Welcome to Gaia! ::

Voyage

Back to Guilds

Out on the ocean, we are free... | A nautical fantasy roleplay | Ongoing 

Tags: Nautical, Fantasy, Action, Pirate, Voyage 

Reply Main Archive
OOC (Out of Character) Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:28 am
:U  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 am
What a beautiful new day
Where two large fights relating to the crew are happening at once
Just another sunny day in the lovely town of Tortuga!

Why is it that this port has been 90% trouble
O right
because it's Tortuga c':

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:49 pm
'Ello *waves then flees*

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:13 am
Good Boy Yuuki

Hello, new person~  

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:39 am
Kiaravell the Black Angel

What's popping.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:52 am
Good boy Yuuki

Pop rocks, probs  

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:54 am

Quick question.

I'm a bit confused with a character creation. Does all character create automatically became a member of The Resillient? Or can I have my boy as a mercenary/ assassin for hire kind of thing?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:20 am
Good boy Yuuki

Quick question.

I'm a bit confused with a character creation. Does all character create automatically became a member of The Resillient? Or can I have my boy as a mercenary/ assassin for hire kind of thing?

Everything is actually spelled out pretty well in the Handbook, but here's a less wordy more straight up rundown for ya.

No, you don't immediately and automatically become a crew member. There's only so many roles for the Wanderer, and as a ship full of people who mostly aren't looking for attention, we don't intend to have several deckhands. Only as much crew as needed. Most of the roles are filled, too.
If you would like to know which ones, I can tell you right off the bat.

You are free to make....more or less whatever kind of person you like. A sailor, a soldier, a traveler, a wanderer. Human, or not. Or a little of both. In fact, someone else already has a mercenary character, so you're quite free to make one, yourself. Plus, there are numerous ways to...align yourself, so to speak. Like, the two biggest powers in the world in this time period are the British and the Spanish. Plus, the power in the seas are mostly either the military of either nation, trading companies, and of course, pirates. And of course, you don't have to give a fig for any of them, and be a free man.
You've got lots of options.  

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:22 am
Rhyannon Argall

Sounds about right. Was just tryna make sure since half the profile I've seen is part of the same crew. Just wanted to make sure. All good tho, thanks for the information.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:10 pm
Wat
But I'm okay  

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:07 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 pm
Chapter 1
"Karl and I"

“Oh man I can’t believe I’m late! Why would you make me late!? Today is my first day on the job!”
“Hey it’s not my fault that you wouldn’t just cooperate with what I had planned. Normally we don’t have this much trouble with anyone.”
I sigh and look into the mirror combing my hair. It's been a few weeks since Karl tried to possess me. Every morning is the same routine, I’m woken up by my body floating in the air as words I don’t understand fly out of my mouth. He’s awful at what he does, I personally think he needs to change up the phrasing, but he doesn’t want my help. Let me give you the details about my life recently. I’m a twenty year old male in college working towards a degree in computer science. I’m a decent student, I’ve never done drugs, don’t drink, and I’ve certainly never worshipped Satan. That doesn’t matter however as a few weeks ago a demon tried to possess me and he...sorta succeeded. Basically I have another mind inside my head. His real name isn’t Karl, but whenever I ask him what his actually name is I end up on the ground in a fetal position as words I do not understand burn through my ears and into my brain, so to STOP that I call him Karl. If he likes it he doesn’t tell me, but he doesn’t stop me from calling him that. I don’t think he’s ever had a name. Anyway apparently I was his first ever possession, when I asked him why it was me and not someone else he told me it wasn’t his choice. His boss told him who he was going into. At first I thought he was kidding, but one day he woke me up and told me to be chill. It’s been one of the only few times he’s actually taken over my body. One of his superiors popped in and checked on him. Gave him a bloody performance review that night! I couldn’t believe it! I had to just sit here and take it too. After finishing getting ready for my new job I left the apartment.
“Forgot to lock it again.” Karl’s voice rumbled from inside my head. He seemed slightly annoyed, probably because he had yet again failed to take full control over me.
“Why didn’t you remind me? We both live there!” Turning slightly I flicked my wrist. Red energy poured from my fingertips locking the door as I jumped from the top floor of my apartment building. “Man, I’m not gonna lie. Since you moved in getting places is soooooo much easier.”
“You really need to be more careful! What if another human saw you! They’d probably get a priest or something!”
“I’m pretty sure they’d get the government fir-well they’d ask me how I was doing this stuff then get the government. Demonic possession is the last thing people think of.” But I did heed the warning and started looking around as I used Karl’s magic to leap short distances to get to my work faster. Normally I don’t use what powers Karl has, but that a*****e made me late today. Jumping from one Hell portal to the next I made it to work on time. Taking a seat at the schools IT department I put on the headset we use to accept calls and got to work.  

Vierling

Vierling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 pm
Hey guys, my phone fell at work and broke.  
Main Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff