Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP - PLOT] That was... Intense! (Baliel x Nicky)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:15 am
User ImageThere was a chill in the air. But it was still winter, of course there was a chill. For some reason this one seemed worse than usual. Had they let the fire go out during the daytime? Okay, that was plausible. Maybe they really had. They'd been busy pulling pranks on each other a lot, between heated kisses. The nearly blind pae smirked, thinking about the last one he'd pulled on her.

Somehow, she'd get the feathers out of her hair. Somehow. How in Venus' great name would she return fire? Oooh! That was a great idea. "Baliel~ where are we?" Nicky asked, truly lost. Without him, she'd never get around anywhere. Darn useless eyes. Her beau was sweet, and would lead her around. Admittedly, sometimes it was straight into a tree or a pole, but they would both laugh about it. It was pretty funny. They were always having fun. Always.

Tartara Seabreeze
And here we have a horrible start!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:03 am
User Image

What a chilly day. They had been walking through morning so it was starting to warm up, but it was still rather chilly. He turned his head to grin at his girlfriend -though admittedly she wouldn't see it- today would be a more serious day. Because he for once, had plans. "I told you, its a surprise! I'll let you know when we get there. I promise though, it's not a prank...Or is it?" With that he gave a throaty laugh before gently guiding her around a tree. "We'll stop soon for some lunch though, but we're not too much further from our destination."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers