Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Checking up (Rep + Legacies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 pm

There was a moment, a genuine moment where Rep looked back at Mark without the usual levels of bitterness, self conciousness and loathing. Maybe he was good at being himself, maybe there was something tolerable in him, even as ******** up as he was. He was on the verge of asking if he really meant it when he added on his afterthought.

Rep had always been the weird too-violent too-intense friend who made other people uncomfortable, people had kept him around out of a combination of not wanting to be his enemy and to make themselves look better and he had felt it acutely. The thought this was still the situation stung him more than he let on, especially on the tail end of something that had seemed like an enticing compliment.

When he hit the ground, he just stayed there dramatically and sighed.

"Great." he said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:36 pm
Mark would run around like a rabid ferret as he pretty much went around the lighthouse touching everything. When he finally seemed satisfied, he turned everything except for one panel off and then picked up his Surface Pro and was about to walk out when he noticed Rep just lying there.

Very awkwardly, he went over and tried to give Rep a consolatory shoulder pat. "You can do this. I mean it could always be worse." He fished more in his repertoire of comforting words. "Well, the good news is, if you start feeling less angry, it's probably wearing off. I probably wouldn't tell Dr. H anything I sa- err heard he's like eating people again."

This made more sense in Mark's brain. About two seconds later he stood up, and stretched. "So like, we're cool right? Cool, and like, don't forget to turn your folders in and stuff. Just dont' tell boss we didn't fix you yet."

'Baneful

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Rep just sighed again as Mark patted his shoulder, finally got up and fished out his now crumpled up mission reports from his coat. "I'll give him them. We are whatever we are."

"Why shouldn't I tell H?" he asked, finding the comment oddly out of place and enough to catch his curiosity. "What's he up to?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:53 pm
Halfway between heading down the stairs out Mark stopped. "Dude why would anyone want to talk to a literal serial murderer." Theoretically, and most likely in recent history at least, Mark's lead probably held a larger track record of body counts, "He's always up to something. Killing people, murder, eating people, did I mention the sexy lap dance I had to do cuz that was the worst part and- and- and ruining my Claricebot AIs."

One had to wonder why there was more than one of the around.

Baneful

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:26 pm

"As long as it's nothing specific." he said. "I'm no ******** afraid of H. Cael is cooler and stronger than him."

He hoped one day telling himself how unafraid of H he was enough times would make it true.

Glancing at his phone he finally decided it was probably nearing time to get out of there if Harrison was going to show up. He only hoped America got there first and he could escape before the being horribly disappointed could begin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm
"I... don't even-," Mark finally started at the division leader comparing part. He actually had put some time into it, over the whole rock-paper-scissors triangles all the leads had going on and then decided he wanted none of it. After all, the next step after power was madness.

The Death assistant checked his phone. "Cool, my two minutes of emergency first aid are up, peace."

He peered back one more time just to make sure Rep wasn't going to combust into red butterflies any time soon before strolling off, still checking Twitter.

Baneful

OOC
LIGHTHOUSE OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:33 pm
America pretty much ran to the lighthouse, passing by Caroline in a flurry of pony tail and an enthusiastic drive bye high five.

"I'M HERE!" The girl announced her presence loudly and definitely without warning.

baneful
zoobey
nothing yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Rep looked relieved to see America arrive and straightened up a little.

He looked like he hadn't showered or slept in possibly a week, was wearing a lot of layers of clothing - probably too many for a tropical island - and yet there was definitely something unmistakably female about him, the beard was gone.

He waved to America.

"Hey there." he said with a friendly sort of grin. "We should head away from here."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:11 pm
America just stared up at Rep for a good moment, because the guy didn't look like anything she'd ever seen before outside the WWE or Drag Race. He looked like he could win either of them, but she didn't say that just in case he started raging out. Like, obviously she could handle that, but she was being a helpful pal and secret keeper right now, so there were priorities.

"Alright, let's go to the bunker! It's empty right now and there's a shower and beanbags so you can chill in peace. I made it really nice and there were these glowy plug-in things? So it doesn't smell like stale jock strap in there like it did at first."

The girl happily chattered up at him, avoiding the Real Reason for her coming to get him until they were safely in a private place.

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 am

Rep nodded "Awright."

It had been a longass time since he'd been back to the bunker, he avoided mentioning the damage done to the furniture for Harrison's sake years ago, it sounded like it had been cleared since which was a mercy.

"I stayed there for a while." he said. "One time when the island was under attack."

He didn't relish the idea of a shower, not wanting to see how he looked under the clothes, it was bad enough with just the general shape while dressed.

lizbot

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:51 pm
"Well," she assured him, "it's way better now because of me." It did, at least, smell better. And they'd managed to find boxes of runic christmas lights, so there was a certain festive air to dark hallways of grim memory. The dolphin room has gained some posters of boybands to go alongside its motivational kittens, and there was something that looked distinctly like a friendship-bracelet-in-progress.

"Okay now strip," she demanded cheerfully. "You can keep a t-shirt on if you're shy, but we gotta measure you up real good so you don't get a bra that chafes or stabs or snaps or squeezes you wrong."

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Rep was impressed that they'd managed to do anything at all with the bunker given how long it had been empty and found himself walking the halls without the old bitterness he'd felt back in the days when he'd been forced to live there, it was only memories now and when he got to the dolphin room it was memories of people who weren't even around any more. Killzone probably would have liked it that people were down here again and bringing life back to these old rooms.

"Uh." Rep said, crossing his arms uncertainly, before resigning himself to the fact that he needed to just trust America, even smaller she was still America and for all the horrible s**t he'd said to her over the years she'd never been cruel, only honest. Nudity didn't bother him any longer as a man, it shouldn't logically bother him now as a woman.

It ended up being a good few layers but he set them all aside until he was dressed in nothing but his boxer shorts, his jewellery and artifacts. He was his usual patchwork of scars, with the addition of a long scar along one side which looked like he'd been cut wide open.

"I'm so short." he said, but kept his eyes fixedly straight ahead, refusing to look down.

lizbot

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items