Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
unhappy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quick Links

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:11 am
i thought being back in gaia after 3years is not that long to hang out again with your old friends here. yes, at first it was cool and fun but as the day passes by they try to left you behind and talk to other players. it is so sad that you are being out of place and it makes me to think of quitting sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:44 am
I feel the same way sometimes, probably not exactly what you feel but I'm in the same boat somewhat. I love the people I met when I was still active on Gaia here, but as time passed it seemed less and less that I spoke and saw them and it made me sad.

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 am
If you´re in doubt about your friends, then I would suggest trying to ask them if they want to hang out again. If not, then you´re allowed to feel sad and out of place, but think about it like this! Instead of wallowing around in the sadness, try to find the joy in getting to know the new people! New friends to be made ^^ Life consist of meetings and partings, it doesn´t mean it´s easy, but it does mean that it´s a natural part of life ;w;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 pm
Pawat Chittsawangdee

I completely understand as I been on gaia for a long time decided to leave and once again come back. All the people I used to talk to, all of them are gone, rarely get on or they just don't remember me. The only two main reasons I get on is because of this Guild and art freebies. I understand very much your pain on feeling alone and isolated however something I do want to let you know, you are not alone. As many people like you and myself feel the same way. Not only that, Lanzer is back. He is actually trying to bring zOMG back but he just having some difficulties to do so. So hopefully if he actually manages to bring it back it is way easier to make friendships once again.  

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

Sabrinapocalypse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:34 pm
I think you should talk to your friends about how you're feeling. I don't think you were forgotten just because they continued to be social and make new friends. I believe you should get out there and make some new friends yourself!  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games