AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Phail Ninjas Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:50 pm
User ImageThe kelpie-flutter mix was finding traveling with his family this winter to be interesting to say the least. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about the snow. While it meant he stayed relatively wet almost 24/7 it was still cold and most of the waters were frozen over. Which wasn't exactly something he liked. However he was making due.

He had to admit there was some fun things to do in the snow. Currently he was making prints in the snow with his tail. Walking along every so often he'd place his tail in the snow and lift it up and then move somewhere else and do it again. He was trying to make fancy designs since his spikes and fin left interesting marks in the snow, but he wasn't exactly sure he was doing any of it right?

Phail Ninja

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

Tián had a massive grin on her face as she nudged the snow into a giant heap with her nose. Luckily, her cloven hooves were actually pretty good for digging, so she could kick up quite a bit in the general direction of her ‘pile’, which had helped for a while. But now she was determined to do more. She’d seen some otters building figures out of the snow, and had promptly decided that this was something that she wanted to do – a snowsoq so to speak. It was proving… difficult however. The lack of any prehensile digits definitely made things much more cumbersome for her than for the otters.

At first she just tried to scoop everything up with her legs, then she decided to use her tail. Which worked, sort of. Except it got tired very quickly. And. Occasionally. Would leave a giant indentation in the snow as one of her spikes sunk in at the wrong angle. She grit her teeth, determined to persevere. She gave her wings a wiggle on her back as she worked. It was frustrating and slow, but she wanted to build this thing. If only her wings were bigger, she thought, then she could use them to sculpt the snow. Alas, they were much too short to reach the ground. In fact, they were much too short to do much other than wiggle with excitement, or whatever emotion she happened to be feeling at the time.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:17 pm
User ImageGiving up on making designs in the snow he moved on and came across a peculiar sight. A mare was pushing around snow and trying to make something? It was curious to him and he was about to ask but then remembered his mother talking about making snow figures before when she was younger. "Do you want some help?" He asked her curiously. His tail could probably do some assistance, but other than that he wasn't sure he could offer much help?

His tail was able to round since it was quite flexible and his fin could help support making round objects, his wings on the other hoof were completely useless, being flutter wings and all. To dainty to do anything with.

Phail Ninja
His mother made a "snowman" 2 years ago XD So i find it funny Tian is trying to make one.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image

Tián looked up at the stranger and gave a victorious smile. A second set of hooves would never hurt! She gave a determined nod, “Yes, please! I was starting to feel like I was fighting an uphill battle here.” She moved to one side to give the stranger some space. He had a good tail too, and maybe his fins would be useful. “Can you try and scoop bit that up and squash it onto this bit? I was trying to sculpt a snowsoq, but its not super easy.”

She focused for a bit, moving snow as best as she could with her tail and using one hoof to hold it in place so she could compress it with her nose. “Have you ever built something like this before?”

AstoriaFallen
xD That's perfect! I had no idea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:59 pm
User ImageWith her bright smile and acceptance of his offer he couldn't help but smile. "I haven't built one of these before but my mother talked about when she built one a long time ago. So I'll do what I can to help you out." He said moving over to help her with his tail and fin. "Oh, I know what we could do." He said looking around and then moved a bunch of the snow over with his tail into a larger pile.

"We can make a pile of snow and then shape it into something, versus trying to make round balls and push them together." He suggested. At least if they got a big enough pile they could pack it and sculpt it that way. "What do you think about that idea?" He offered her.

Phail Ninja

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items