Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions
[ Division Meeting ] Goldener Sun (TRAINING COURSE P.2!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:55 pm
Peyton smiled at him, bemused. "Because Allan is an odd ball, and I think the trainee course was meant to cater to the young ones." She gave him a consoling pat on the arm.

moonkitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am
Kimberly, still wet from her own trials on the coarse walked over to the two talking, and nodded her head. "Does Allan even show if HE can do this?" She herself was lucky that she was just ahead of her testing to move to intermediate class, so she got the easy coarse. Within the next week or so she would have had to do harder work. Just to be nice she plucked a piece of straw from the back of Kai's hair where he couldn't see it.

Beejoux

Moonkitsune

Meegane
Text: Hey Ace Where are you? Finished coarse... did okay except for the water balloons.. biggrin

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:44 pm
Harper kept her hand held out waiting for the other to finally come back to earth and shake it, not that the sun seemed to mind that he was a little out of it it wasn’t as if she didn’t seemed to lose herself into thought at her own time. There were still days when she thought about home and the taste of her dad’s pancakes and the large grin on her sister’s face when she would tease her about her bed head. The new event of finding herself back at fourteen hadn’t helped letting those memories fade either, it just made her miss them a little more.

“Ah, yes well I have been here for a little bit just haven’t been around a whole lot in the meetings and things quite yet. Still trying to get a rope on everything that we are suppose to do here and so on and still trying to adjust to everything that we are suppose to be doing and… well you know right? How long have you been here at Deus?” She still kept the wide grin on her face shaking his hand with full gusto as if not bothered by her own thoughts. Life on the island she couldn’t say was entirely bad in the end, she had Liam, she had Caroline, there were still a lot of things to do and a lot of things that in the end would one day help the rest of the world. That was at least her understanding of why she was there, or at least fully hoped was there.

“Guess we should follow through the portal?”

baby_gwing

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:12 pm
Roland sighed as Allan was far to engrossed in well, being kinda amazing facing off against hunter after hunter and copying their own weapons to boot. Somewhere in the back of his mind Sylvia was getting nervous as they looked over the young trainee section.

There was a dummy he would have to strike.

Pushing that aside he sprinted towards the ropes over the ball pit.

He leaped for the ropes arms out stretched his hand wrapping around.... and he slipped, his hands stung faintly from the rope burn as he failed to grab on crashing into the ball pit before scrambling in his over-sized coat to climb out the other end.

TIME: 12
HP: 28/30  

Miliardo Kason

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:15 pm
Once out of the pit he tumbled towards the sand bags scrambling onto his feet even after staggering out of the ball pit. (In his defense he was short for his age and the ball pit was deep okay!?)

He snagged a bean bag off the ground before hoisting it over his shoulder and sprinting into the minefield of water balloons.

It wasn't a perfect run, multiple times his bare feet crushed a water balloon sending a fresh chill of ice water over his feet and long jacket. Still he made it to the end tossing the bean bag aside.

Slowly he made his way towards the training dummy gulping as he got closer flexing his fingers. "Sylvia? We.... we gotta do it.... everyone is here..." He glanced around the room again watching other hunters attack the dummies, some of iron, and others sparing with Allan with amazing weapons.

He was feeling awfully nervous and Sylvia was as well.

TIME: 19
HP: 28/30  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 pm
Roland flexed his fingers slowly reaching out beside himself frowning. "Syyyyylvia?" He glanced around himself in the empty space, "If this was real we would be getting um uh hurt and stuff so I kinda need you right now."

He held his hands up and apart shoulder wide, that's how you would hold a scythe right? He pulled his arms back swung forward, nothing happened though, he was standing too close and smacked the dummy with his hand making it spin with straw hands tickling his face as it rotated around.

"S-sylvia I really really really need your help!"

<< I just.... no....I can't can I I don't know! >>

TIME: 19
HP: 27/30  

Miliardo Kason

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 pm
Roland stumbled backwards flexing his hands again, he was glancing all over the place again worried that he still wasn't ready for this. "Sylvia please gotta do this. I mean. We have to one day its better here then else where." She didn't respond. "Sylvia please." To anyone looking outside he was mumbling softly. He glanced up at the dummy again lashing out with his two hands but no weapon appeared and he stumbled forward a few tears starting to well up in his eyes because he looked like a complete idiot right now.

TIME 19 and growing...
HP: 26/30  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 pm
Another thump on the head from the dummy wiggling side to side. He took a few steps back huffing and puffing. He clenched his fists open and closed trying to grasp something that wasn't there he strode forward, "Sylvia I need you NOW!" He raised a hand into the air swinging it at a slant across the dummy, suddenly she was there a faint hum in the air as her blade slashed through the air chopping a chunk of the dummy away, The long blue scythe and faint yellow runes with a strange female figure at the tip of it by the blade.

<< F-fine.... you wanted help! So go finish it then! >>

It almost felt like she was blushing.

TIME: 19+20+?
Dummy: 2/5
HP: 25/30  

Miliardo Kason

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 pm
Now he shifted moving Sylvia to both hands squeezing the cool metal in his hands as he kinda just gawked at his own weapon. He took a few steps back from the dummy before pulling it back almost like a hockey stick at his side, but unlike a slap shot on the ground he swung mid section at the dummy. There was another swoosh of air, kinda exhilarating to be honest! And then the swish and crack as the blade cut the dummy clean in half this time.

" << We did it? >> "

The two where both shocked Roland just standing there as the dummy collapsed to the ground before he scrambled towards the end of the course the weapon suddenly vanishing as suddenly as it had appeared as he jumped across the finish line with a fist pump.

He took a look at his own watch checking his time, 00:44:54, he'd done all that in less then a minute? It felt like an eternity when he stood there in front of the dummy...

zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:39 am
"That's something that I can totally empathise with. I don't think I've fully grasped everything I'm supposed to despite having been here for almost two years now. Are you here all by yourself or..?" Kyle confessed with a laugh even as Semaj tried in vain to incite him to hook up with Harper.

< She's cuteeee! More importantly, she has boooobs! Better grab her before someone else does... >

< And cheat on Matt? No thank you. I'm perfectly happy with my current relationship even though you don't approve of it because Matt is a guy. I have no intention of breaking his heart or ruining what we already have. Sorry. >

Kyle told Semaj firmly. He wasn't genuinely sorry really. Semaj was probably not serious back there either but couldn't resist prodding him just to get a kick out of it. He was starting to realize and come to terms with some of these things now about the incubus who resided in his mind.

< Besides, she seems like a really nice girl so I won't be surprised either if she is already dating someone. > He decided to add on for good measure as an afterthought.

"Yeah. Let's go. Hopefully we won't fare too badly in whatever this test is supposed to be." In any case, it wouldn't hurt to get to know Harper better and make a new friend especially because the both of them were in the same division and would be seeing each other around quite a bit.

xhanging gallow

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out