Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Unedited Valentine's Day Drunken Cupid Mixer -- ANN PAGE 12 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 pm
gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Soquili 2017 Valentines Day Mixer gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
Starts NOW
Ends February 14 5pm CST

There was food. There was drink. There was music. Energy buzzed through the soquili in search of Mr or Ms Right... or at least Mr. or Ms. Right Now... It didn't matter to some. With the chill if February nights warmed with the press of so many bodies and the hum of activity in the glade, no one noticed a mischievous little hand darting out to motion over the food and drink table. No one heard the little voice like wind chime muttering into the breeze. No one tasted the slight difference in the refreshments. Or if someone did notice these things... they simply didn't care. The moon was rising and it was going right to everyone's heads.

The music thrummed faster, the drinks were poured more liberally, and the soquili in attendance danced with reckless abandon as the little, winged spirits watched on in amusement. They knew this holiday all too well. They had their own name for it, though it wasn't for polite company... in that sort of forum it was only known as "Our Favorite." Deft fingers trailed up feathered arrows, quivers were stuffed full to the bursting with enchanted bolts laced with poor judgment and bad decisions. They danced their own dance, barely above the commotion below, and waited. Waited. Waited for the festival to reach fevered heights.

And then the first arrow was loosed. The moon was high in the sky when the first mare fell over the first stallion, stars lodged in her eyes. No one saw them sneak away. No one but the spirits. After that it was madness. The party thinned and thickened like the ebb and flow of the tides. The spirits knocked and loosed arrows until their arms were sore and then they loosed a few more. Only after the darkness was beginning to give way to the first rose-colored shades of dawn did the spirits look upon the chaos they had wrought and smiled. Another celebration well meddled in.

Whoopsie! Looks like the celebrations got a little too rowdy the other night? You woke up where?! With WHOM?! Well, now I guess it's time to pay the piper, or rather the archer in this year's drunken cupid mixer!

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Slots gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
If any other colorists want in, just pop your name below and whether or not you're unedited. I'll change the title if an edited colorist enters
Full Spirit Rolled Both parents and rolled from any breed / gender
1 Slots
Full Traditional Rolled Both parents are rolled form compatible breeds / genders
1 Slot
Full Spirit CC Both parents are CCed from any breed / gender
1 Slot
Full Traditional CC Both parents are CCed from compatible breeds / genders
1 Slot

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Twists Available gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
Valentines Day themed twists
Easter Themed Twists
Spring Themed Twists
Flower themed twists

February Specific: Frozen Flowers

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Payment gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
Love is free, man!

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright RULES gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

1. Post images to certs -- no links! In the case of uncerts, everything should be posted in URL format, not hyperlink.
  2. NO LATE ENTRIES!!! Entries posts after the cutoff will be DQ'ed.
  3. Use full names. Both the owners and the soquili should have their full name posted. This way when I quote owners at the end, they get a notification of their win.
  4. Each Soq may be involved in only one pair per raffle.
  5. Only owners with basket rights (so owners or co-owners with rights) may post the couple. No proxies.
  6. If you do not have breeding rights to a Soq you co-own, then it does not count towards your two couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  7. You may only with two breedings per month.
  8. THIS IS UNEDITED You may enter edited couples, but keep in mind that ALL OFFSPRING WILL BE UNEDITED. I will try to splice templates to get as close as possible, but that's all that I can do.

(Rules unique to these slots.)
  1. Every user receives two tickets, and therefore two posts: one for mares and one for stallions. However, if you've already won a breeding this month, you are restricted to a single ticket, and thus a single sex.
  2. Users can post up to five soquili total. This can be in any combination (eg. 0 females and 5 males, 2 females and 2 males, 4 females and 1 male. Do NOT enter 3 males and 3 females since that makes your total six).
  3. You may enter Minis or Mers. However, it may mean you might have no partner to get paired with (though its MORE likely to have one now that people can pick up to 5 ponies for it). Enter at your own risk.
  4. You can win with the same ticket twice if you haven't won another breeding earlier in the month. This means that you can be rolled for your one sex by one colorist, and then have the same sex rolled again. So even if you have one ticket due to not having any soquili of the opposite sex to enter, you don't lose out on your chances to win.
  5. Please have one post for females and one post for males for simplicity's sake. This will make listing the singles MUCH easier.

Other Notes
Edited parents may enter, however unless they are marked as edited, the offspring have a chance at being rolled by an unedited colorist and be unedited. Please remember that we will splice templates to mimic edits, but the offspring will still be unedited.

exclaim REMINDERS!!

Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!!
Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER

It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER

If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.

Other

Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:55 pm
gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Tickets gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
(Users may choose to go with one or both tickets. If you go with two, make sure they're in separate posts. Users may submit a maximum of five soquili in the mixer, though they may be distributed in any way among the two tickets.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#FF00CC][b]Lovely Ladies[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#33CCCC][b]Handsome Hunks[/b][/color][/size][/align]

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Entry Form gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
(One per single. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

Entry Code:
Ponyname (owners)

[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Mixer Breeding Restrictions gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

If a Soquili IS Open to Spirit Breedings where they can be paired with someone they cannot naturally breed with, Please use this form.

[color=green][size=18][b]I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today[/b][/size][/color]

If they are NOT Open to spirit breedings, Please use this form.

[color=blue][size=18][b] I'd rather do this biologically...[/b][/size][/color]

Breed Restrictions
Some soquili are simply incompatible for normal breedings, and since we're letting people opt out of spirit breedings we still need to keep track of biological possibilities.

If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Skinwalker breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more.
  • Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Angenis cannot breed with a skinwalker, whether cursed or pure.
  • Skinwalkers cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.
[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Skinwalker, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

Growth Omission form
If you'd like to try to skip the baskets or foals, try using this form (Other owner involved also has to have similar permissions for it to work)

[size=16][b][color=violet]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Picky Single (for Non Spirit Breedings)
Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If you are doing a Spirit Breeding, you CAN use it, but even CCing colorists may not listen as the spirits may like a pair you want. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Additional Form Modifiers gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:02 pm
gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Winter & Spring Twists gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
Colourists do NOT have to give you twists - it's just there as an option for them <3

If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE (e.g. "Please no hippogryph wings", "No neon", "Baby bunnies give me the creeps")

[color=#812dc8][size=18][b]Can you feel the love tonight?[/b][/size][/color]
Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?:
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?:

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?:
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you want windblown hair?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?:
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?:
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Would you want Arrows?:
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?:
~~~ Would you want Hearts?:
~~~ Would you want Toys?:
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?:

[align=center][size=18] [color=#80c7df] [b]Frosty kisses and sleigh bells[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b] [/color]
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
~~~ Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanterns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

[color=#80c7df] [b]Holiday Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:04 pm
gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Lists gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

Open List
    PAGE 1
  1. LOLTERNATIVE -- Female
  2. ChaosTheories -- Female
  3. LOLTERNATIVE -- Male
  4. AstoriaFallen -- Male
  5. ChaosTheories -- Male
  6. Phail Ninja -- Female
  7. hanging gallow -- Female
  8. hanging gallow -- Male
  9. Celestial Requiem -- Female
  10. Celestial Requiem -- Male
    PAGE 2
  11. Phail Ninja -- Male
  12. Fea Line -- Female
  13. dawns_aura -- Female
  14. dawns_aura -- Male
  15. Ebonrune -- Female
  16. stormflower -- Female
  17. Niyaru Delacroix -- Male
  18. Lirilei -- Male
  19. Ebonrune -- Male
  20. stormflower -- Male
  21. Niyaru Delacroix -- Female
  22. Faithofthefallen -- Male
  23. faithofthefallen -- Female
  24. Malikztiah Ankhere -- Female
    PAGE 3
  25. Malikztiah Ankhere -- Male
  26. Lady Argentum Draconis -- Female
  27. Lady Argentum Draconis -- Male
  28. Artymus -- Male
  29. Calixita -- Female
  30. Lady Aria Starstone -- Female
  31. Lady Aria Starstone -- Male
  32. Calixita -- Male
  33. Alanna the Pirate Queen -- Female
  34. Sleet Tempest Snape -- Female
  35. Alanna the Pirate Queen -- Male
  36. Fea Line -- Male
  37. LydaLynn -- Female
  38. Moxxiie -- Male
  39. LydaLynn -- Male
    PAGE 4
  40. Moxxiie -- Female
  41. Rein_Carnation -- Female
  42. Pandora Talie -- Male
  43. Rein_Carnation -- Male
  44. Pandora Talie -- Famale
  45. Infinities -- Female
  46. Infinities -- Male
  47. Kyribird -- Female
  48. Mameha Otome -- Female
  49. Mameha Otome -- Male
  50. Kyribird -- Male
  51. Natsuko-neko -- Male
  52. Natsuko-neko -- Female
  53. Tara de Draiocht -- Female
  54. Tara de Draiocht -- Male
    PAGE 5
  55. Pollack -- Female
  56. Pollack -- Male
  57. SSBrosB -- Male
  58. xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- Female
  59. xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- Male
  60. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. -- Female
  61. Ririka -- Female
  62. Ririka -- Male
  63. Manda -- Female
  64. Manda -- Male
  65. Melomar -- Male
  66. Melomar -- Female
  67. Zakiax -- Male
  68. Leena-chan -- Male
  69. Leena-chan -- Female
    PAGE 6
  70. ~Twilight...Angel~ -- Male
  71. ~Twilight...Angel~ -- Female
  72. AislingJuno -- Female
  73. AislingJuno -- Male
  74. Mindsend -- Male
  75. ABVirus -- Female
  76. ABVirus -- Male
  77. Andranis -- Female
  78. tefla -- Male
  79. Andranis -- Male
  80. belloblossom -- Male
  81. tefla -- Female
  82. belloblossom -- Female
  83. Mia Lovasz -- Female
    PAGE 7
  84. Mia Lovasz -- Male
  85. Syrius Lionwing -- Female
  86. Syrius Lionwing -- Male
  87. CitrusCupcake -- Female
  88. CitrusCupcake -- Male
  89. ~Masamune~ -- Male
  90. ~Masamune~ -- Female
  91. Ovarian Paint -- Male
  92. o-Elixir-o -- Female
  93. Ovarian Paint -- Female
  94. Kara Asumie -- Female
  95. Kara Asumie -- Male
  96. Cheyriddle4 -- Female
  97. SwordOfTheDarkOnes -- Male
  98. dbz2010 -- Female
    PAGE 8
  99. Cheyriddle4 -- Male
  100. dbz2010 -- Male
  101. Chi Honda -- Female
  102. Chi Honda -- Male
  103. mistalina13 -- Female
  104. mistalina13 -- Male
  105. Mewsings of An Angel -- Male
  106. Snowbelle Thundara -- Female
  107. Mewsings of An Angel -- Female
  108. Snowbelle Thundara -- Male
  109. White Neko Chan -- Male
  110. Kyrieko -- Female
  111. Kyrieko -- Male
  112. Kaya Wolf Moon -- Male
  113. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. -- Male
    PAGE 9
  114. Kaya Wolf Moon -- Female
  115. LunaRei_SilverBlood -- Female
  116. Revolutionary Roniel -- Female
  117. Revolutionary Roniel -- Male
  118. Whoan -- Female
  119. Whoan -- Male
  120. DaerilS -- Female
  121. DaerilS -- Male
  122. HoneyTeaTree -- Male
  123. HoneyTeaTree -- Female
  124. DarkenWoodWolf -- Female
  125. DarkenWoodWolf -- Male
  126. Kyjoto -- Female
  127. SkyDragono -- Male
    PAGE 10
  128. SkyDragono -- Female
  129. Sesshiyasha -- Male
  130. Sesshiyasha -- Female
  131. Bluedemonwolf -- Female
  132. Uta -- Male
  133. Uta -- Female
  134. Bluedemonwolf -- Male
  135. Kivras -- Female
  136. Kivras -- Male
  137. Jackariah Beckett -- Male
  138. Jackariah Beckett -- Female
  139. Natelie -- Female
  140. Regal Renegade -- Female
  141. Regal Renegade -- Male
    PAGE 11
  142. Caitlyn Hellstorm -- Female
  143. Revel1984 -- Female
  144. lysia_nyteblade -- Female
  145. Revel1984 -- Male
  146. lysia_nyteblade -- Male
  147. Thalea -- Female
  148. Thalea -- Male
  149. Poe-tae-toee -- Female
  150. Poe-tae-toee -- Male
  151. Candle Wick Ghost -- Female
  152. Fatal Irony -- Female
  153. Lunadriel -- Female
  154. Fatal Irony -- Male
  155. Lunadriel -- Male
    PAGE 12
  156. ramenli -- Female
  157. ramenli -- Male
  158. baby_gwing -- Female
  159. baby_gwing -- Male
  160. spelldancer -- Male
  161. spelldancer -- Female
  162. KandiCarnage -- Female
  163. StrawberryRoseTea -- Female
  164. Ryghann -- Female
  165. Ryghann -- Male
  166. SilverShieldwolf -- Female
  167. SilverShieldwolf -- Male
  168. FrostyPeaches -- Female
  169. FrostyPeaches -- Male
    PAGE 13
  170. Junglerunner -- Female
  171. Junglerunner -- Male
  172. JetAlmeara -- Female
  173. JetAlmeara -- Male
  174. Teh Cheryl -- Male
  175. Teh Cheryl -- Female
  176. Summer Raaven -- Female
  177. Kesmi -- Female
  178. Bouquet of Diamonds -- Female
  179. Bouquet of Diamonds -- Male
  180. pippi18848 -- Female
  181. Sabin Duvert -- Female
  182. Sabin Duvert -- Male
  183. Lunarflowermaiden -- Male
  184. Lunarflowermaiden -- Female
    PAGE 14
  185. ProphetOfProfit -- Male
  186. Odet Amo -- Female
  187. saedusk -- Female
  188. saedusk -- Male
  189. Odet Amo -- Male
  190. Draconian_Peacock -- Male
  191. o-Elixir-o -- Male
  192. Draconian_Peacock -- Female
  193. NovaCracker -- Female
  194. Dollfie -- Female
  195. Candle Wick Ghost -- Male
  196. Dollfie -- Male
  197. Wasteland Wyvern -- Male
  198. Wasteland Wyvern -- Female
  199. Kamiki -- Female
    PAGE 15
  200. Rita Zyon -- Male
  201. Rita Zyon -- Female
  202. Kamiki -- Male
  203. Teigra -- Female
  204. Teigra -- Male
  205. Amirynth -- Female
  206. Nyx Queen of Darkness -- Female
  207. Amirynth -- Male
  208. Nyx Queen of Darkness -- Male
  209. IvoryRyu.20 -- Female
  210. IvoryRyu.20 -- Male
  211. Master Wild Mage -- Female
  212. Master Wild Mage -- Male
  213. dolphingurl -- Female
  214. dolphingurl -- Male
    PAGE 16
  215. Kyjoto -- Male
  216. Mahogany Sunset -- Female
  217. Mahogany Sunset -- Male
  218. Yumitoko II -- Male
  219. Yumitoko II -- Female
  220. Mx Cherie -- Female
  221. Mx Cherie -- Male
  222. Ellanoire -- Male
  223. oo DeD -- Male
  224. oo DeD -- Female
  225. RadiantRose Midnight -- Female
  226. RadiantRose Midnight -- Male
  227. Insane Butterfly -- Female
  228. Aneiron -- Female
  229. Aneiron -- Male

Females
    PAGE 1
  1. LOLTERGEIST
  2. ChaosTheories
  3. Phail Ninja
  4. hanging gallow
  5. Celestial Requiem
    PAGE 2
  6. Fea Line
  7. dawns_aura
  8. Ebonrune
  9. stormflower
  10. Niyaru Delacroix
  11. Faithofthefallen
  12. Malikztiah Ankhere
    PAGE 3
  13. Lady Argentum Draconis
  14. Calixita
  15. Lady Aria Starstone
  16. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  17. Sleet Tempest Snape
  18. LydaLynn
    PAGE 4
  19. Moxxiie
  20. Rein_Carnation
  21. Pandora Talie
  22. Infinities
  23. Kyribird
  24. Mameha Otome
  25. Natsuko-neko
  26. Tara de Draiocht
    PAGE 5
  27. Pollack
  28. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  29. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  30. Ririka
  31. Manda
  32. Melomar
  33. Leena-chan
    PAGE 6
  34. ~Twilight...Angel~
  35. AislingJuno
  36. ABVirus
  37. Andranis
  38. tefla
  39. belloblossom
  40. Mia Lovasz
    PAGE 7
  41. Syrius Lionwing
  42. CitrusCupcake
  43. ~Masamune~
  44. o-Elixir-o
  45. Ovarian Paint
  46. Kara Asumie
  47. Cheyriddle4
  48. dbz2010
    PAGE 8
  49. Chi Honda
  50. mistalina13
  51. Snowbelle Thundara
  52. Mewsings of An Angel
  53. Kyrieko
    PAGE 9
  54. Kaya Wolf Moon
  55. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  56. Revolutionary Roniel
  57. Whoan
  58. DaerilS
  59. HoneyTeaTree
  60. DarkenWoodWolf
  61. Kyjoto
    PAGE 10
  62. SkyDragono
  63. Sesshiyasha
  64. Bluedemonwolf
  65. Uta
  66. Kivras
  67. Jackariah Beckett
  68. Natelie
  69. Regal Renegade
    PAGE 11
  70. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  71. Revel1984
  72. lysia_nyteblade
  73. Thalea
  74. Poe-tae-toee
  75. Candle Wick Ghost
  76. Fatal Irony
  77. Lunadriel
    PAGE 12
  78. ramenli
  79. baby_gwing
  80. spelldancer
  81. KandiCarnage
  82. StrawberryRoseTea
  83. Ryghann
  84. SilverShieldwolf
  85. FrostyPeaches
    PAGE 13
  86. Junglerunner
  87. JetAlmeara
  88. Teh Cheryl
  89. Summer Raaven
  90. Kesmi
  91. Bouquet of Diamonds
  92. pippi18848
  93. Sabin Duvert
  94. Lunarflowermaiden
    PAGE 14
  95. Odet Amo
  96. saedusk
  97. Draconian_Peacock
  98. NovaCracker
  99. Dollfie
  100. Wasteland Wyvern
  101. Kamiki
  102. Rita Zyon
    PAGE 15
  103. Teigra
  104. Amirynth
  105. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  106. IvoryRyu.20
  107. Master Wild Mage
    PAGE 16
  108. Mahogany Sunset
  109. Yumitoko II
  110. Mx Cherie
  111. oo DeD
  112. RadiantRose Midnight
  113. Insane Butterly
  114. Aneiron

Males
    PAGE 1
  1. LOLTERNATIVE
  2. AstoriaFallen
  3. ChaosTheories
  4. hanging gallow
  5. Celestial Requiem
    PAGE 2
  6. Phail Ninja
  7. dawns_aura
  8. Niyaru Delacroix
  9. Lirilei
  10. Ebonrune
  11. stormflower
  12. Faithofthefallen
    PAGE 3
  13. Malikztiah Ankhere
  14. Lady Argentum Draconis
  15. Artymus
  16. Lady Aria Starstone
  17. Calixita
  18. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  19. Fea Line
  20. Moxxiie
  21. LydaLynn
    PAGE 4
  22. Pandora Talie
  23. Rein_Carnation
  24. Infinities
  25. Mameha Otome
  26. Kyribird
  27. Natsuko-neko
  28. Tara de Draiocht
    PAGE 5
  29. Pollack
  30. SSBrosB
  31. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  32. Ririka
  33. Manda
  34. Melomar
  35. Zakiax
  36. Leena-chan
    PAGE 6
  37. ~Twilight...Angel~
  38. AislingJuno
  39. Mindsend
  40. ABVirus
  41. tefla
  42. Andranis
  43. belloblossom
    PAGE 7
  44. Mia Lovasz
  45. Syrius Lionwing
  46. CitrusCupcake
  47. ~Masamune~
  48. Ovarian Paint
  49. Kara Asumie
  50. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
    PAGE 8
  51. Cheyriddle4
  52. dbz2010
  53. Chi Honda
  54. mistalina13
  55. Mewsings of An Angel
  56. Snowbelle Thundara
  57. White Neko Chan
  58. Kyrieko
  59. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
    PAGE 9
  60. Revolutionary Roniel
  61. Whoan
  62. DaerilS
  63. HoneyTeaTree
  64. DarkenWoodWolf
    PAGE 10
  65. SkyDragono
  66. Sesshiyasha
  67. Uta
  68. Bluedemonwolf
  69. Kivras
  70. Jackariah Beckett
  71. Natelie
  72. Regal Renegade
    PAGE 11
  73. Revel1984
  74. lysia_nyteblade
  75. Thalea
  76. Poe-tae-toee
  77. Fatal Irony
  78. Lunadriel
    PAGE 12
  79. ramenli
  80. baby_gwing
  81. spelldancer
  82. Ryghann
  83. SilverShieldwolf
  84. FrostyPeaches
    PAGE 13
  85. Junglerunner
  86. JetAlmeara
  87. Teh Cheryl
  88. Bouquet of Diamonds
  89. Sabin Duvert
  90. Lunarflowermaiden
    PAGE 14
  91. ProphetOfProfit
  92. saedusk
  93. Odet Amo
  94. Draconian_Peacock
  95. o-Elixir-o
  96. Candle Wick Ghost
  97. Dollfie
  98. Wasteland Wyvern
    PAGE 15
  99. Rita Zyon
  100. Kamiki
  101. Teigra
  102. Amirynth
  103. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  104. IvoryRyu.20
  105. Master Wild Mage
  106. dolphingurl
    PAGE 16
  107. Kyjoto
  108. Mahogany Sunset
  109. Yumitoko II
  110. Mx Cherie
  111. Ellanoire
  112. oo DeD
  113. RadiantRose Midnight
  114. Aneiron

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:16 pm
Colorists please feel free to edit yourself into the first post if you want!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 am
Username: LOLTERNATIVE

Lovely Ladies

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today * applies to all *

Foxglove Boneblossom
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Foxglove Boneblossom (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )
pregnant stage (female only): Have one already

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: x

Same Breed Variants: Please only use template the parents have.
---Templates to Avoid: Please only use template the parents have.

Throwbacks?: No thank you.

Mariposa Petalwing

Entry Code:
Mariposa Petalwing (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Nekkid)
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Twists under spoiler & apply for all.

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Spring yes. Easter/Valentine's no.
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Yes but please no neon yellows or hot pinks.
~~~ Would you want windblown hair?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Overly commercial aspects of the holidays.

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you want Arrows?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: In very minor instances.
~~~ Would you want Toys?: No
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Overly commercial aspects of the holidays.

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas / holiday themes. Frostbite

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 am
Username: ChaosTheories

Lovely Ladies

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: X
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

- All is acceptable

- All is acceptable

The above applies to all!

Merete

Entry Code:
Merete (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: ChaosTheories

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings, old un-updated hair, Kalona wing style 4

Throwbacks?: None
---Link to previous Generations: -

Taika Teralehti

Entry Code:
Taika Teralehti (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

Sirillo

Entry Code:
Sirillo (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: If paired with full sized Soq - Eagle wings, old un-updated hair, Kalona wing style 4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 am
Username: LOLTERNATIVE

Handsome Hunks

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today * applies to all *

Felicius

Entry Code:
Vestiarian (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Ro'an

Entry Code:
Ro'an (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT

Uruvion

Entry Code:
Uruvion (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT

Twists under spoiler & apply for all.

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Spring yes. Easter/Valentine's no.
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Yes but please no neon yellows or hot pinks.

Accessories
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: In very minor instances.
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: No

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas / holiday themes. Frostbite

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am
Username: AstoriaFallen

Handsome Hunks

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: No

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Valentines only
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Avoid Spring
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything that clashes honestly. I kinda want to keep his breeding valentines day themed.

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?: No
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?:No
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yes

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Misha

Entry Code:
Misha (AstoriaFallen & o-Elixir-o)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid (can't find his adult nekkid)
pregnant stage (female only):n/a

Co Ownership?: Here Both of us have rights
Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee o-Elixir-o

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Kiska
Alayna Belrose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am
Username: ChaosTheories

Handsome Hunks

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: X
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

- All is acceptable

- All is acceptable

The above applies to all!

Caleb

Entry Code:
Caleb (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

Mother - Father
Grandfather - Grandmother
Great-grandmother - Great-grandfather

Meritt

Entry Code:
Meritt (ChaosTheories)

User Image
UNCERT

Mother and father
Maternal grandmother and grandfather
Paternal grandmother and grandfather

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 am
Username: Phail Ninja

Lovely Ladies

Celeste Altair

Entry Code:
Celeste Altair (Phail Ninja)

User Image
UNCERT (Optional: Markings)
Pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Teepees: [x]

Same Breed Variants: Yes - she's an angeni/hippogryph.
---Templates to Avoid: -

---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: None

Accessories
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes
~~~ Would you want Toys?: Yes
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: None

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: None

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : CC - any! <3
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 am
Username: hanging gallow

Lovely Ladies

Entry Code: Rey of Stars (hanging gallow)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Teepees: hanging gallow

---Templates to Avoid: drafts, legup female if possible

---None

Holiday Themes

Breeds
~ Would you want Bird wings?: Yes
~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Yes baby wings in general are cute

Themes
~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: no easter, hearts sparse please
~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: too many pastels
~ Would you want windblown hair?: Yes
~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~ Would you want Flowers?: Yes
~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: Yes
~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Yes
~ Would you want Arrows?: Yes
~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: No
~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes but sparse (nothing too cheesy its cute as markings or a small accessory)
~ Would you want Toys?: No
~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yes
~ Additional things you do not want to get: really cheese vday things

Generic Winter Themes
~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~ Bells? : Yes
~ Scarves? : Yes
~ Blankets?: Yes
~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No
~ Furry Accessories?: No
~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~ Lanterns?: Yes
~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~ Stuff to Avoid?: Cheesy christmas themes, please no stamp butt

Holiday Themes
~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am
Username: hanging gallow

Handsome Hunks

Entry Code: Oinonos Apate (hanging gallow)

UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Old uni tail, old wings, blade kalona wing

---

Entry Code: Deimos Phaethon (hanging gallow)

UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Old kalona tails, old wings, blade kalona wing, drafts

---None

Entry Code: Fovos Moros (hanging gallow)

UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Old kalona tails, old wings, blade kalona wing, drafts

---None

Heeey baby, I'm a Seathi, what's your sign?
Entry Code: Kasper (hanging gallow)

UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid:

---None

Holiday Themes

Breeds
~ Would you want Bird wings?: Yes
~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Yes baby wings in general are cute

Themes
~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: no easter, hearts sparse please
~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: too many pastels
~ Would you want windblown hair?: Yes
~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~ Would you want Flowers?: Yes
~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: Yes
~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Yes
~ Would you want Arrows?: Yes
~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: No
~ Would you want Hearts?: Yes but sparse (nothing too cheesy its cute as markings or a small accessory)
~ Would you want Toys?: No
~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yes
~ Additional things you do not want to get: really cheese vday things

Generic Winter Themes
~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~ Bells? : Yes
~ Scarves? : Yes
~ Blankets?: Yes
~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No
~ Furry Accessories?: No
~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~ Lanterns?: Yes
~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~ Stuff to Avoid?: Cheesy christmas themes, please no stamp butt

Holiday Themes
~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:39 am
Username: Celestial Requiem

Lovely Ladies

Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Piccadilly (Celestial Requiem)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: here

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Sure