Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PvP] I do what I want [Kai + Al] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Al was wandering down by the training fields. It was always quiet down this way and when it wasn't, people tended to be busy fighting or attacking a target which made the walk that much more interesting.

He slid deep in thought as he wondered if they'd allow bikes on island since he always had to travel a bit of way to get anywhere... especially from dorm to work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 am

"Not an inch. What I say? No. Well you are the magic one. Not last I checked."
A very seemily one-sided conversation was happening as a rather large Sun flexed his bleeding fingers as he stared st a practice dummy. His small trident held in the other.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:24 am

It was very apparent the trainee was still working on this whole talking-to-your-weapon-but-not-really-talking thing when Al overheard him. He paused mid step with a thoughtful expression as he internally debated for a moment. Then sighed and started to walk over.

"Hey, you seem familiar."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 am

Turning, the trainee waved a raw hand.

"Yeah. You ate at the table with your boyfriend at camp. I'm Kai." He remindrd him.

Reaching into a pocket, he grabbed a towel and wiped off his hand.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Al noted the obvious nursing of the one hand with curiosity but decided not to ask, for now. "What are you doing? Training?" It was obvious. Yet still, maybe he'd get more details by asking.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 am
Saliru

"Yeah. Just trying to figure out how to use it. I got jumped in that mission we had to go to in that desert and didn't do much good with it. Guessing I gotta figure it out until it gets better."

"What you up to?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:16 pm

"Yeah... mission..." Al suddenly realized he must have been extremely rusty himself. He couldn't remember ever using Nuru for his intended purpose, even. It made the both of them a little sad, though he wouldn't admit to it.
"I was just uh... walking?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:15 pm
"Hey. You good with a staff. Did you have a small staff before?" He asked, turning with the small trident in his hand. It was clear he was trying to be hopeful about his weapon.

"Can I feed this thing and to make it grow?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Al honestly couldn't remember. "Maybe not this big... not that small though." He gestured at Kai's sea spork. He realized that he honestly didn't even know that much for certain.

"I don't think they eat though.... were they a sea monkey? Cause maybe if so."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 am

His hands rose to cover his ears. "Damnit chill! I didn't say it. I know what you are? I am! Calm the ******** down. Sing or something."

Dropping his hands down, he frowned back at him. "Fin's a merman. Not a little speck thing. Just dude cuts up my habf when I use him. Thought maybe some steriods for these things to give em."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 pm

"A merman? Really?" Al sounded a little too amused by this. "Does he have fish dicks?" Clearly said in a way that sounded like fish sticks. Al watched too much TV growing up, okay.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:34 pm
Kai paused as he waited for an answer. "He ate fish." And paused again. "And whatever jumped a ship."

It seemed Kai did not watch as much TV.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:18 am

Al sort of stared as he struggled to come up with a counter move. When one was unavailable, he decided to change the subject. "Anyway. I don't think you're going to get stronger just punching inanimate objects."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:34 pm
"I was told to go here to hit em. To get better." He said, staring back at him.

"What you do?"

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Al glanced at the dummy then back at Kai. "Honestly? I don't really do anything myself." He shrugged a shoulder. "Usually I see people sparring each other out here though."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff