Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
What's that..... IS IT A BIRD? A PLANE? NO KIDS, ITS A-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elsfir

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:04 pm
A pink british ghost. *silent party poppers in the background* Well anyway. Jokes aside, Hey there! I'm Ghost. At least that's what I like to call myself. You can learn my name in due time!

I look forward to making a lot of new friends here and having some fun times as well as experiencing the charity of helping those less fortunate to be hacked or those returning or joining anew.

<3

(P.S: Just to avoid confusion. I am a guy. If that matters to anyone.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:41 pm
qhoststories
A pink british ghost. *silent party poppers in the background* Well anyway. Jokes aside, Hey there! I'm Ghost. At least that's what I like to call myself. You can learn my name in due time!

I look forward to making a lot of new friends here and having some fun times as well as experiencing the charity of helping those less fortunate to be hacked or those returning or joining anew.

<3

Welcome Ghost! Glad to have you here with us, hope you have fun getting involved and even hosting your own activities!

(P.S. I'm just stoked you're a Brit! Really, you don't even have to actually be a Brit, you could be a foreign born person who identifies as British, I'd still be tickled. xd )  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 pm
qhoststories

<3

Welcome! ^^
Do you know any good ghost stories? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you float around the guild~  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 am
Well met, Oh spooky one.

qhoststories

Are you implying that you had been hacked and thus had to join again with a new account? Or are you just plain "new" to Gaia?

Anyways, feel free to steal some items from my Hoard. Seriously, take some, please D: It flows over and I do not care who comes along, as long as the entity takes some items.
(Rules in the first post, and feel free to come again every week biggrin )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:25 pm
Welcome to the guild, darling. <3

teddyrosa

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:03 am
qhoststories

<3

User Image ... Glad 2 have U join us.. Hope U have lots of fun... I f U need help, just ask someone... Everyone here is so nice...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 pm
Welcome Pinkish looking Brit Ghost!

Pleased to meet you!

Medievalia2000

Phantom

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items