Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuoh Academy (O/A)

Back to Guilds

A Highschool DxD based roleplay 

Tags: Demon, School, Romance, Master, Slave, Clan, War, Academy, Adventure, Yaoi, Yuri,, Angel, Fantasy 

Reply Kuoh Academy (RP)
Assembly Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image
Zach Ouviea
Mood: Happy
Energy:99.2%

Zach could tell that Zacharie did not trust him, as when he approached; the boy inched away. He looked at Zacharie and asked, "Everything okay?" They boy could tell that there was some form of distrust from the boy, but chuckled when the person said their name was Zacharie. He replied, "Well, nice to meet you Zacharie. I apologize if you had a bad impression of me." He would then look at the young girl introducing herself to the two in front of them. Zach had remembered that she had asked who the other people he waved at earlier were. He replied to Niamh saying, "Oh, Niamh, forgot to tell you this earlier. The people I was waving too were teachers. Cortez Maj, is the chemistry teacher. And, Lucy Maj, the music teacher. They're siblings, though Lucy is very new to teaching at this school." He would look back at the two in front of them, turning his attention to Chance. The person seemed familiar, but Zach did not really know, as he literally only hung out with Claira for the past few years. He replied, "Zach Ouviea. Senior year. Nice to meet you. We've probably seen each other before, Chance, but my memory is horrible." He would extend a hand to shake for either of the two. He was not expecting Zacharie to, but he expected Chance to shake his hand.

(OOC: )

Mystiecat537

Aivilo Mills

Pondering Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 am
User Image

Zacharie Barocos

"Don't be too happy now. After all you just set yourself up for failure" Zacharie would beam with confidence. While he normally didn't play arcade games he always had the knack of being decent at any video game. However with the arrival of two people that wasn't going to happen.

Was the girl wearing cat ears? That was a little strange, placing a hand on top of his on mask rubbing the points, he realized the slightly hypocrisy. Considering he always wore the mask and the mask itself had cat like qualities to it. "Hello to you too" Zacharie would say cheerfully even though he kept inching away from them. He very much disliked crowds especially with people he didn't know.

Observant wasn't he? Well Zach seemed to notice that he was inching away from them. "Yeah everything is fine" When impressions were brought up he simply looked away from them and shrugged. "Sorry just not really good with people" When a hand was extended Zacharie would not shake it. Which he knew made the situation a bit more awkward.

AiviloMills
Frank The Guardian Angel
Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:27 am
User Image
Lucy Maj
Music Teacher
Energy: 100%
Mood: Calm

Lucy was starting to feel better about everything until Cortez hinted at their infinite lifespans. That was a bit of a touchy subject for her. Yes, demons were unable to die from age, but they could be killed in other ways. Lucy was the exception to that. No matter what happened to her, she had to get back up. Her gear would put her back together regardless of what killed her, a fact that she wasn't exactly thrilled about. The only way she could ever stay dead was if her Gear was destroyed completely, and that was something that very few people could do. "Don't remind me about just how much time I have to work on that," she mumbled. She nodded as he spoke, starting to feel better. "Okay. Just make sure to keep me from hiding in our dorm more. I have a feeling there will be a few times when you have to force me to leave the room. I won't get better if I hide from my problems." She stretched a bit. "Can we do something fun now? Maybe that'll help me out a bit."

Frank The Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image

Chance Baxter

Student || Demon

╔══════════════╗
Clan: N/A
Mood: Excited
Form: Himself

╚══════════════╝

"Are you having fun? " ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ •

A senior! Chance assumed that meant Zach knew a lot about the student body. At the very least, he knew more people than he did himself. With an enthusiastic smile, Chance reached for his hand and shook it. He wanted to invite the two to the arcade, but glancing over at Zacharie made him rethink that option.

It didn't take long to decide to do it anyway.

"We were just about to head on out to the arcade. Wanna come with?"
He pat Zacharie's shoulder, "Zacharie here thinks he's a gaming master, but he hasn't seen me play air hockey."

• ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ "Because I'm having a blast!"

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537

Frank the Guardian Angel

AiviloMills

Beloved Bum

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cortez Maj

Energy: 99.4%
Mood: Good, but slightly worried

Cortez noticed that Lucy had gotten a little bit tense about their infinite lifespans, and he apologized about that. He had forgotten that one of the curses of her gear is that she literally cannot die unless he somehow destroys her gear, Lucifer removes it, etc. He patted her gently on the shoulder. He replied, "Yeah, I just realized I could have said that better. I'm kind of having an issue with foot-mouth syndrome today." He would then nod and say, "I will, Lucy. And, I'll definitely try to get you to go out of your comfort zone, as I know that's the only way to progress." She would then ask him if they can go do something fun, and he would legitimately think about it. He asked, "Do you think you'd be ready to hang out in the Cafe? I know there's a lot of people there."

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:58 pm
Noelle Fay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dance with this demon, come, you will see..

Demon Student
Profile †✧♬❅✿❅♬✧†Items: white bag

Breathing out a huff Noelle enjoyed playfulness and fun but she could never best anyone in logic and there were so many in this school full of knowledge. Then again it did not matter much to her as long as her curiosity was quenched and was able to dance, the freedom of expression, the grace and beauty of it made her smile. He did have a point, she didn't want a riot or anything "I suppose you have a..." She stopped mid sentence when pulled into a embrace from Lucifer, it was an average hug but then again Noelle was playing the role of a fifteen year old girl and Lucifer was relitivly handsome as long as he kept up that face. So she would store it for later and wrapped her arms around him hugging him back nuzzling his chest a little knowing she would pester him with it later. She would give a quick nod as she honestly did understand what he was saying. "Its the though that counts." She could tell he was putting in a effort and in her years here he had always been fair with her so she decided to take things a bit more serious and would wait a few minutes before skipping out of the hall to his office taking a different route as a precaution.

..how much fun death can be.

Exit

Thoughts: Did that just happen.
Feelings: deflated
Health: 99.6%
OOC:

Frank The Guardian Angel

Sarria_Holyfire
Vice Captain

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mystiecat537
Vice Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:14 am
User Image
Niamh O'Conner

Location: Assembly Hall • Company: Zach, Zach, Chance, others • Item(s): School map
═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Niamh was half tempted to blurt out that she had an older sister straight away, but there was one problem with that.. And that was that it might make people not want to know her yet.. So she thought she would wait for a better moment to mention that. She smiled cheerily as the pink haired male introduced himself as Chance. "Oh wow." Seemed like most of the students she had met so far were not new. Which was really as it should be, but why were so many of them guys? Not that she would complain, but when she had been researching this school after getting her invitation, it said it had formerly been an all girls one. Maybe it was just luck. "This place is so cool! I've never seen a school that looked like a castle before!" Not that it really did on the inside. There was definitely a school-y vibe to the place. "Or one that gives us so much freedom... Did they always let students skip going into class?" Not that she planned to.

Her attention snapped back to Zach when he answered her question about the teachers. For a few moments, she was confused. It slipped her mind that she had asked about that, but she quickly remembered. "Ohhhh... Are they nice?" She asked, wondering if maybe she should try to say hi to them too. That might be a good idea. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, swaying lightly from side to side. She wasn't sure. She suddenly leaned towards Zacharie and asked with an innocent smile, "What kind of mask is that? It looks really cool!" Her hands clasped before her for a few moments, until pink haired male invited to go to the arcade. She gasped quietly, surprise flicking across her face. "There's an arcade?!! Where? I haven't had much time to look around since arriving. What kinds of games do they have? Oh, I would love to come!" She paused, then looked towards Zach with almost pleading eyes. "Will you come too??"

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═
Condition: Healthy • Mood: Excited, curious • Thoughts: Oh, games? Sounds fun!

Frank The Guardian Angel

AiviloMills

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image
Zach Ouviea
Energy:99.1%

Zach could tell there was some hostility from Zacharie towards him, as the tone of his voice when he said everything is fine definitely told Zach that he did not like him. He smiled saying in a reassuring tone, making it seem like he was fooled, "Well, okay, I'm glad everything is fine." It would be then they apologized about not being good with people, though when Zacharie did not shake his hand, Zach did not mind. He said, "It's okay; I understand. The only reason I'm social right now is I promised my girlfriend I'd be more social this year..." He paused for a moment before saying, "Let me be clear, this is just my friend Niamh. I figured I'd help her get to know people, as well as allow myself to get to know others too. Kind of been a bit too antisocial the past three years." He chuckled. It would be then Chance shook his hand, but also invited him and Niamh too the arcade. He internally said no, but because of the pressure from Niamh, he said, "Sure, I'll go. I will need to text Claira though. I'd rather her know that I'll be going off the school grounds in case she needs a ride to somewhere." He paused for a moment texting Claira to let her know that he was heading off of campus to the arcade with a few people he had just met, including Niamh. It would be once again Zach remembered Niamh had asked a few questions. After sending Claira that text, he would say to Niamh, "There did not used to be as much freedom. Classes were mandatory, but the schoolwork wasn't horrid. I think they're trying this system because they've seen success in other school systems that do this. Open campus, and relaxed rules, well, mostly relaxed rules... And, the teachers, well, Cortez is a little bit edgy, but Lucy, from what Cortez has told me, she's very nice. But, if you'd really want to talk to them, I'd wait until after the arcade."

Sarria_Holyfire

Mystiecat537

Aivilo Mills

Pondering Penguin

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:50 pm

User Image
Liustraes Unimoto

Thoughts: Hm... I feel like I should go find students. See if anyone got lost.
Energy:99.3%

Liustraes would watch as a few students have left and others had joined the crowd, as well as watching the awkwardness of some of the students. He thought for a moment, chuckling a little before deciding to go check through rooms of the school to see if everyone heard the announcement or if they had any questions. Walking out of the Assembly room, he would check to see what all of the other rooms have in them. He would eventually get to the pool, as all of the other rooms were empty, other than the assembly room.
{Exit}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:45 am
User Image

Zacharie Barocos

"I mean I wouldn't say master. More of a renaissance man of gaming...yeah" Zacharie would very brag slightly but he was actually very good at air hockey even if his mask would sort of block his view of everything. It also seemed to be the reason why everyone would try to introduce themselves to him seeing how there was a young looking girl following right behind the other guy asking about his mask. "Most likely paper mache...never really asked or got it checked...it has lasted a while so probably something more sturdy...you like the mask?" Zacharie asked. He did know how to make paper mache masks, it was something he just wanted to learn how to do in memory of his parents. "Look...Zach. In general i'm not comfortable around people. This if my first time alone without anyone to sort of...look after me so yeah I'm just nervous. Not trying to be rude or mean to you specifically" Zacharie attempted to explain his situation a bit.

AiviloMills
Frank The Guardian Angel
Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

AiviloMills

Beloved Bum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 am
User Image

Chance Baxter

Student || Demon

╔══════════════╗
Clan: N/A
Mood: Excited
Form: Himself

╚══════════════╝

"Are you having fun? " ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ •

He grinned, quietly pleased that Zacharie wasn't backing out now that the party was getting bigger. The guy seemed like fun and he would hate to have to ditch him.

"Yeah, well, we'll see how far that can take you against me, buddy."

His eyes flickered over to the freshman, who seemed to be pretty eager about tagging along. He dropped his hand from Zacharie's shoulder to shove both in his pockets.

"Aw y'know, skee ball, claw games, racing, that sorta run-of-the-mill stuff. It's fun, you'd love it."

• ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ "Because I'm having a blast!"

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537

Frank the Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image
Niamh O'Conner

Location: Assembly Hall • Company: Zach 1, Zach 2, Chance, teachers • Item(s): School map
═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Niamh smiled again as Zach talked to Zacharie. Zach and Zach. She decided to call them 'Zach 1 and Zach 2'. At least in her own mind. She wasn't sure how it would go if she tried to actually call them that. She folded her hands in front of her, looking between Zach 2 and Chance. She felt a little bit nervous about going to the arcade with them. She liked games, but she wasn't a serious gamer.. And those two seemed like they were really competitive. She shook her head slightly, deciding it would be best to just focus on having fun.

She smiled at Zacherie when he answered her question, nodding quickly while saying, "Paper mache? That's really impressive, did you make it yourself?" It didn't look like any paper mache she had seen, but she hadn't seen many. The entire process of making paper mache and then turning it into different objects was a total mystery to her. It seemed reasonable to assume he was right. "Yes, I do. There are a lot of things that can be done with stuff like that, huh?" Maybe she should look into that.. She liked handicrafts. There would certainly be a lot of free time to occupy, if what she had been told was true.

When Zach agreed to go with them, she punched the air as if that was some kind of victory. "Yay!" Her voice rang out in the large room, louder than she had intended. She froze for a second, her eyes growing quite wide for a moment. She pulled her arms close to herself and shrank down with an awkward smile. "Ah.. Sorry?" She chuckled a little, then looked at Chance. That did sound pretty normal. Funny how arcades can change so little, despite being in a different country. "Oh. I thought there'd be other stuff too." She didn't know what, but she expected new things. Maybe even hoped for them.

And then Zach finally answered her previous question.. Which she thought he had been ignoring. It took her a moment or two to realize that he wasn't just saying all that completely at random. "There are other schools doing this? Never heard of that.." But she wasn't always the most informed person on what was going on in the world. She frowned slightly, her gaze wandering to the far wall. "I still like it, but it's gonna be so weird to get used to.." There was a lot about this place that was going to prove difficult, but she was certain she could adjust. Maybe she should go exploring later. After giving it some thought, she hesitantly asked, "So.. Can we go now or.. What??"

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═
Condition: Healthy • Mood: Embarrassed, eager to get going • Thoughts: Perfect!

((Sorry about taking so long.))

Frank The Guardian Angel

AiviloMills

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Vice Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image
Zach Ouviea
Energy:99%

Zach chuckled at the renaissance joke about gaming, as that was rather amusing to him. He could tell that the person was a bit more open to Niamh, which made him wonder why the person was so butthurt to Zach, and he could tell that the kid was lying at least a little. The only reason he knew that is because he could tell that he was friendly with chase and Niamh, which meant that he was not too nervous, just did not like approaching people. Also, meaning that he was just socially awkward, sometimes causing bad anxiety. Zach also knew that the only thing he did different from the other two, rather than having a smiley expression, and being very upbeat; he was a very calm, stoic person, whom smirked a lot. He does not like to laugh, as he does deem that rude. He thought about the last time he had gone to an arcade, which definitely was a long time ago. He stated, "I've got a lot of catching up to do when it comes to arcade games... I was a kid the last time I went..." It would be then that Niamh had asked if they were going to go now. Zach paused for a moment then said, "Well, I have a car, unless you all want to walk, that's up to you all." He answered Niamh's other questions, "Yes, not that many schools are doing it. But it is something that is growing in popularity. I wonder how your sister would feel about this system."

(OOC: Just remembered I had to post, sorry. )

Mystiecat537

Aivilo Mills

Pondering Penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:43 am
User Image

Zacharie Barocos

Zacharie would just respond with a smile to Chance, he couldn't come up with a clever comeback. Also having a hand on his shoulder was very uncomfortable for him, yeah they were friends but still he didn't like people just touching him. Looking right back at Niamh, shaking his head softly. "Nah I am nowhere near as good as my...parents" Zacharie would say looking down at the ground. "If you want I can try to make you one in my spare time?" It was always good to practice your craft plus the girl was very kind and he wouldn't mind making her a mask. As long as she didn't mind the fact that it wouldn't turn out as good as this one. "Yeah...having a lot of free time is going to be weird to get used to" Zacharie would say to no one in particular. Everyone started to get a bit restless, they all wanted to go already. Looking right back at Chance, "Lead the way" He had no idea where the arcade was, and seeing how Chance had suggested it he should know where it was.

AiviloMills
Frank The Guardian Angel
Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Kuoh Academy (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items