Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Camp] The Whole Time (Al + Kai + Noah + Mik + ???) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Al glanced over at Noah with an over the top pout before leaaaaning into him to dig his head into the side of his shoulder. Al has been a baaaad bad boy Noah.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:40 pm
"Yeah. I'm new, and like okay. Mine does, but it's not like I get it. Only tried like, yesterday." Only because his weapon insisted he hold him.

"Wish I could get mine bigger."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm
Noah elbowed Al's side lightly, but he was smiling as he did. It was an affectionate sort of elbow.

"What's your weapon like?" Noah asked, curious. "Mine's a - um, a saw." Laz had changed, and it was a little unsettling.

BONE SAW, Laz corrected.

I know, Noah shot back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Al's pout immediately melted into a toothy grin at being elbowed. He gently slid his arm around Noah's quite happy to be out and about with him. Meeting new friends.

He looked over at Kai, also curious about his weapon. "Can we meet them?" He meant see them, but he had forgotten a lot about what it was like being new to all this stuff. It felt like Nuru had always been there sometimes.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 pm
Kai looked to Noah and Al before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pair of swimming googles into his hands. "'ight."

In a moment, his weapon appeared and Kai held it up.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm
Big dude, small fork. The contrast was -- well, it was something, that was for sure. It would be rude to laugh, so Noah stifled the urge, and said, "I've, um, never seen one like that." A moment later, he added, helpfully, "You don't have to take the totem out to summon them if you don't want to or you don't have time. They'll just summon right into your hand."  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Al fell back in his chair with raucous laughter. He rolled around on the floor after falling as tears began streaming down his face. It was the tiniest weapon he'd ever seen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:49 pm
"See. Told you it's messed up. I can't fight werewolves and zombies with this."

I happen to be just fine. You just need to learn how to handle me.

"Can I at least get it bigger? Longer handle or something? This bites into my hand. Can't even hold it."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:56 pm
Noah scowled at Al and kicked his leg. He'd been trying to be polite, and here Al had to be the guy who busted up laughing at this guy's tiny weapon. Not cool.

"Um. Sometimes they grow after a while. Some people say it's because of something changing with your bond," he offered uncertainly. "What division are you in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Al tried to breathe at the Noah kicking and managed to calm himself down to breathy "woos" and then silence. He started to get off the ground when he saw the weapon and started to crack up all over again, pounding his fist into the table before gasping out, "put it away! Can't breathe!"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:09 pm
Kai got up and stared down at him in a way that said things were going to get ugly quick.

"You gonna act like that and I'm gonna show you why you don't with me." For whatever reason, despite knowing his weapon was small, the laughter was getting to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 pm
Noah directed an unamused face at Al. "Quit being a d**k," he said, sounding irritated.  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Al paused for just a moment at the look Kai gave him, but only for a moment before chuckling more softly and trying to wipe the tears from his eyes. "No my fault your weapon is tiny."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:22 pm
"Know that but you need to chill the ******** out and stop disrespecting me." He said, staring him down.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:23 pm
Noah turned back to his burger and pointedly started eating again. If Al got smacked, he would deserve it.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff