AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:23 pm
This is a private roleplay between Astoria's Selatiel and Kaya's

User ImageUser Image

Astoria Teepee | Kaya Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:13 pm
User ImageAwkwardly she stumbled along, flapping her wings to help keep herself balanced she kept herself going. She was fairly clumsy but she was getting a little more graceful. Starlight was with the young filly as a bit of a babysitter. She wasn't the young bird she used to be and had found herself quite taken with the youngster and wanted to ensure she was going to be safe. "I promised your mother I'd watch after you." She had known the mare for a long time now and was pleased to see little ones running around again. Sel glanced over towards her flying companion and then tripped on her hooves and fell with a humf to the ground. Standing up she shook herself off. "I'm okay." She admitted before prancing off again.

Kaya Wolf Moon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:38 pm
It was a wonderful day for a stroll. The air was crisp with a nice breeze wafting through. Naos drew in a deep breath, taking in the scent of it all, before letting it out slowly. "Ah, it's a good day for flirting." He declared with a broad grin upon his features. "You think everyday is a good day for flirting... Which is why I like you." His companion bird, Achaius, laughed from just above the Soquili's head. "We are indeed two peas in a pod. Now if only we could find those elusive of all creatures- mares." "Or female birds in my case." Achaius added in with a flap of his wings. Yes, it was a good day to charm someone.

The duo rounded a bend, their conversation still focused on mares, when they happened to spot a young filly in the distance. Now neither of them were into mares that young, but she seemed a bit, well, ungraceful. Using her wings to help keep her steady but still managing to fall on her face. Naos winced upon witnessing the last such instance. "My, my, it seems that she needs a bit of practice." He whispered to Achaius, whom nodded his head in agreement. "Hey, you there!" The stallion called out to her as he started to move in her direction. "Looks like you're having a bit of trouble, eh?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image Her head turned towards the sound of a voice and she froze as she watched them curiously. "I shouldn't talk to strangers!" She said a little loud towards them as she looked around, realizing there wasn't really much to hide behind. Plus they had seen her already. Starlight wasn't the least bit phased by the entire thing and took a moment to perch herself on a bush not too far away and watch the ordeal.

"Do you live around here?" Her family lived here so why was this stranger around here? She wanted answers!

Kaya Wolf Moon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm
Naos' brows arched. Amusement shown in his gleaming white eyes. "Ah I guess that does make sense. Strangers can be dangerous." He stated simply with a nod. His tail flicked back and forth as he studied the young filly. She really wouldn't be out here all alone? Would she? The stallion glimpsed the rather pretty bird that seemed to be keeping watching from a bush. "Ooooh...hello there." Achaius chirped under his breath from where he hovered next to Naos, soon taking perch atop his friend's head so his attention wasn't divided between flying and staring.

"I'm not from around here, no." Naos responded to the filly's question after a moment. He figured that she might not be thrilled with that answer, so he added, "But I know a few who do live around here. Though, the last I heard, they didn't have kids..."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image

At least he seemed to share the same opinion that strangers were bad, so perhaps that meant he was good?

Flicking her tail behind her she relaxed a little and peered at him curiously. Starlight was trying to figure out if the avian was in fact talking to her, which she had assumed he was. Clearly he needed to work on his hushed tones. "I can hear you." She said fluffing her feathers slightly looking towards the male curiously.

Sel ignored the birds banter, she was curious why this stallion knew about her family? As far as she knew mother and father were the only two that lived near here. "You must be talking about mother and father."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Achaius flapped his wings in surprise at the female bird's words. He didn't think that she could hear him. Naos peered over his shoulder at his friend, sensing the mild shock at being overheard. The stallion laughed deeply at the bird's flushed cheeks. Amusement dancing across his muzzle. "Better watch out, Achaius. Looks like you've been discovered!" "Oh shut up, Naos." He flappaed his left wing against the nape of the other's neck, huffing lightly before gathering himself again. Taking her words as an invitation to speak with her, Achaius took to the skies and flew over to where she perched. "Mind if I take this portion?" The words rolled from his tongue in a smooth tone as he settled down without waiting for a response.

Meanwhile, Naos returned his gaze back to the filly. Mother and father? His brows furrowed in confusion at her statement. Most of the ones around this area had been single for some time, though he supposed that things could happen even then. "Who're your parents?" Naos asked with a tilt of his head. His glowing silver eyes studied every inch of the young one as he attempted to pinpoint whose child she might be. The color of her coat spoke to a mixture of darker and lighter colors while her markings were unfamiliar to him. Her wings were a two-tone color of white and dark blue, with the darker portions looking as if touched by the stars.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

Starlight watched him curious from her perch, the wind had been blowing her way. Easy to mistake words would land on deaf ears. Cocking her head slightly she preened herself and then watched as he decided to come join her.

Brave, wasn't he.

"If I said yes, would you move?" She chuckled towards him recalling the birds name. "Achaius is it? I'm Starlight." She announced.

She watched the confused look on his face. What does he mean who are her parents, mother and father of course! She'd never really had to say their names to anyone before. "Astraea and Barachiel. Why?" She almost demanded of the older stallion. Her tail flicking behind her as she waited for an answer. She was totally clueless of the fact she had older siblings and that this might be one of them.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:43 pm
The male bird grinned cheekily at the female. "Depends on whether you truly wanted me to." His eyes danced in the sunlight as she revealed her name to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Starlight." He would greet her before waving a wing in her direction. "Ahh I see you're rather observant. You've got to be if you're bonded to the little one over there."

While Achaius tried to charm the female bird, Naos would continue speaking with the young filly. He pondered the possibilities of her heritage. Who could or couldn't be her parents. There were only so many who lived around here, however. I wonder if... Before he could finish the thought, the young one finally revealed the names of her parents. Astraea and...Barachiel? Wait, I have a younger sister?! Naos nearly keeled over at the sudden realization, managing to catch himself in time.

"Umm," He hesitated since he wasn't sure how best to proceed. Maybe there had been a mistake? There were quite a few stallions throughout the Kawani lands. Maybe one of them could be named Barachiel as well? The chances were slim yet Naos felt it important to question the filly further. "What does your dad look like, if I can ask?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:53 am
User Image

Starlight couldn't help but smile at the male and she shook her head. She hadn't really expected much else though he did have some nice manners. For the most part. "She's quite the clawfull but she's a darling." She said gazing over towards her bounded with a fondness that was almost motherly in nature. "Have you two been together long?" She asked looking towards his bonded and back to him.

She let out a huff, he sure asked a lot of questions. "He's big and dark and awesome." How was she supposed to describe him otherwise? It's not like she memorized every detail about him, though she was missing the point entirely as it would seem. "Why do you want to know?" She was curious now.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:53 am
Achaius followed Starlight's gaze over to the small filly. He could tell just by the expression on her features that the female bird cherished the bond she had with the little one. She gave off a motherly vibe, if he had to choose a word. Curious. The male thought to himself, pondering how such a bond could be. Pulling himself from his thoughts, Achaius blinked once at Starlight's question before humming in thought. "I've been bonded to Naos for a few years now. He and I have a lot in common. What about yourself?" His eyes turned back to the female. "How long have you been bonded to the little one?"

Naos tilted his head to one side, studying the filly intently. She had become a bit defensive at his last question, yet he really wanted to know the answer. His glowing white eyes skimmed her body as he took note of any potential familial connections. Her body was blue, but not a deep shade like Barachiel's. Her wings were two-toned yet his father's were a singular shade of light blue. Selatiel did have the Angeni wings like Barachiel and Naos, however. Really and truly, Naos could see little of his father in her save for the wings and some of her markings. Drawing in a breath, the stallion let it out slowly in a quiet sigh. "I--" He hesitated. What if he was wrong? Should he tell her his suspicions before he was certain? Something told him that the filly would likely keep pressing him about his questions. Might as well get it out in the open now. We can work out the truth of it later if necessary. "I think I might be your older brother." Naos said in one quick breath. He then stood quietly in anticipation of the young one's reaction.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

Starlight listened as Achaius spoke about how long they'd been together, while it wasn't that long for her and Sel yet she had been with the girls mother for a great deal of time on and off. She had just connected to the child more than the adult, which wasn't anyone's fault. Plus Astraea had Amitola, that bear was a huge help in so many ways. "Ever since Sel was born. So not quite as long as you and your Naos." She said giving herself a little wing preen.

Sel looked him over as she waited for him to answer, and it seemed like it was taking an awfully long time for him to say anything. Flicking her tail she stared at him long and hard almost. She moved her head a little as he started to speak but stopped and she shifted her wings and then he spoke. "You mean like my daddy's son? My mom doesn't have any other kids." She said taken a little aback by his statement, he wasn't meaning by momma was he? She wouldn't keep that from them. Though Bara hadn't really talked much about his other kids, she was sure he had some though. "How come you're never around?" She inquired. Did he not like to be around his Dad?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm
The hummingbird hummed at the female’s revelation. “I take that to mean that the young filly over there is not very old at all.” His eyes flitted in that direction. “Perhaps nearly a year or less?” Achaius cocked his head to indicate his curiosity. “It is a fascinating feeling isn’t it? Having bonded to someone else of an entirely different species? When I first met Naos, I was uncertain of how something like this could take place, and now I couldn’t imagine anything different.” He was uncertain whether the female felt the same sense of belonging that he did when it came to his bonded. That odd nature of friendly attraction so unlike the romantic variety and yet still as satisfying in its own right.

The young stallion released the breath he had been holding. “Yeah, I’d be your father’s son,” Naos gave a little nod. The small filly didn’t seem to take offense at what he’d said. On the contrary, she seemed more curious and intrigued about the prospect. Yet Naos hadn’t expected her follow-up question about never being around. His tail flicked nervously. He shifted his weight from one side to the other, contemplating how best to respond. If he were to be honest, he didn’t even know that he had any younger siblings until this moment. His father left fairly soon after his mother gave birth, with the young Naos having met him but a handful of times. Should I really get into those details though? Naos wasn’t sure how Selatiel would feel about such things. But still, she did ask… Huffing out a breath, he opted to answer with as few details as could be managed. “It’s not that I don’t want to be around. Things are a bit more complicated than that. You see, Dad doesn’t stay put for very long, and the same is true for my mother. The two ended up going in different directions. I haven’t seen him recently, so I honestly didn’t know you existed until now. But I’m not surprised.” His lips curved upward in a smirk. “He is pretty lucky in love, after all.”

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

Wasn't he captain obvious. "No, she's not very old at all." She commented, though she didn't really think her age truly mattered all that much. "I would say my feelings towards the filly are more of that of a body guard. I care about what happens to her and the choices she makes." She really almost felt like a second mother to the child. That was just her nature though. Starlight had many children and grandchildren and great grandchildren already so it was in her nature to be motherly. "It's probably because of my own children that I act that way towards her." She hadn't had any more since having met the filly, so she figured this was likely her 'last child' to help raise for a while.

She peered at him curiously her wings shifting against her back as she listened to him speak. So he was fathers son. "Oh." She said thinking about that for a moment. Had he really talked about them all that much? She tried to recall any conversations that might have mentioned older siblings but nothing came to mind. Maybe it was because they were all adults now? "My mommy travels a lot too. Apparently he knew my mommy a long time ago but she doesn't remember." She commented, it was one of the few things she knew. She had yet to realized her mother came from a rather distinct family line.

"I think it's neat that I have an older brother." She smiled at him. "I'm the only girl, I have two brothers. Now three if I'm counting you as well." She beamed at him. "Will you stay in the area long?" She wanted to know how much time she'd have with her new found brother.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 pm
Achaius bobbed his head knowingly. “To be a parent is to have many thoughts and feelings, especially towards the young ones. I myself have children. They have sparked within me a wonderment that I never could have imagined. It is different than that of the romantic love or the platonic love of one friend to another.” His eyes fell upon Naos and the young filly once again. The hummingbird had become attached to his bonded in many ways; however, he could not say that he felt the same as the lady before him. Certainly, he cared for his bonded and his choices, would die for him if called upon. Yet his were not the feelings of a parent to a child but, rather, a friend to friend or even brother to brother. “Perhaps if I had known Naos after having become a parent, I might feel more akin to what you have with the young filly. As it is, I met him before the responsibilities of parenthood took hold. He has even helped me bear that weight at times…when my childrens’ mother is not around.” Turning back to her, he added, “If I may, is the same true of you and yours?” It may have been a forward question to someone he had just met. He could not suppress his curiosity on the matter though.

Naos listened to the young filly with interest. So, dad met her long before he knew mother? That was a bit of interesting news. He knew that his father traveled a lot, and that his wiles and wits often garnered him attention from the mares. Truth be told, he probably should’ve suspected siblings, either older or younger, to happen. But this was a unique circumstance even for his father. I wonder why her mom doesn’t remember meeting him prior? Barachiel wasn’t one to be easily forgotten, if one were to ask the young stallion. There could be any number of reasons, however, that might cause the older mare to have forgotten. What those might be, Naos didn’t care to delve into. Because what mattered most was that he had found himself another sister, along with two brothers apparently. “I think it’s pretty neat too.” He agreed with a nod. Lowering his head so that he was more on her level, Naos grinned at her in a conspiratorial manner. “Want to know something else? You’re not the only girl anymore. We’ve a sister. Her name is Binne.” Unbeknownst to him, there were actually three other sisters that were older than all of them mentioned. The stallion straightened a bit at her next question. His gleaming orbs studying her as he tried to decide on an answer. Should I stay or go? Mother is on the move and I do have some time left before I promised to meet up with her. His eyes flicked to Achaius briefly, taking stock of his mannerisms. And it looks like Achaius might not mind a short stay… Naos warred with himself for a few more seconds before finally coming to a decision. “I’ll have to move on eventually, but I don’t see why we couldn’t stay for a time. It’s not everyday that I get to meet a sibling of mine, after all.” He beamed back at Selatiel, features dancing with cheer.

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff