Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Corvus Serpens- Profiles and Things...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 pm
Corvus Serpens' Introductiony Thingy!

Hello...

My name is... well, Ron. Just remember you can't spell wRong without Ron. Haha, but anyhoo, I have been rping for a good bit. I am a pretty old guy at this point. I am married and live in Nevada. I try to be on as much as I can. I work three days a week. Saturday, sunday, and Monday. I work anywhere from 12 to 16hrs a day so it is sometimes harder to get on, but I always have my phone.
Yep, so I love Digimon. More so than pokemon at least. I still like pokemon, so calm down.
I think that is it for now, haha... Yep,

-Ron

Profiles on the way!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:27 pm
[][][]Renaud Dozier[][][]

User Image

Username: Corvus Serpens

Name: Renaud Dozier

Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Ren is a born investigator. Always asking questions, always searching, and always looking for what might be there. Renaud excels at reading and writing. Math is a horror to him yet he can do it without thinking only to second guess himself. He has a charming yet obnoxious personality. Seeming lively but lazy, and a extravert who is really a introvert. A natural man of the people.

Equipment:
-Break-top revolver(Only in the real world for work... doesn't have bullets usually)
-Crushed pack of cigarettes
-Silver zippo lighter
-Phone
-Digivice
-And his lucky pocket knife

Back story: Renaud Dozier saw his first digimon when he was eleven years old. It all happened so fast when his brother and him were heading home walking through Piedmont Park. The monsters crashed into the trees, paved paths and pavilion. All he could think of was how cool it was as his brother pushed him back and behind him to shield him from the debris that went flying through the air all about them. He didn't even care as splinters dug into his skin as the giant dinosaur cat and dragon battled.
As soon as it began it ended. They vanished. The park was destroyed. Other people about the park looked on in awe and shocked and then began laughing and moved on. Renaud had never seen anything like that or how people could act like they did. Later he found a strange device and made an odd friend in the process.
Later his older brother brushed it off and they laughed about it after he explained it was probably some big movie stunt.
The years passed and Ren made his way through school. After highschool he enlisted in the police academy. After a fear years as a beat cop he went through school so he could become a detective.
His career burned out pretty early. For reasons not revealed....(For now.)
From there on he found himself stuck in a bottle until he was slapped back to reality by a childhood friend.
Renaud opened his own private detective business and began solving minor cases. Soon he was a onlooker for stumped true detectives and a man used to cover up other crimes on the side for a bit of cash. He had even performed a few DRF requests before it had all fallen apart.
Ren isn't the straightest shooter. More times than not he got half-cocked and made rash decisions. But the world had changed now. Everything was barely hanging together. Ren wanders aimlessly not yet deciding how he should go about with current events in the digital world.
(I will polish this up later but for now I rushed it. Sorry.)

Club/Rank: N/A

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1:
Terriermon -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: Digivice? (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval)  

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items