Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP ] Teacher's Assistance (Sammy, Arel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 pm
Recently, Amityville had gotten more complaints than usual.

It probably all started because of the whole Haunted House thing, and then escalated after the underground caves thing. Then there was the whole rumour about Hellma's Army, some even stranger claims that "Hunters", out of all things, were kidnapping students from the school, and it was around that time that it seemed like the Halloween Advisory school board had finally come to a unified decision.

They had hired a professional. Not just any professional, but a professional that was surveying the school, examining every inch of it, with enough power to, Jack forbid, close the school down. They had installed eye-cams in every single nook and corner of the school, even the secret exits, and had even bribed most of the gnomes to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

It meant really, that the faculty currently, were in a very very tight leash. The first oddity was the fact that Arel had stopped giving every single random student detention, instead, just walking very stiffly up and down the hallway like a patrol dog on and off hours just doing nothing but greeting students and waving. Nobody liked this, especially not him.

And there he was, like clockwork, doing his weird forced smile rounds. "Hello, student of this school that should definitely not be shut down," his face said otherwise, "I hope you have a great detentionless day."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm
Sammy was unaware of such complaints.

Like how they ended up at the Haunted House and Red with the weapon thing, Red was back that was good. Or what the big deal was about underground caves with portals the hunter home base, no one was using them, right?. She really didn't know about Hellma's Army, and if anyone asked her about hunters she lately just turned and walked away without a word.

So she was totally unaware of these calls to monitor the school at all.

What she was aware about was word that Arel was being super forgiving.

So when the strange little man appeared she simply blinked slowly.

"Who are you and where is the real Arel?"

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:58 pm
Arel looked at Sammy with extremely glassy eyes. And then realized she was talking to him. The corners of his mouth twitched and he very pointedly smiled at the eye-cam behind him. "Hello student."

It was actually questionable whether or not the school "secretary" remembered any student names from within the last decade or so. "That's great you feel that way. Don't forget to leave a review on our school site especially regarding how open and enthusiastic the staff are."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:08 pm
The ghoul locked eyes with him, purple flames flickering more intently as she studied that glassy look in his own. "Hello, Arel." She responded back. She followed his gaze towards the camera blinking again. Though she hadn't noticed it yet.

"Well since we're talking about how open and ethusiastic the staff is maybe you can explain why you're acting so cheerful lately?"

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:33 pm
"No," responded Arel on default, followed very quickly by a "Yes. Fine." A sigh. "They're threatening to cut my budget if we don't get a good school review."

It was questionable whether or not he actually got paid. "So anyway, if you could just go to ratemyschool.claw and give me a stellar review that would be great."

This had somehow turned from a greeting to a full on endorsement.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 pm
Her bruning eyes rolled in small rings of flame as she rolled them in irritation at his first response. His second response forced her eyes to stop rolling and lock in focusing dead on his face.

"Wait they use that budget to support students with no families don't they?"The flames flickered brighter now angry and burning brighter. "Arel.... how long has this been going on?"

"Arel. Tell. Me. Everything."

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:04 pm
The school secretary's eyes widened rather comically, revealing the most genuine emotion he had given all day. "N-no that is a terrible idea," not to mention extra work, "how about you give me your eye-phone and I'll just ah, gently suggest how to word your review."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm
"I think its a wonderful idea, but here, let me take that review." She pulled out her old phone tapping away with her right hand. A bone finger held up in Arel's face because you have to wait a minute okay?

Suddenly the bone finger was replaced with her phone displaying her review.

Quote:
10/10
Posted by UndeadFist

This is the only place I've ever called home. If you close this place I'll personally deck your face.

Last posted today

"I think it cuts right to the point. The real heart of how I feel." She also really hated texting to be honest so short and sweet worked best on a phone.

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm
The school secretary paused, and then looked at Sammy, as if shocked someone would actually do something nice. "Wait," he began to jot something down on a piece of paper turning himself around for some reason. "What do you think of your ah, report card grades?"

He flipped the paper towards her. It read 'Folow me', in that exact spelling and then below it 'Being watched'.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:03 pm
It should shock him so much, but given his disinterest in student records most of the time he probably didn't realize this was indeed Sammy's only home and that she had no family. (Excluding Red who would more likely rip her in half then treat her as family given past events now)

The ghoul nodded as he turned around drumming her heavy boot on the floor for a moment. When he turned around she made a move to fiddle with her phone but clearly held the device with a thumbs up grip before moving to follow him as she continued to speak, "Reasonable enough. I would debate my grades in Gym class but that's more of a family matter."

Zoobey
We going in loud or we doing this sneaky beaky like?

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 pm
"Good, let's ah, debate your gym grades in the gym office. The really old gym office." They hadn't had a gym office for a while now, not since the Great Panty Crab Fiasco two years ago.

The school secretary continued to walk stiffly and give weird unusual smiles to anyone passing. Most students just avoided his eye contact and kept on walking with their heads bowed a little lower, gossiping as soon as they were out of range. High school.

Three floors later and two winding, consistently shifting hallways and they were in the other bathroom. Arel waved to Mr. Blobby hanging on the ceiling, and the creature spat out exactly three eye-cams. The school secretary shuffled them to one side with one boot, and then finally faced Sammy.

"Ah," he began, wringing his scarf because talking was awkward and he was terrible at it, "Sandy was it? Have you ever considered ah, maybe transferring schools?" He realized how terrible that sounded and amended it just so, "Err, just you know, because of the lay offs and all."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:17 am
“Sure, the old office works.” She tucked her hands into her jacket pockets once more strolling along behind Arel doing her best to look fussy or distraught that she was being towed around by a member of the staff. Though she would be guilty of slowing down now and again to try and catch some of the gossip as they brushed past other students.

Of course Arel had to take the longest, winding, stair filled route to the secluded area, but in retrospect that’s how these kinds of shifty undercover operations had to work, right? After passing through a few bathrooms in the process. (Thankfully clean and not being attacked by something generated during detention as often happened.) They arrived at last with a Mr. Blobby hanging from the ceiling.

Purple flames flickered curiously as the blob spat out three cameras which Arel was quick to sweep away, but her eyes didn’t leave them till he spoke. At that point her eyes locked onto his, burning bright as she locked onto his nervous blue ones.

“No, Ariel, it’s Sammy,” his initial question though caught her off guard, the billowing flames in empty sockets shrinking down into two perfect little spheres of confusion. “Transfer? Lay offs? Arel, I’ve been here for six years since I was brought in from a temp school for Risen Undead. This is my home my only home for that matter.” She pointed to the camera, “And what’s up with those?”

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:50 pm
"Those what?" Arel suddenly nervously dropped all the broken eye-cams he had been holding. "Oh, it's erm, nothing, nothing to do with any, ah, shadowy organization that just took over the school or anything, everything is fine."

He suddenly paused. "Have you seriously been here for six years?" In a very low voice he whispered, "I can arrange a teacher's recommendation if you want for your school transfer."

Milliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 pm
"Those little camera things. That I now suspect have much more to do with a shadowy organization trying to take over the school." She paused, "Unless your serious when you say they already have."

The ghoul also gave a shrug, "Y-yeah I've uhhh been awfully busy with stuff outside of class." Her tone dropped, "You know, Hunters, Horsemen, trying to keep the world from ending and uncovering artifact and ancient entities." His next comment made her frown, "Honestly if you're short teachers I'd rather just skip straight into a job here.... or something like that part time."

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 am
Arel just stared at her. It was obvious he didn't exactly know where to start. "You do realize," he finally said, trailing off slower and slower as he hit the line from incredulous to disbelief, "that I am getting fired too right?"

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces