Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[camp lucy] Scouting (Joy and Lawr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:37 am
Because they were supposed to do stuff here, Joy figured she should be useful and do stuff. Out of the list of chores and possible tasks, Joy sort of shied away from the patrolling at least not without Jason around. She wondered where her fellow Moon was, she hadn't seen him during the briefing but then again she had been cozied up to a wonderful walking hot-water bottle for most of it so she most likely just missed him.

She supposed she could help with the building but the outdoors were sort of beckoning (despite how damn cold it was here). She would have gone on her own but if the jungle had taught her anything it was that you need a buddy. And she figured she could ask the first Hunter Call them Reaper she saw.

"Excuse me po," she said politely. "Would you mind being my scouting buddy?"

xbaneful

xlizbot
gonna go unintentionally looking for traps and stuff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:35 am
Lawrence was for the most part avoiding actual hard work at the camp. There wasn’t a major need for an intensive med-bay so he hadn’t been able to insinuate himself into that role the way he normally did. In fact they were reassured that for the most part the forest wasn’t all that dangerous at all. Lawr didn’t believe it when he was told that at the best of times by Deus but here it seemed at least this far that it might actually be the case.

Still, there was a lot of work to avoid regardless and more than once he’d had to play the “I have one hand” card to avoid manual labour. Finally, he decided that he’d have to concede at least one small thing in order to get some peace and it was when he was approached by Joy that he finally grudgingly gave up. “Certainly” he said. “I could do with a walk.” He hated exercise but needs must.

He wasn’t sure what po meant though, but was too concerned about potential ignorance to ask.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 am
"Ayos," Joy beamed about to start heading for the camp's perimeters when it occurred to her to introduce herself via their "fake" name. "By the way, I'm Joy but while we're out here call me Darna!" the emphasis and the way she said the pseudonym suggested there was a deeper meaning behind it. And she would have gladly explained without prompting had her weapon not given her a very clear impression that he would prefer that she shut up.

So to compromise, Joy instead asked "What about you?"

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:00 pm

"Lawrence." he said "But you can call me Ian, if you like. Darna it is." It had been a long time since he'd used the name Ian, it was one of the multitude of pseudonyms he used while defrauding, scamming and swindling.

"Hopefully it isn't dangerous, and equally hopefully it doesn't rain, I didn't bring an umbrella."

Water was such a blight, if it wasn't for needing it to survive he'd wish it would simply go away and leave him alone for ever.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:25 pm
"Gotcha, Ian!" Joy nodded as they began to patrol the perimeter of the camp, "And I dunno, a little excitement ain't exactly unwelcome. It's way better than boredom. Just as long as no one gets kidnapped like what happened in the jungle. Or some giant-a** rock-bird starts attacking." Joy was still a little shaken by the whole encounter, but she wouldn't back down from it should it happen again.

"And a little rain never hurt anyone. A little rain over a long period though? Ha! Recipe for flooding." The wryness of her voice suggested that she was well acquainted with floods. "And when you add flooding with the wild animals, and if you got any open wounds, you mebbe risk leptospirosis."

The grin on her face should not be as wide as it was but Joy didn't seem too worried about it. Maybe she just overestimated how much their FEAR shield protected them from. Maybe she just hadn't experienced the terror of water beyond that.

Baneful
Sorry this took forever x.x

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces