Shitposting with class. 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Polls, Spam 

Reply Spam Central
Hey Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My account didn't get hacked this whole time.
  So that's nice.
View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:54 pm
Its been idk what, 2 years since I logged in? How's my guild doing and why am I still a crew member?
I forgot how to color text.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:29 am
I remembered.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:29 am
your back! surprised
wait you thought you were hacked? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 am
sgt.Frosty
your back! surprised
I was concerned that during the time away a hacker may have somehow discovered my dead account and robbed it with super hacking powers.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:42 am
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
your back! surprised
I was concerned that during the time away a hacker may have somehow discovered my dead account and robbed it with super hacking powers.

good thing that didn't happen then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:47 am
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
your back! surprised

Sure is. So tell me. How much gold is considered a lot these days?I checked on some rigs and thank you letters in a mule and I think I have a few hundred billion in there.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:49 am
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
your back! surprised

Sure is. So tell me. How much gold is considered a lot these days?I checked on some rigs and thank you letters in a mule and I think I have a few hundred billion in there.

personally I have no idea, but a few hundred billion is a lot by any standard.

but some other big news, lanzer came back, made immediate and noticeable fixe's/changes to the site to a positive degree and just keeps on doing that.

and Zomg! is coming back in like 4 days  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 am
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
your back! surprised

but some other big news, lanzer came back, made immediate and noticeable fixe's/changes to the site to a positive degree and just keeps on doing that.

I want to get these blue headphones that are modeled after the original DJ studio headphones. they would look way better than the cheap headphone items for peasants.
I tried playing that game when it was new and I didn't like it.  

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:42 am
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
your back! surprised

I want to get these blue headphones that are modeled after the original DJ studio headphones. they would look way better than the cheap headphone items for peasants.

a couple items I am still sort of wanting is the angelic rod and pendant, I would say the halo too but that's beyond anybodies reach of acquiring it at this point. unless they got it from the pack that was being sold a small ways back that had a bunch of MC's from 2004-2005  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

a couple items I am still sort of wanting is the angelic rod and pendant, I would say the halo too but that's beyond anybodies reach of acquiring it at this point. unless they got it from the pack that was being sold a small ways back that had a bunch of MC's from 2004-2005
Speaking of those kinds of items is it just me or have they been releasing a lot of those item generators with the classics? I was in the chatterbox and there were a lot of Avis with stuff like the old scarves and horns and things.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:21 pm
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

Speaking of those kinds of items is it just me or have they been releasing a lot of those item generators with the classics? I was in the chatterbox and there were a lot of Avis with stuff like the old scarves and horns and things.

haven't been paying too much attention to that, but it has to be recolored items coming from rigs, the previous management lived by selling as much as they could and damned be the virtual economy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:29 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

haven't been paying too much attention to that, but it has to be recolored items coming from rigs, the previous management lived by selling as much as they could and damned be the virtual economy
No these were definitely the originals. I know a ninja band and nightmare scarf when I see one. I gave up on the economy years ago. It's making them real world money so they're not going to improve it at the risk of their wealth. If you can't beat 'em join 'em. I make enough money I could buy a little gc if I wanted something bad enough. But in my case I think I stockpiled enough stuff I don't need to.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Scrap Metal 2.0
Vice Captain

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:08 pm
s**t, a robot zombie. Better kill it with classical music and Doritos.
Welcome back though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am
Scrap Metal 2.0
Welcome back though.
Well, your avi still sucks. *kicks*

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Scrap Metal 2.0
Vice Captain

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:45 pm
A-B0T
Scrap Metal 2.0
Welcome back though.
Well, your avi still sucks. *kicks*

You're just jealous of my magnificence.

Spam Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out