Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:43 am
Sean King
How about this bunny?

Seriously, I was thinking more of a smaller version of Alice from Bloody Roar II's bunny-form ..... cat_razz

Not seriously?
Let's pit him in a Death Battle against EB. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:17 pm
Still on, though at first I was mainly info roleplaying games like Dark Heresy, Death watch and à few others, I started warhammer 40k one year ago with Friends, along with Âge of Sigmar and warmachine  

Tirrawan

Friendly Regular

8,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

OmanisNocturnes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:47 pm
Blood For The Blood God!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:46 pm
So I'm hearing 40k is just a corner of what most people are into, wargaming-wise? Are y'all interested in re-formating the guild to have greater emphasis on wider table-top themes, a little less on GW? If so, what games and genres do you want to see addressed?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:25 am
DarkElf27
So I'm hearing 40k is just a corner of what most people are into, wargaming-wise? Are y'all interested in re-formating the guild to have greater emphasis on wider table-top themes, a little less on GW? If so, what games and genres do you want to see addressed?

Make a poll on what games are mainly played, and address it by setting rather than game.
I suspect the WH40K "universe" is still a major part, but I may be wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:47 pm
Well, I'm sorta back. I lurk occasionally but Gaia just isn't the same anymore. Hell the system even glitched and thought I was a new account.  

Norchir

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Messyart

Hostile Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 am
Still alive. Barely on Gaia, moved away from warhammer a long time ago.
Just sculpt my own models now and play a beefed up version of Heroquest with a load of local buddies, and a Necromunda-inspired, homebrew zombie campaign.

Mostly my money goes on an '02 Triumph Bonnie America now. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:11 pm
I still kinda lurk on the daily.

My tabletop has mostly dried up. Boardgames for the most part, and I still play X-Wing about once a month. Trying to drum up a local group before the various Kickstarters that I'm in on start fulfilling. Dark Souls and Vampire Hunters this year, possibly Dawnfall as well.

As for what it gets used for...eh? Throwing it open to wider tabletop/boardgaming would probably pump some fresh life into things. Dedicated page for 40k and such still.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:57 pm
I lurk here and there. Between my other obsessions and this RP I'm in, it's hard to find time to look for the threads in here that I want to reply to, but I'm still here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 am
DarkElf27
I'd just let people make threads as they go along. You have a lot of interest in Malifaux, so start a thread on that. Someone else may be nuts about X-Wing, so let that person do a thread on that. Just kick things off and see where it goes from there.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:23 pm
Was Dead, building homebrew  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 am
Bump!
Not nearly as active as I was due to work and stuff, but still lurk once in a while.
ninja  

Karago

Original Citizen

12,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash