Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:52 pm
Stay safe, man. o: If I could, I would give a dam, but for now, all I can do is give a damn. *is shot* @~@;

Anyways yeah. Stay safe. owo You and everyone around there... Don't drive in deep waters and all that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 pm
Haha, I'm assuming something happened with one of the dams in Cali? There's a lot of 'em. Must be nowhere near me, but I appreciate your concern. heart

Truly, there's been more rain this year than most of us have grown used to in the last five years of "extreme drought". So ultimately all this is a good thing.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 pm
I had read Cali was getting so much rain that at least one of the dams was heavily damaged and at risk of breaking. supposedly they were calling for evacuations there. Good to know you're alright.

biggrin

Glad you guys are getting some rain.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:43 pm
Maybe I spoke too soon... rofl Turns out San Jose (the city I live in) is flooding and 300 homes to the east of me got evacuated. xp Still, my exact residence is 136 feet above sea level, so I think I'll be okay. Plus, I live on the second floor, that helps. Woe be me if my car down in the garage got wet though.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 pm
If it's dirt holdin that height up, mudslides could still be possible. Course, if water is gettin anywhere near that height, I'd think they would call a full emergency evacuation/state of emergency. I'm glad you live up away from all that water, though if it's up hill, that has to be hard to walk to.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games