Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Beachcombers Paradise (Tzofia/Connie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Worn by waves, recycled by the sea, sea glass is a product of both nature and troll."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:20 am
Traditional gems such as diamonds, rubies, and emeralds are made by nature itself and later refined by trolls. However much to Connie's delight, sea glass was originally made by trolls (bottles and jars) but are refined by nature to become smooth frosty beach found gems. She loved collecting the little colorful delights.

Best of all, sea glass was cheap source of materials. Free was always the best price.

The little redblood walked alongside her lusus, eyes scanning the sandy shores for goodies to add to her mesh seashell collection bag. The strap was thankfully adjustable. It was easy to pack around her treasure findings. Shells and sea glass already lined her bag, causing the pouch to bulge. Connie planned to spoil her twin with a few extra decorations at the hive, and she needed more for her work. She'd promised to come back sooner than later, but it wasn't time to head back just yet.

Pursing her lips the girl adjusted her headband to keep her hair out of her eyes. "Oh Mima, please, please! We can't leave until we find some more nice pieces of glass!" The little girl pointed out, a stubborn set to her jaw. She batted her eyelashes at the larger creature, sweetly pleading with her to help nonverbally.

As if on cue, the creature seemed to sigh as it began to shift the sand around to try and help. Connie had a cheaply made sand dipper to help keep her away from potentially hazardous material in wake of the space tower breaking. The rat-tailed raptor had demanded she bring the pole Connie used to push around in the sand as they walked along.

KitsuneAura
the bag style if you were curious.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:02 pm
It was a clear and calm night, one that her lusus had thankfully decided not to take as an invitation to gallivant around the city in search of connections to force her into, and so Tzofia had decided she might as well take the time to do a little collecting. She hadn't been the only one to notice what a nice night it was, though, of course, and as close to the city as she lived she'd known there was still possibly going to be a crowd to contend with.

It had taken a lot of walking along the beach before she got clear of most of the people, but she'd managed it without incident and without any particular scares or any forced introductions. There was one redblood nearby, but she and her lusus seemed to be minding their own business and Tzofia turned her attention to looking for glints of glass with full intentions of doing the same. And then she heard the girl's voice.

"Oh." She'd noticed that the redblood had been going through the sand, of course, but she'd seen her scoop up a shell and assumed that was it. Apparently she wasn't the only one collecting sea glass out here. Did that mean she should leave? Would the girl be upset at her for taking the glass before she got to it? She hesitated in place, leaning towards making a hasty retreat, but then she felt a nudge and her heart sank. Of course Peapop had heard too.

There was another nudge, and she cast a vaguely betrayed look at the peacock before slowly crossing the sand to the other girl. "U-um, hello!" She managed a small, friendly smile. "You're, um, collecting sea glass?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:45 pm
Connie's small hand had gone to grab for something she'd seen in the sand her lusus rustled up. Her pole was forgotten as she heard the other trolls voice. Gasping in surprise her eyes widened as the small girl looked up from her crouched position. Looking at the girl, the redblood child tilted her head. "Oh! Why hello!" She greeted with a wide smile suddenly that pulled at her marked cheeks.

Mima Swift tilted her head at the newcomers, watching them intensely for signs of a threat. There didn't seem to be any, but the strange bird looked like it'd be fun to chase. However she minded her manners given the color variation, and her daughters obvious interest in speaking to the other troll.

Looking down at her glimmering sea glass she'd been about to pluck, then back to the other troll she scooped it up and held the glass to the moon light above to inspect it a little closer. "Yup!" She chimed in with a smile, standing up and moving a little closer to her. She noticed the purple right away...the other was if any indication a highblood!

Unsure what to say, she instead settled for being nice to her. Reaching her hand out, she took the other's hand and pressed her piece of sea glass to her. "My twin and I make things with them..but this one gleams like your smile Miss." She smiled herself then a little more. "Here." Connie insisted looking to the purpleblood with a curious expression on Connie's face.

"My name is Connie Silvio." She added realizing it was probably polite to introduce herself.

KitsuneAura

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:02 pm
Tzofia watched as the redblood lifted the bit of glass up to the moonlight and couldn't quite help being a little disappointed. It was such a good piece and maybe if she'd gotten here earlier...But it was too late for that, of course. Now that someone else was here to collect, she'd have to either move on or give it up for the night entirely and-

"Oh!" The last thing she'd expected was for her to take her hand and leave behind the piece of glass. "Like my smile?" She could feel her face go a little more purple, but she closed her fingers around the gift with a nod and another little smile. "Thank you. I'm Tzofia. Um, Tzofia Ocelli." For a moment she was at a loss at where to go with the conversation next, but then she remembered.

"You said you and your...twin? Make things with sea glass? What kind of things do you make?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:04 am
Connie watched as the other took a moment to process what she had done. She figured it was a good way of extending the offer of friendship. Connie noted the other troll's purple tint to her cheeks at her compliment. Rubbing her neck some the redblood nodded her head enthusiastically. "No worries. I have a pretty good collection tonight anyway!" She lightly shook her bag to enforce this message. The fact it had made the other shy troll smile was good enough of a reason to have shared.

"It's nice to meet you Tzofia." Connie repeated her name trying to memorize it.

"Huh?" She beamed then as she asked her question. "Yeah! My brother Dillys and I make stuff out of sea glass. We design different trinkets and decorative pieces." Connie felt her cheeks flush with pride as she mentioned the little Shack, along with the work they did. "Glass forming involves inflating super hot glass into a bubble. Then you shape it into stuff! Sometimes it doesn't always work out...but it's lots of fun." Connie explained.

KitsuneAura

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 am
"It's nice to meet you too." Tzofia returned quickly, still marveling a little at just how much Connie seemed to have collected for the night already. She listened attentively to the explanation of what the twins did with all that glass and nodded her understanding. They did a lot more with it than she did, if they were even going to far as to heating and reshaping it! "That sounds so interesting! I'll um, I'll have to come see sometime." Getting a little flustered again, she wondered if she'd gotten ahead of herself. "If that's alright?"

leon_a_darkangel
so sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:12 pm
Connie looked at her with a gleam in her eyes as the other replied. The small redblood rocked on her tiptoes in the sand, listening attentively to the other. Her little bag of goodies was still clutched tightly in her grasp. "Please do! You are welcomed anytime." Connie tipped her chin up, confident given the highblood was interested in seeing her's and Dillys shop.

"So, of course, it's alright. I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind...even if he does he'll see how nice you are too." She gestured down the beach aways. "If you head down, you'll see a shack down by the shoreline. It has our business name on it...it's not a lot but it's home, and where we make our stuff." Connie explained.

"Are you planning on looking more?" Connie asked sheepishly, namely so she didn't intrude on the others search.

KistuneAura.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas