Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP - PLOT] New Friends (Abby x Flynn) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:35 pm
Abby lay there, rocking herself back and forth. They were a distance away from her home, there wasn't anyone nearby to help her. just Flynn, and he was flying off to find help. Abby gasped, squeezing her eyes shut and concentrating on Aiolos. It'd stopped enough when she'd thought of him before!

With Flynn slowly getting further away, the pain was loosening in her chest, just a little. Slowly, but it was better. Maybe it was because Aiolos? The demi whimpered, unable to feel anything outside the pain. Could anyone help her? Aiolos? Flynn? Nicky? Venti? Anyone?

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm
Flitting into the sky, the fae skimmed the treetops. When he didn't immediately see any parting for a roof, he moved closer to the tops while coasting above. Covering more ground, peering through the branches.

But he didn't see any houses. He saw the garden area where they first met up, but that was it.

Looked like he was on his own. But he couldn't just...leave her out in the open. Should he carry her home? They were hours away from his farm. But she was in too much pain to answer him to find out where she lived. The fae turned and flew back to the clearing where they picnicked. "Miss Abby? How are you doin ma'am?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:04 pm
Abby was gasping for air again, much like a fish out of water. The pain was receding while Flynn was gone, only for it to blossom in full force once he returned asking how she was doing. The demi managed to look at him, desperation clear on her face. It had ebbed while he was gone. What was going on?

"B-b-bad" She managed to get out, shaking her head. Something was horribly wrong and she couldn't concentrate on anything or anyone to figure it out. All she knew was the pain. That was it. Abby started rocking again, only stopping to take a shaky breath. Venus knew that was the only way to handle the pain

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:55 pm
Still bad. Great. His feet softly landed on the ground, and he closed the distance between them in three steps. "Okay....okay. I reckon its only a matter of time until one of your kids come to check on ya. Lets get you comfortable mean time eh?" Carefully, he slid one arm under her legs, and the other on her back to smoothly lift her off the ground. He was just going to prop her against a tree for now, keep her upright to help her breathe.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:06 pm
Abby gasped, trying not to think about the pain being picked up caused her. If she was more clear headed, she'd be able to appreciate how careful he was being with her, how much strength it took for him to lift her in her completely unhelpful position. As it was, Abby was only able to think of the soul deep pain that was currently wreaking havoc on her body.

Nicky grinned, squeezing Baliel's hand. She could smell it now, they were getting close to her mother's well. So so close. It always smelled like fresh flowers and love. "We're soooo close!" It had been too long, she missed her family. Even if they didn't get to play pranks on one another.

"Do you see it yet?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:48 pm
Curled in his arms, he took the pretty young stranger off to the side where he carefully laid her down against a tree trunk. He barely knew anything about her, a name, a vague mention of family, some gardening. But he couldn't leave a gal in pain all alone. With her situated, he trotted back over to the basket to look for any drinks she had packed. Maybe too much time in the sun and she was getting dehydrated? The symptoms didn't match but he was an herbalist not a doctor!

Apprehensive. Nicky was excited, but he was...not so much. Of course she deserved to visit her mother and he wouldn't be so heartless to not help with it. But still.

She hated him.

Well, maybe not 'hate', but certainly didn't like. He could see right through that fake smile. He had seen more than enough smiles to tell real from fake. Baliel squeezed her hand back. "No, I don't see an 'it'. I do see a garden though." The angel teased, a grin spreading ear to ear. No Abby though. Perhaps by her Well. He wasn't exactly a 'frequent visitor', but they had come by before and so he knew his way around.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:01 pm
Abby winced, being molded to whatever it was he was doing to her. Trying not to be completely miserable and unable to do the least bit to help herself. Or maybe she was able to, and just couldn't think about it? What was going on? The demi's face, scrunched in pain, didn't hear her daughter off the not so distant distance.

Nicky shook her head, smiling. "How about a picnic basket? Or blanket on the ground?" She had no idea how much her mother disliked Baliel. Only what he'd told her. Nicky had no reason to think he was lying, so of course her mother disliked her boyfriend.

Maybe that was why she didn't ask Baliel to take her to visit very often. The nymph was about to bump her hip into his when she heard a tortured moan off in the distance. "Did you hear that?" She asked, her eyes uselessly scanning the area in front of her. Someone was in pain, she just hoped it wasn't her family.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:47 pm
Aha! He pulled out a jug and pulled off the top. A quick smell confirmed it as water. Then back to Abby. "Got some water. You should take a drink." He sat down next to her before lifting the jug to her lips. "As we wait, I'll tell you a story. 'Bout the first time I tried lassoing a cow. Ya see, cows are more wily then you'd give 'em credit for. And they don't like doin what you want."

"Hmmm...no...not yet." He responded airily as he peered into the surrounding trees.

Did he just hear a moan? The instant he thought it, Nicky mentioned it. "Y-yeah. Yeah, it was...I think it was this way." He started pulling to the left, down into the tree line. The more they walked the more he heard a voice. A male voice. What was going on? Soon a figure appeared, kneeling beside a trembling female. "Oh Guardians! ABBY!" The angel started to run, pulling Nicky along with him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:07 pm
Abby felt the pot against her lips, and looked wearily up at Flynn. She reached out to hold the offering, to drink what little she could. In reality, it was pouring down her face, chest, arms, anywhere but in her mouth. The demi did get a small amount down her throat, resulting in a sputtering coughing fit.

Vaguely she heard sounds in the distance, but Flynn was busy trying to talk to her about cows. What was her life coming to? Was this the end? She'd die from this pain, but she'd get to learn about cows? Cows?

Nicky squeaked, going along with Baliel as he pulled her along. "Mom?!" She called, hearing Baliel's exclamation, and another voice seemingly distressed. What was going on? Nicky came to a complete halt once the signal to stop was given. They didn't run often, but they'd worked out a method for her to not run into him every single time.

"Who are you? What did you do to my mother?!" Nicky insisted, staring at a tree. Something was wrong with her mother, and she was ready to rip the head off anything that dared hurt her. Even if Baliel was much better at fighting than she was.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 pm
Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink for the poor female. He capped the bottle with a grimace as she coughed the little she had gotten down. "Well, of course I practiced on a log a few times first. Then I moved in real slow like, and-" His head jerked up at a shout. A crimson angel and a blue nymph. The angel knew Abbys name! "Thank the stars! I-"

"Get away from her!" All he knew was that a strange pae who he never seen before, was hunched over the mother of his love and she was doubled over in agony. He gave a squeeze to Nicky's hand before releasing it, letting her know to stop as he continued forward. Hands reached out, shoving the fae to the side before gathering the pale mom into his arms.

"Woah there!" That angel looked pissed as did the girl he dragged behind him. Before he knew it, he was getting shoved into the ground. "Oof! HEY! Hey I didn't do nothin! Ow!" He scrambled onto his feet, getting some distance from the angry couple. "Flynn! I'm Flynn. I was just having some lunch with Abby and then, this happened. She took a pain herb but it doesn't seem to be doin anything."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:51 pm
Nicky frowned, flicking her tail angrily as this Flynn attempted to explain himself. She wasn't buying any of it, not when Baliel sounded so angry. He didn't get angry. The fact that he was, or that he was even capable of it, it was terrifying to think about, but right now, her mother was in pain. So so much pain.

"Uh-huh. Pain herb." Nicky responded, glaring intently at the tree she believed to be the offender. "Well Flynn, if my mother is hurt at all because of you, I'll see to it that you suffer the most painful existence imaginable." Dominque fumed, making a pointy finger at what she assumed to be this Flynn.

"Nnn.. Not him." Abby managed, realizing she was grateful for the cow story. If this pain ever ended, she'd have to ask him to finish that story for her. Venus only knew how he was able to tell a tale to keep her distracted while she was in such misery.

The demi paused a moment to wonder why she was being held again. Who was holding her? Was that Nicky's sweet voice she heard? That meant it was him holding her right then, didn't it? For a moment it didn't matter. The pain was fogging her brain again.

Abby gasped for air, feeling the pain lessen as some distance was gained between her and Flynn. What was going on?!

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 pm
A pleasant picnic and a convenient pain herb. He looked over to 'Flynn', or more of a glare. "Sure, sure. A likely story." Baliel turned back to Abby, holding the fragile female against him. "Don't worry Abby, we're going to get you home to Aiolos."

Not him? Another glare shot in his direction. If she said so...but he was still didn't trust the pretty boy.

But...how was he going to get Abby home was the question. He didn't have the muscles like mr pain herb over there.

He held his hands up at the girls accusations. "I'd never hurt such a kind soul! See? Not me!" He replied to Abby's soft defense of him.

"I can carry her. She doesn't weigh much..." As long as he stopped glaring at him for crying out loud.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 am
Nicky frowned, shaking her head. Mom said it wasn't him, and she wasn't going to argue. Not when Mom was so clearly having issues. "Sure sure." She was still glaring, but there was other far more important things to take care of.

"Mom, can you stand?" The nymph turned her attention to a familiar blob that was her mate. The one pae in the world she could never mistake a tree for.

"Flynn, I'll be fine. She tried to sound confident in that. It was the most she'd been able to speak since the pain had started. She didn't have a choice, and now her daughter was there. There was no way she could let her little girl see her in such a state. Or let Nicky attack the poor guy.

"Take care of your cows?" Abby winced, tilting her head to look at the handsome pae defending himself to Nicky. "Please?" The demi begged. Nicky shouldn't see her like this, she couldn't let it happen. No. Something had to change.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:45 pm
Oh, he'd LOVE that wouldn't he? Carrying Abby and getting to know where she lived. He wasn't going to let that happen. So when Nicky suggested Abby standing, he nodded. "You can lean against me all you need." Arm still around the goddess, he slowly began to stand up to help her onto her feet.

No offense to the crimson angel but...he was kind of scrawny. As he tried to help Abby stand, his first gut reaction was to rush forward to help. But he forced himself still. The raven haired female didn't want his help, whether out of pride or elsewise. He'd respect it, even if it tore him up inside. "Yes ma'am. I hope you feel better soon." He looked over to the female who had finally stopped glaring at the tree to properly look at the angel. A thin male and an obviously half-blind girl were going to hobble Abby back home. Guardians it would be so much easier if he could just carry her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Oh yeah, so much easier. Except that the contact would bring on even more pain. Poor oblivious Flynn.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:08 pm
Nicky restrained herself, truly feeling the urge to make the shoo motion with her hands. Instead she made her way to her favorite blob, who was currently supporting her mother. "Thank you for your help Sir." Nicky suddenly remembered her manners, wrapping an arm around her mother's waist.

Abby gave Flynn a pained smile, at the cost of another twinge of pain. "Thank you Flynn. It really was nice meeting you." The demi spoke the truth, at least most of it. It really was nice until the crippling pain had started up. Really, she shouldn't have let a total stranger see her like that, she couldn't let her daughter see her so crippled. Some dignity. Some.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces