Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] Lightseekers Settlement Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:48 pm
"Nictor! It is a pleasure to see you here." Help with construction. Thank god. And from a friend who needed the fresh air and opportunity, no less. Being around other trolls that he didn't have to fear would be good for him. "I hope your lusus is doing well and you're doing well with your honey."

Looking around, she didn't see Kolako anywhere. ...Huh. Unusual. Rare to see this boy without her these days. "Would you like to work together?"

The good ship SS Taki-di

Major Project: New Hemisect City Road
Effect: It’s a smooth night, and you leave your project zone feeling satisfied and energized! (+4)

Current Major Project Totals:
Disaster Shelter: 32/100
Lusus Quarters: 78/100
Greenhouse: 100/100
Lake Road: 26/100
New Hemisect City Road: 27/100 +5 = 32
Coastal Road: 33/100  
Taki-di rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:29 pm
Things were coming together now. Fairly soon, they could have two of their primary projects complete, taking another step closer to self sufficiency. Tsarzi was feeling a bit more focused now, but she only got to do so much before another characteristic lusus scuffle broke out, which Tsarzi, Lupos, and a couple of trolls she rounded up dealt with swiftly. They were getting pretty good at fielding those problems as quickly as possible.

Quote:
Major Project: Chosen - Lusus Quarters
Effect: +3

• Disaster Shelter: 32/100
  • Lusus Quarters: 83/100
  • Greenhouse: 100/100
  • Lake Road: 26/100
  • New Hemisect City Road: 31/100
  • Coastal Road: 33/100

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 pm
The work around the settlement doing construction gave her a constant input of information. New ideas and information, new possibilities in knowing how to make things like this. Then the chores, the things that had to be done each day that needed tending to, gave her time to think and process.

Quote:
Minor Project: Tending to Fauna

Current Minor Project Totals:
1 Building Repair: 0/25
2 Settlement Beautification: 7/25
3 Tending to Agriculture: 2/25
4 Tending to Fauna: 9/25

Taki-di rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 pm
Nictor relaxed when Hemera greeted him pleasantly. His awkwardness was either accepted or not too obvious yet, either way, he would gladly take it. Some moral support would do well to get him snapped out of his nervous state.

He was here because he heard good things, he didn't ahve to be quite so worked up about them, he trusted Kolako's judgement. And Hemera was here working to help them. So yeah, they were good trolls. Probably. It just still worried him that he could probably cause some real damage if left on his own. So, it was lucky that he found Hemera, really. Very lucky.

"Ah, y-yeah, Bee's good, h-he's out c-c-collecting nectar, h-h-he dr---opped me off. Things a-are g---ood, er, w-well," Nictor said, rubbing at his cheek as he spoke, offering a small smile that shifted to an expression of surprise when Hemera's offer was made.

"Y-y-yeah, s---ure," he agreed readily, glad to have someone he could trust to stick with. And the mood booster Hemera's company made was likely what had him steady enough to help lift and pass supplies without smacking anyone.

"Are uh, h-how, um, are y-you d-doing well?" Nictor asked belatedly, feeling silly for his drop off of conversation, but trying none the less.

Quote:
Major Project: Chosen - New Hemisect Road
Effect: +6

• Disaster Shelter: 32/100
  • Lake Road: 26/100
  • New Hemisect City Road: 37/100

Gl!tch~

Taki-di

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:00 am
(Void i forgot how to do this lol)  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 am
Sephos Arbola

It had been a while since Sephos had been to the settlement and worked on it. Seeing the greenhouse up and running filled him with both disappointment... and something he could only describe as pride. His lusus followed him with interest, admiring what had been done.

But do not forget, my sprout, what technology can do. he warned.

Sephos nodded, he supposed. But technology would sure help with the whole... road construction thing. Still, he was managing, and it was interesting to see all of the other people out and about. It was frightening. It was nice.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:07 am
Sephos Arbola

Some of his plantings had died, but that was just the natural way of things. He did his best to replace them before he had to find a place to sleep, his lusus looking on approvingly.

Sephos didn't want to tell him the thought that had crossed his mind - that he liked this place a lot, and wanted to be here if not the forest. It was not the right time or place.

And besides, he had to help it grow first.

Quote:

Major Project: PICKED: Lake Road
Today's Progress: +5
Total Progress: 31/100

Minor Project: PICKED: Beautification
Today's Progress: +1

Building Repair: 8/25
Settlement Beautification: 7/25
Tending to Agriculture: 0/25
Tending to Fauna: 5/25

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 pm
Mera assumed Nictor would go along with it; hopefully out of actually enjoying her company and not feeling obligated. Or too awkward to say no. But he did seem pretty willing. She smiled and got back to work with the heavy lifting, feeling a little better now to have someone to work with. And strong enough to help her out if something went wrong!

"Ah, me?" She asked, pulling together a pile of stuff to then use to put the next project together some more. "Well enough. You know that I did Superstar Authority. Hectic, but fun. No risks to my personal being, so I can't complain much. And I got to dress up. And Afryse..." She smiled a little at the thought of him kissing her on TV. Mera blushed quick, but cleared her throat and looked away.

"Yes. Well enough. Anyway. Welcome to the Settlement. I hope you find it welcoming in due time. If not to start."

Taki-di

Major Project: New Hemisect Road
Effect: You are a machine! Whether your job is motivating, building, demolishing or simply handing out orange slices, you do your best and it’s well noted. Are you showing off?! The Lightseekers give you free reign over your next Project because of your pace. (+6, you may pick your Major Project next time instead of rolling for it if you wish!)

Disaster Shelter: 32/100
Lusus Quarters: 83/100
Lake Road: 31/100
New Hemisect City Road: 37/100 +6 = 43/100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Taki-di rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:02 pm
While getting another project finished and knocked out would be nice, it was important to keep some steady progress on the other parts of construction. Tsarzi hear there was a bit of a drop off in help with the disaster shelter, which was a rather inopportune time given this was when they were shoring up the infrastructure. Tsarzi swung by some of the chore locations and collected a few trolls to come with ehr over to that part of camp to get things done right.

Quote:
Major Project: Disaster Shelter
Effect: +6

• Disaster Shelter: 38/100
  • Lake Road: 31/100
  • New Hemisect City Road: 43/100

Taki-di rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:03 pm
Recalling seeing some leakage stains on the lower walls of the storage depot next to the disaster shelter site, Tsarzi collected gear to examine and fix up the problem. She was able to patch up the wall and seal it up, but it would take a few more trolls to fix up the cause. Some leakage from the roof and higher up on the walls. She'd need a ladder, more plaster, maybe consult about the best way to deal with that.

Quote:
Minor Project: Building Repair

1 Building Repair: 3/25
4 Tending to Fauna: 9/25

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Tsarzi may have been ready to get work done, but that didn't seem to be in order for her tonight. An orangeblood, one she could recall seeing a few times around, asked for some assistance. Seems there was a huge mess near city hall, some big loads of supplies supposed to be for the road got spilled and they were rounding up troll to help clean it up. Tsarzi sighed through her nose and adjusted her plan for the evening. It may not have been the work she planned on doing tonight, but it still had to get done..

Quote:
Major Project: Chosen - Lusus Quarters
Effect: +1

• Lusus Quarters: 84/100
  • New Hemisect City Road: 43/100

Taki-di rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm
When Tsarzi swung by the livestock storehouse, she found that they were out of feed apparently. And most of the care tools were left used or clogged, fur clumps stuffing brushed and a pair of sheers even bent.

How disrespectful. Tsarzi's eyes narrowed as she examined the scene, thoroughly displeased. As it was, she didn't get much tending of the animals done as she was tending to the equipment to do that with. And also making a request for more food..

Quote:
Minor Project: Tending to Fauna
Effect: +1

1 Building Repair: 3/25
4 Tending to Fauna: 10/25

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 pm
"W-well, th-that's good," Nictor said. He definitely remembered Superstar Authority alright. Not for the program itself really, but for the mess he was trying to sort through at the time. Though after getting distracted by Hemera talking and nearly braining himself Nictor made the decision to maybe not try to think and do at the same time. A decision he made a lot and forgot often. He may have also nearly tripped on the ledge step down into the bed of the road and very much barely didn't fall on his butt.

"Oh, uh. Y-yeah, i-it l---ooks nice," Nictor replied, blinking wide eyes at Hemera. "I uh, I-I dunno y-yet. I kinda f-feel like a uh, h-h-hazard." His words trickled to a mumble, but the sentiment was true enough. Around this much going on, he felt he was more a risk than a help.

Quote:
Major Project: Chosen - New Hemisect Road
Effect: +2

• Lusus Quarters: 84/100
  • New Hemisect City Road: 45/100

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm
"Mm. You do have a history of bad luck regarding your balance," Hemera admitted. Like his major first impression as a youth. "However, I don't consider that to be a hazard. Perhaps a slight obstacle, but I don't think it's going to lead to any major disasters. You did fine enough at Bloodfest this sweep, no? Your booth appeared to be consistently in one piece. I think self-awareness is important, but over-analyzing is a slippery slope. All this to say, I politely disagree with your comment." She was still trying to be gentle, kindly. Nictor was often a mess, and certainly after whatever had happened to his poor nose...

She continued her efforts of heavy-lifting and piles. "And even if you continue to be nervous, I am here to help you before you may fully trip, or anything similar."

Taki-di

Major Project: New Hemisect Road
Effect: You receive a few kind words for your enthusiastic work tonight. No matter how you did, it feels like you’re getting somewhere! The Lightseekers suggest picking your own project tomorrow to keep up that momentum. (+5, you may pick your Major Project next time instead of rolling for it if you wish!)

Disaster Shelter: 38/100
Lusus Quarters: 84/100
Lake Road: 31/100
New Hemisect City Road: 45/100 +5 = 50

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:56 pm
Sephos Arbola

The lake road was headed towards Four Fronds, Sephos mused, towards home. That, he realized, was probably why he liked it so much, laying it down maybe too carefully. It was actually a little distracting - what if he planted trees along it - a pseudopod (Maku had taught him that word, of all the words he could have taught him, he had taught him that) of the great forest.

He liked the idea.

He also spent a few hours on a bench thinking about it. How beautiful it could be. What trees would be there. What trees would be beyond them...

He thought too much.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games