Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] you and I (chance & otto) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 am
Otto rolled his eyes at Chance's ridiculous display. "I was talkin' about your two mugs of coffee, but sure. I'll bother you some more after work."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:08 pm
"There was one for you," Chance pointed out dryly. "But I mean, I'll drink it if you don't want it, I'll probably need it with this sort of headache going on."

He took another sip, sighing. "What sort of duty do you have?"

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:36 pm
Otto raised his brow wearily. "Since when do I drink coffee? Yer lucky I allow that s**t in my apartment." Maybe he'd never voiced his complete disgust over the vile drink in Chance's presence before...

"Nothin' major. Penguins been makin' a mess of the Antarctic base, so I took a shift scarin'em off. I'll be back ina few hours."

He smirked lightly. "It'd be fun, if my head weren't splittin'."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:03 am
"Don't be hating on my coffee," Chance said airily, inhaling deeply. He took another sip of his own, letting the heat soothe him, in spite of the raging hangover that was currently taking place inside of his head. "You really should branch out a bit in your drinking habits. Like, you know. Drink milk or something."

This last part was said deliberately, Chance's eyes sparkling over the rim of his mug, barely containing a laugh. He said, arching a brow, "Penguins? I didn't realize they were so...destructive."

A pause, and then -

"Do any other animals bother the Antarctic base?" Chance asked curiously.

bittiface
all this time...I thought it was your tag...I have failed....

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas