Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Better Than Cool (Li Xia , Andrew) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:17 pm
Li Xia was for the moment sitting on a bench, eating some sort of crunchy snack. She was taking a break from all the card game playing, though she did have her deck with her still, just in case.

It was all very tiring, in the long run. So much game playing, so much fun. This was just a little break to recharge herself before running off to find more people to play against.

For the moment though, she was content to sit on the bench and shove food in her mouth.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 pm
Andrew who had been playing for a while plopped down on the bench and opened up his own munchies. He had chosen this bench because half the reactions of the others seemed to be chasing him off. He didn't bother explaining that he had handled his own cards fine up till now. They weren't singed, he wouldn't burn any others.

Wait... she had food. Andrew reached over and stole and handful, grinning and then shoved them into his mouth. Food he could even eat. Yay.

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:51 am
Li Xia certainly wasn't put-off by his presence - in fact she almost didn't notice him. At least not until his hand was in her space stealing her food.

"Honest Jack!" She gasped. Wide eyed she turned to look at him eating her food. "Rude." She slowly moved her bag to the side away from him. He could have asked first.

"I hope you are planning to share yours."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:48 am
Andrew looked down at his snacks and then looked at her as he stuck his tongue down in his snack box and licked it. He licked it, it was his now.

Not that he was nearly as gross as other creatures with tones of saliva, but he felt this made his point.

"So winning all the games? Or just a few?"

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:11 pm
Li Xia just stared at him, her mouth open and her eyes widening. That was so gross! So gross. What kind of barbarian licked their food to save it? "That is gross." She had to make sure he knew it.

Her shocked express turned to one closer to a pout as she realized it meant he wasn't sharing. "Not like I wanted any of yours anyway." She shoved some more of her own snacks into her mouth.

"I am winning about half," she answered honestly between crunchy bites. "How about you?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:03 am
Andrew simply shot her a grin. His food.

"Eh same." he munched his munchies unhampered by anyone trying to steal from him. "I've been trying to improve my deck but I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere on it. I'd like to make a themed deck, but I need more cards."

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:47 am
Li Xia gave her best disgusted look and shook her head. So gross. He could eat that food. Hers was better anyway, obviously. She hoped.

Card talk, however, was not gross. "A strong deck is key." She nodded sagely, as though he might not know that already.

"What sort of theme were thinking about?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:57 am
His food was delicious. But completely dry without a bit of liquid to be seen.
any that had any was immediately roasted in his hands before eaten.

"Well my deck is mainly a Deus/ amityvill deck. I kind of half wanted to go all Amityvill at one point but now it looks like Deus might be the way to go. I think the key is the artifact cards. That and well just getting more cards of coarse. That one you have in your deck would be nice. The one where you jumped from first stage to 3rd in a turn. That was super cool."

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:56 am
She was still eyeing his food, trying to determine who had the better snack. Had to be her, she decided, eating a bit more.

"Oh. Yeah that card is pretty useful and really cool. That was actually one of my favorite duels so far. We did a lot of really stuff. And that Allan card of yours is amazing. I need to find myself one." She was quite excited about that Allan card.

"As for my Shadow Run, that's the name of it in case you were making a list, I have a different card that does something similar for Horsemen, I think. There has to be one for Amityville too." She paused for a moment. "I think you're right. Artifact cards are key. I mean, I knew that already, but it's good you know, too."

Her tail twitched a bit as she thought. "My deck is all Dues. Except for myself, of course. I have two copies of my own card in my deck, and it's pretty strong." She looked at Andrew. "Do you use your own card in your deck?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:45 am
"It was the most intense game." Andrew's tail flared up at the word intense. "If I find an extra Allen somehow maybe I'll trade you. They are super rare though."

"Yeah. I actually have two, and I started out with both but I found the Deus ones better. so I traded one out. I have the university which lets me just shove a stage 3 on a stage one. I haven't had the chance to play it yet. I also have horseman lair which lets you reroll attack but not enough horsemen to go with it. Since I have like no horsemen, that's not in my deck." he finished off his back and then burned up the remains. "What's your favorite Artifact?" he brushed off the dust onto the floor, not even caring that it might make it dirty.

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:05 pm
"Super intense," she agreed. "Oh! Okay. If I find any more Shadow Run maybe I'll see if you want to trade."

Li Xia listened intently as he talked about his cards. Oh, so there were more like it? Awesome. She'd have to double check her cards and keep a look out for more.

And then he was burning his trash. Li Xia stared. That was the best thing ever. "Do...do you always just burn stuff and leave the ashes behind? So like, you never have to worry about throwing stuff away?" Her eyes were almost glittering at the thought.

It as almost like she hadn't even heard his question.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:23 pm
He nodded. "Thanks."

He was caught off guard by her sudden interest in his subconscious act. "Well, I can't burn everything but lots of stuff I don't want yeah." he shrugged. "Back home we just chuck things we can't burn into the lava pools." it really made for a cleaner environment.

But this girl... well dragon, actually seemed interested? Like not hating him immedietly?

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:23 am
"Oohh~!" She said. "Lava Pools? And you guys just...burn everything?" Li Xia was leaning closer. "That sounds amazing!"

She blinked once or twice. "You actually live with lava pools close to your house? How close? Do you live in a volcano?" She wanted to live on a volcano, so she could throw her enemies into the lava. Not that...she had enemies. That she knew of.

"Can everyone in your family burn stuff? Where are you from?" She thought his talent was very, very awesome, and she wanted to know everything.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:51 am
He looked at her and laughed. "I come from fire lands. Did you miss the fact I wat on fire?" he brought his tail up and forwards showing her the flaming limb.

"We don't have a natural one where I live but we have a have a mini pool in the house for bathing purposes. But some of the bigger families have natural pools or live in the volcanoes." he shrugged. It wasn't a big deal there naturally most people who lived there were immune to the lava.

"Yeah. My whole family. We are all flame demons after all. I can do some fancy stuff with my fire. What's your power?"

Grifferie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:18 am
"I saw that." She may have. Maybe. No. But she did now that was all that mattered. "It's really neat."

"Whoa whoa wait. You BATHE in lava? That is. Wow." She'd set her food on the bench by this time so she could wave her hands around in excitement. "That is the coolest thing I've ever heard."

"Me? OH well. I can fly. All imperial dragons can." She looked at him like he should be impressed. But he had wings, didn't he. "Without wings. And I can summon lighting." She wasn't very good at that, and it was only useful in battle, but it was pretty cool.

"What else can you do?" She'd never met a flame demon before.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces