It's a weird job.
View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:31 am
I basically walked into this job. They were always hiring but I saw how much it pays and I thought they must be looking for experienced/trained applicants. Apparently not because they hired my dandy a** to reign in a bunch of entitled criminal minors. You wouldn't believe how much d**k I see at this place. But damn if I don't make twice as much money tolerating these little ingrates. I can buy Pokémon cards again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 am
what exactly is your job title? i'm not getting straight law enforcement, maybe parole officer? xp  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:37 pm
Entitled criminal minors, I'm guessing a jail or detention center?
Is it a hard job? Violent?
It's good that you can buy cards again, the new generation of Pokemon is weird...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:41 pm
sgt.Frosty
what exactly is your job title? i'm not getting straight law enforcement, maybe parole officer? xp
Juvenile corrections. I work at a state school. They're the second best paying school in the state.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
Juvenile corrections. I work at a state school. They're the second best paying school in the state.

oh I would not do well with what you do, I tend to question why parents don't take their shrieking kids out of a restaurant after 5 minutes even though they are just babies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:03 pm
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

That must be fun, are the kids difficult to handle?
What is it like?  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:05 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

oh I would not do well with what you do, I tend to question why parents don't take their shrieking kids out of a restaurant after 5 minutes even though they are just babies.
Oh so do I. I HATE kids. I don't enjoy the job at all. But I hated my last job too so if I'm going to dislike what I do for a living I might as well double my money. The benefits are great though. My health insurance is free.
Brit: You'd think a bunch of 17yos would be a little easier than young kids but I recently visited my sister and her kids and there's no difference in behavior. They are very spoiled somehow. If they are missing any little thing they think they should have they throw a giant tantrum. Screaming, cursing, kicking doors. This can be over silly things like not being first in the bathroom moments after declaring he needs to go. They're just irrational. Once we had a youth working at the cafeteria where he ate his dinner there but dinner always comes with a snack and since he was at the cafeteria I didn't put any food or snack in his room. When he came back another youth have his snack to him. But he was complaining because he was never provided HIS snack while holding someone else's muffin. And the dicks. gonk They love wanging when female staff are on the hall. One of them stood there staring at me with his hand down his pants then tried to make me an idiot selling the story that he was fixing his dress code.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 am
That kind of behavior warrants an a** whooping.
I have a three year old but he knows that is he starts yelling or acting a fool by throwing fits he's gonna get spanked. Thanks to being consistent with spankings I can take him into public without him making a scene.
He can even go into the toy aisle without making a mess or grabbing everything in sight.
That's the problem with kids and teens these days, their parents are too focused on being friends and following the new age hip ways of parenting when really they need to be dishing out spankings and real consequences to their actions.

And that is totally gross about the guy meddling down there with you in sight. Very uncalled for and disturbing. emotion_puke I bet you have all kinds of stories about the brats that you have to deal with in there. You have my condolences. gonk  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 am
You should listen to the way they talk. They're all exactly the same. It's like the only language they speak is thuganese. "That's some hoe a** s**t, bro." "Stop steppin' on my toes, *****." "Stop bein' friendly, bro." If you make one mad they drop any vocabulary to form sentences and sounds like this: "********, BRO....... b***h a**.......... *grunts furiously*"
They're all like that. Very few really articulate their own way of communicating with other people.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 am
So they sound like the douche form the Sausage Party movie?
You should start calling them Eminem when they act up. lol  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

PurplePeebleEater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:10 pm
Well, that gives me a job to consider when I graduate LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:00 am
ThunderbirdNerd
Well, that gives me a job to consider when I graduate LOL
Depends. In some states people have to go to a training academy to get into corrections. In Texas they're not so picky. All I needed was a clean record and to take a questionnaire. But getting in and staying in are two different things. You need thick skin.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items