Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
what happened to pie day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:36 pm
what happened to pie day? on gaia? and in here? seems to be something everyone talks about  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:20 pm
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
what happened to pie day? on gaia? and in here? seems to be something everyone talks about

Oh you mean Pi Day don't you?
It shares the same day as White Day and funny fact: You go to IHOP during that date and a lot of stuff happens over there. razz

Silverstar_Cross

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:51 pm
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

It shares the same day as White Day and funny fact: You go to IHOP during that date and a lot of stuff happens over there. razz

feliz pi dia might be better for mexicans
but i was wondering if gaia or revolution gaia was giving away any item or items? more than anything else but its probably too late anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 pm
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

but i was wondering if gaia or revolution gaia was giving away any item or items? more than anything else but its probably too late anyway

Ughhh. No!

*throws pie in your face*

there ya go! I gave that away!  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:14 am
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

I say a lot must have been going on if they forgot about it, really.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:01 pm
Pwnder
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

Ughhh. No!

*throws pie in your face*

there ya go! I gave that away!

that was thoroughly disgusting. MEXICAN NOT HAPPY  

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:03 pm
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

thinks the same thing but would rather have zomg back anyway than some lame gift like a calculator but still was hoping there was a gift for the day oh well much happier with the alternative ZOMG!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 am
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

thinks the same thing but would rather have zomg back anyway than some lame gift like a calculator but still was hoping there was a gift for the day oh well much happier with the alternative ZOMG!!!

Anyways I wonder where is everyone.

Silverstar_Cross

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:43 pm
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

im there now  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 pm
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC
Silverstar_Cross
HyphyMexican XIII SSC

im there now

There for what, again?

Silverstar_Cross

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games