Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image
After a rather fun night, Vega and Mazin have found themselves blessed with children from the Spirits!

This is a personality contest for the two that are in need of a home. Interested? Then scroll on down!

Opens: NOW
Closes: Saturday, March 11th @ 11:59PM EST

Note: The contest will close, even if I'm not here to close it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:34 pm
Rules

1. This is open to anyone interested!
2. Don't discourage others from entering; that ain't cool yo.
3. Since this is user-run, any familiar won won't count as your freebie.
4. Please don't edit your posts! I plan on reading them as they're posted. If you need to make any major changes, i.e. changing their name or overall personality, please void the original form and repost.
5. Familiars are not required to be RP'd, though I am more than happy to RP my members of the family with the others.
6. There is a naming convention for these birds: please try to stay within the realm of dreams, night, constellations, celestial bodies, and things within similar veins.
7. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:46 pm
The Family

User Image
The Mother
Vega is a cheerful individual who has a song for just about every occasion. She enjoys spending her time looking at flowers and observing what ever flight-of-fancy has caught her attention at present. She's a loving sort, spending her time and energy with her family and those she cares deeply for. At present, Vega is still living in the same spot as her brother, mother, and grandmother, never having really left her family's spot till recently, when she met Mazin. Vega will love her children unconditionally and happily be a support they need in their lives.
User Image
The Father
Mazin is calm and collected, a serene presence in an otherwise chaotic world, it takes a lot to ruffle this guys pelt and even when it is ruffled you probably won't know about it. Anger just isn't in his nature. Mazin believes strongly in the Dreamwalkers way of life and his serenity is grounded in the knowledge that what happens in this lifetime is the will of the Oneiroi.
User Image
Polaris, the firstborn and eldest son
Polaris is the name of for the North Star, and much like the North Star is used as a guiding light when one gets lost, Polaris wishes to be the same for all who approach him. Being the eldest, Polaris prides himself on being the most mature and most grounded out of his siblings. He's level-headed and doesn't rush into a situation, preferring to have all the facts before coming to any conclusions. That isn't to say he still doesn't chase stars or dreams, just that he does so a little more cautiously than the others.
User Image
Winta, the fourth born and youngest daughter
Winta (Dream Gift...which seems suitable since she was a spirit kid), is a bird with her head in the clouds, always flitting here and there with a bubbly if somewhat fantastical personality, she is a creature who prefers to see the magical side of life rather then dwell on a harsher reality.
User Image
The Grandmother
Aurora is rather shocked that her daughter is already a mother, though she's not upset by it. She was young when she became a mother and couldn't be happier! She'll be present in their lives as much as she can be but won't do all the work for her daughter. She'll have to learn on her own after all! She'll teach the children anything she can though to help them further their lives in the future.
User Image
The Grandfather
-personality blurb-

Vega has a rather large family, the rest of the family members can be found on their family tree:
Linked FamilyEcho

Mazin is a member of the DreamWalkers herd. If you think your bird would be interested in also being a member, here's a link to the herd's information:
DreamWalkers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:14 pm
The Prizes
User Image
The second oldest
User Image
The third oldest

When entering, please post the forms twice, either in the same post or in separate posts. While gender for both your entries can be the same, please keep the names and personalities different.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]I'm entering for:[/b] the second oldest, the third oldest (you can enter for both, just keep the forms separate.)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Why did you choose this name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] ♂ or ♀
[b]Temper:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Dreamwalker?[/b] Yes/No (These birds do have the option of joining the Dreamwalker herd since Mazin is a part of it or they can choose to stay with Vega and the rest of her family.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Show me something beautiful:[/b] Show me a picture of stars or clouds! ;) [spoiler][/spoiler]

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:59 am
I declare this contest open!! Let me see those lovely entries emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:03 am
Username: AstoriaFallen
I'm entering for: The Third Oldest
Name: Alrescha
Name Meaning: "The Cord" or "The Knot"
Why did you choose this name: They were born under the sign of Pisces, and Alrescha is the proper name of a binary star in the equatorial constellation of Pisces
Dreamwalker? Yes, though she'll want to stay with mother first for a bit before going to the herd.
Personality: She is going to be a world wind of wonder and curiosity, though she won't openly show that side of her often. She'll want to come off as presentable and respectable but once she's alone her true colors will fly. She has a strong sense of adventure and is always wanting to see what this does or what that does. Which can cause her to get into a bit of mischief not and again, though she really does mean well! She just ends up in interesting situations. Which of course are NEVER HER FAULT, as she says anyway. She'll be extremely close to her siblings and rather admire her two siblings with their unique features. While she's aware their grandmother has some fancy traits she wonders why her and her other sibling were rather lacking in that department. It will give her a bit of a complex, thinking she's not pretty enough or unique enough for anyone to actually like her. Though her mother is plain and she seems to be doing alright. Still, she won't exactly understand why they all couldn't be different in unique ways. She won't openly broadcast those feelings though.

When it comes to getting to know her extended family she'll be quite thrilled to get to know her Great Grandmother and Great Uncle. She'll think it's wonderful they have such a large family with other's to talk to, not to mention get treats from!

She'll be protective of her families area and likely be a flutter mess of wings and beak pecking to strangers that come around, mainly because she doesn't want anyone to split her family up. Though in time she'll have to accept that sometimes you must go your own way to learn who you are to become in the future.
Show me something beautiful:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:20 am
Username: Mia Lovasz
I'm entering for: second oldest
Name: Fiorello
Name Meaning: Masculine diminutive form of Italian unisex Fiore, meaning "little flower." Fiorella is the feminine form.
Why did you choose this name: it just seemed to suit him.
Dreamwalker? Yes
Personality: This fella loves life and he is not afraid to show it. He is very friendly in nature and can usually be found under the sun. With a unique and quirky personality, who doesn't love him? he is always the life of the party biggrin
Show me something beautiful: Show me a picture of stars or clouds! wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:33 am
Username: Mia Lovasz
I'm entering for:third oldest
Name: Nevaeh
Name Meaning: it's actually heaven spelt backwards <3
Why did you choose this name: she reminds of me of heavenly stars. seemed fitting biggrin
Dreamwalker? Yes
Personality: This little girl believes in being one with nature and can often be found out underneath the night sky, drawn by the stars above. she is peaceful in nature, preferring to avoid confrontation.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm
I'm entering for: Third Oldest
Name: Constel
Name Meaning: Constellations
Why did you choose this name: Because I'm lazy
Dreamwalker? No she's going to live with Vega.
Personality:
Constel is a very passionate, giving individual. She holds her family very dear, but wanders frequently for new adventures and opportunities to meet new friends. She's very talkative, which can make her rather annoying, and she's also blunt as can be, letting her desires and intentions being known without any reason for doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:38 am
Username: whoan
I'm entering for: the second oldest
Name: Volney
Name Meaning: German name meaning peoples spirit.
Why did you choose this name: He is not there for himself he is there for the betterment of the one he chooses to bond to.
Dreamwalker? No
Personality: He is deep as a mountain lake and bright as a winter star only speaking when he has something he needs to say. Otherwise he hums lowly and tends to people watch being content to act as a wallflower until he feels the need to come to the foreground. He holds his family in high esteem and knows that he and his siblings were miracles sent to do great things even if those things seem small compared to the world around them. For him personally, bettering the life of someone else in any way he can is good enough for him. So instead of staying still, he will choose to travel. Hearing of a winter spirit lost in her own world, I plan to bond him to my Tove.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 am
Username: belloblossom
I'm entering for: The Third Oldest
Name: Cygnus
Name Meaning: One of many constellations, this one represents a swan.
Why did you choose this name: Because stars and birds.
Dreamwalker? Yes
Personality: Cygnus can be described as gullible. She takes everything that she hears as fact, so when she heard of her father's stories about the Dreamwalkers, naturally she believed him. How silly, she thought, it would be to continue living outside of the herd, who knew the definite difference between what was reality and fiction. Upon going to the herd, she'll try her hardest to help everyone within the herd and do her best to make sure that the peace is kept and that all are content.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:03 am
Username: belloblossom
I'm entering for: The Second Oldest
Name: Cosmos
Name Meaning: It's a purple-pink flower and it's also a synonym for the universe!
Why did you choose this name: Flowers and stars and birds, oh my!
Dreamwalker? No
Personality: Cosmos is a happy bird, who would like nothing more than to have fun and to make it so others around him are having fun too, at whatever the cost! Nothing without his family flock, Cosmos will bid a tearful farewell to his father and then live in happiness with his mother and her family, until he goes off to find his own feathered female friend to bring home to the family!
User Image

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:06 pm
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
I'm entering for: The third oldest
Name: Sarraqa
Name Meaning: Amharic/Ethipoian for "Celestial rise - the rise of the moon, stars, and sun"
Why did you choose this name: The colors remind me of dawn and dusk. Those moments just as the sun and moon are rising, with one replacing the other in an eternal dance.
Dreamwalker? Yes, though she won't find the herd until later on in her adulthood.
Personality: Sarraqa, or Sarra for short, is a gentle spirit. She dislikes conflict of any sort and will try to divert it in whatever way she can. Her gentle nature gives her the ability to empathize with others, allowing her to connect with them on a deeper lever. Additionally, Sarra holds a great skill for diplomacy. She can be both strict and kind in her debates and discussions, maneuvering through them with relative ease. Most of those who meet her acknowledge this and recognize it as coming from her gentle and un-presuming nature.

Her caring nature is also reflected in her actions towards her family. Sarraqa feels herself responsible for her siblings. She can often be found flitting back and forth, tending to them and keeping them in check when her parents aren’t around, despite not being the oldest. Likewise, she does whatever she can to help her parents whenever they are in need. It’s not an easy task most of the time, but she manages well enough. One thing nobody wants to do is make her angry, though. Instances are rare but, when she does lose her temper, Sarra can be rather difficult to handle.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:22 pm
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
I'm entering for: The second oldest
Name: Xochipilli
Name Meaning: Nahuatl for "Flower prince"
Why did you choose this name: He gives me the vibe of being carefree and unworried. In Aztec mythos, Xochipilli was the god of love, flowers, song and games, which I felt fit this bird's personality.
Dreamwalker? No
Personality: Xochipilli is as relaxed and mellow as they come. He takes his time in doing anything and everything, never feeling the need for rushing about. Got an event going on? Rest assured that Xochipilli will arrive...eventually...at some point. His blase attitude is not meant in offense to anyone. He just feels that worrying about stuff is counterproductive. It's better to roll with the punches and to take things as they come. Enjoy the little moments that life has to offer. And boy does he ever enjoy them.
User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:21 am
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I'm entering for: the second oldest
Name: Neverland
Name Meaning: second "star" to the right
Why did you choose this name: i love peterpan
Dreamwalker? Yes
Personality: Neverland believes in the youth and never wants to grow up. She sees adult life to be something that takes away from the innocence of the young imagination.
User Image

----

Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I'm entering for: the third oldest
Name: Lyra
Name Meaning: The name is originally from Arabic الأظفر al-’uz̧fur, "the talons (of the swooping eagle)", sharing with μ Lyrae (Alathfar).; In Chinese, this star is called 輦道二 (Niǎn Dào èr, English: the Second Star of Imperial Passageway).[18]
Why did you choose this name: she's the second youngest and she has the eye of horus on her
Dreamwalker? Yes
Personality: Lyra's confident and can be cocky, but she still holds up to her name and values.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff