets she doesn't want me to have one either, but I love animals." Leo said softly as he gently poured water into a small plastic tin for Axel to drink from

--

OoC - Sorry it is soo short mew mew .

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy paused at what Level said about ageno mattering until it came tondatin. He cleared his throat and just decided not to say anything about it. Leo had a point, there'd be no legal issue if they were to date. His job would be in jeopardy of course. He nodded, "I don't mind going out with you like this, I enjoy it." He smiled. He listed to Leo explain the situation, "Ah, so your mother kind of dictates the house in a way. I'm sorry to hear she won't allow you to have any pets. You seem like a very responsible pet owner." He said. He was being honest about it. Leo was a good kid and knew his responsibilities. It was a good thing.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:22 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo noticed that his teacher stayed quite after what he said. "I hope I didn't say anything wrong. If I can say one thing is that love doesn't have boundaries neither does friendship."Leo said softly. Axel barked and offered his paw knowing that Leo had treats in his jean pocket. Leo had taught him some basic tricks like sit, roll over and paw. "Well, my mother has to be in charge. Since she is looked down on she is the one who needs to prove her worth to all my aunts and uncles as well as my grandmother." Leo said softly drinking his lemonade

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy shook his head, "Oh no! You didn't say anything wrong. You have a point." He reassured Leo. Jeremy straightened his posture as he sat there, still listening. "Hmm, I see. I'm sorry you have to go through that... And I do apologize for making you talk about personal things." The older male let out. "Although, I am happy you were able to open up to me. I really appreciate it. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here." He smiled at Leo. Jeremy was one that was open minded and did not judge. He took a bite of his food and finished what ws innhis mouth before drinking his tea.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo gently looked at Axel and gave him treats for doing tricks. He listened to Jeremy and smiled softly at him. " I really trust you...That is why I open up very easily to you." Leo said softly. He felt a little weird saying that, like it wasn't right for him to say that to his teacher. He gently continued to eat his vegetable panini and drank his juice softly.

--

OoC - Welcome back ^^

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy smiled, "Well, I am honored." He let out, watching Leo and Axel. The two of them were cute, it was a shame Leo couldn't keep him. "Maybe your mom will warm up to the puppy idea." He shrugged slightly, "You never know." He finished off his food and used a napkin to clean up his face. Jeremy grabbed his tea and sipped it. He was greatly enjoying Leo's company. He really didn't want their time to end. Jeremy lived alone, so it could get lonely.

ooc ;; Thanks! I was visiting with my eldest daughter. c":

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo continued to eat softly because he wasn't used to eating so quickly but more then anything he didn't want to go home yet. He wanted to stay longer with Jeremy and Axel. "I already tried and she said that she will consider considing it once I pass your class, but even that is a long shot. " Leo said softly looking down.

--

OoC - aww how sweet ^^

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy bit his lower lip, frowning slightly. He wanted to help Leo, he really did. Jeremy took a deep breath. "You'll pass, I know you will.. How about I make you a deal.." He let out. He leaned against the table, his eyes on Leo. "I will work up some sheets for you to do for extra credit to bring your grade up. That doesn't mean you go and continue the bad grades. However, to get the extra credit sheets, you still have to do tutoring and.." He stopped for a moment. He huffed out, this was a long shot. He didn't even know if Leo swung his way. "And you have to let me take you on a proper dinner date." He smiled weakly. He was nervous that Leo would freak out.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at his teacher and listened to him talk about how he would do some extra credit sheets as long as he kept his grades up and went to tutoring. However he looked at the male softly hearing him pause his sentence. "And?" Leo started but hearing that he wanted to take him on a dinner date he blushed bright red. "Sorry. You want to what?" Leo asked confused. He was very flustered by the question but he didn't say no to the male either

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 am

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy was surprised at Leo's reaction. He saw the other male turn red and Jeremy smiled. Alright, so maybe Leonwas more into guys? He'd seen women swoon over Leo, but Leo iignored them. He'd never really seen Leo in such a cute and vulnerable way honestly. He cleared his throat, "You headed me." He let out. "Leo, would you like to join me for dinner? We can go by whatever night you are free of course." He mentioned, "And if you do this date, you need to dress up." He watched Leo. He did not want Leo to act in an alarming way, seeing as Jeremy was his teacher.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo still couldn't believe what his teacher was asking about him but he felt happy. He could feel his heart beating faster. "Okay, I guess we could go out on a date, but won't you get in trouble." Leo asked softly. He didn't want the male to get in trouble or lose his job

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:46 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy bit his lower lip as Leo agreed. He was happy he agreed. However, Leo questioned him. Jeremy thought on it for a moment. "I won't tell if you won't tell... It can be our dirty little secret. How does that sound?" Jeremy chuckled slightly. "Nobody has to know a single thing. If anyone questions it thennwe can say it was school related." He shrugged his shoulders. "If you are okay with that." He let out softly.

ooc ;; - - -

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out