Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Holy Moley

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:27 pm
This forum looks so weird without all the games. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 pm
    I know! I hope to see it filled out with some casual chit-chat threads and such in the months to come.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm
Ebania
    I know! I hope to see it filled out with some casual chit-chat threads and such in the months to come.

I do too, all the other threads would get buried so fast with the games being in here. gonk I am happy to have them seperated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:09 pm
    Me too! I know that it's a little awkward and bare right now, but I hope that this is a good move for the community overall and becomes second-nature for us all. Like you said: whenever someone made a casual thread in the Chatterbox, or a link to a free item grant, or something that could have caught more than a few pairs of eyes, it got bogged down by word games in just a few days -- sometimes hours.

Dogoda
I do too, all the other threads would get buried so fast with the games being in here. gonk I am happy to have them seperated.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:12 pm
XD Oh my gosh. I clicked this thread and thought, "it didn't look different." Then went back out to the subforum, started to scroll, and realized that I didn't have to scroll. XDD

Ebania

I've got a running to-do list and one item on the list was to go back and comment on this exact topic... in that monthly poll thread... that I can't find right now. XD; And I'm just realizing that over a month (or two) has passed. Darn, busy holidays. Anyway, I'm excited for this "new" forum. ^ __^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:31 pm
It's so empty  

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm
    I actually got rid of the Monthly Survey because not enough people were participating to warrant the effort, so what I'm doing instead is this: in the future, whenever I have a question I want NSTGers to answer, I'll send it out in an announcement. 3nodding

sdrawkcab
XD Oh my gosh. I clicked this thread and thought, "it didn't look different." Then went back out to the subforum, started to scroll, and realized that I didn't have to scroll. XDD

I've got a running to-do list and one item on the list was to go back and comment on this exact topic... in that monthly poll thread... that I can't find right now. XD; And I'm just realizing that over a month (or two) has passed. Darn, busy holidays. Anyway, I'm excited for this "new" forum. ^ __^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:08 pm
Ebania

I actually got rid of the Monthly Survey because not enough people were participating to warrant the effort, so what I'm doing instead is this: in the future, whenever I have a question I want NSTGers to answer, I'll send it out in an announcement. 3nodding

XD That explains it. I know I went to answer a couple weeks ago, didn't see the thread, and just thought I was being blind at the time.
I like the sound of that idea. ^^

.... *mumbles* I just bet.. *digs through announcements* Aha! XD I found where you said it. I didn't have as much free Gaia time the past few weeks, so I let my announcement-reading slip to a light skim. <.< >.> //outed

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:35 pm
    Lol, no worries! I forget and oversee things all the time. All the time. emotion_facepalm

sdrawkcab
    XD That explains it. I know I went to answer a couple weeks ago, didn't see the thread, and just thought I was being blind at the time.
    I like the sound of that idea. ^^

.... *mumbles* I just bet.. *digs through announcements* Aha! XD I found where you said it. I didn't have as much free Gaia time the past few weeks, so I let my announcement-reading slip to a light skim. <.< >.> //outed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:25 pm
        Oh my goodness. I'd forgotten that we'd voted on this, and while I still maintain that it was a sensible move, I still found myself staring at the forum and thinking "What in the world just happened?!

Time to start some discussion-style threads, I think!

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items