Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[CAMP LUCKY] HalloweenWorld (Shu, Justin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:44 pm
After Shu had mentioned wanting to create a Guild, Justin had gone all serious business. While instructions were still being handed out in camp, he had wandered off in search of honey from his previous quest. When that failed, he instead, gathered as many available food supplies to store in his guild bank as possible before he realized that he had lost sight of Shu.

The Mist trainee circled the camp three times before coming back and gathering more food supplies. Someone had left a distinctly Harry Potter-coloured scarf at base camp, which Justin had borrowed simply because he thought it was a gear upgrade. Asking people if they had seen the user "Waiting2Bloom" brought extremely mixed results all ending in no, so justin just waited, and waited. Surely he wasn't that lost, was he?

meegane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:18 pm
Before she got Justin's reply, Amercia talked again and her attention temperarily shifted towards her since it was something more important than relax chats. A chance to make friends with friendly Halloweeners might be a good thing to satisfy her curiosity, maybe she could help Mimsy to collect some precious information as well.

The petite Death was excited about sleeping with someone else, in the same room to be precise. She disliked being alone. Despite of the fact that it wasn't a real summer camp, everything looked awesome. As she wanted to ask if Justin wanted to go patroling as a group but grabbed some air instead of a fabric which should be on the hunter, she whipped her head and found out he was not there before the dismiss. Oh no, he missed the valuable Q&A session!

Struggling between getting her million questions answers and finding her lost friend, Shu went for the latter. Hence, the petite Death asked every single people if they had seen a blonde young hunter who probably mentioned quests, raid or fabric or honey and whether they were asked to join a guild.

Besides those frown and viewed her like a lost girl, she didn't get much clues. However, when she stopped by near the kitchen door, she heard someone talked about a surprising hunter seized a lot of foods that not matching his figure, she knew she finally got something. Gradually, she found her new friend who had gotten himself a new scarf.

"Hey Justin, where've you been? You missed the chance to ask questions!" To Shu, asking questions was an important way to get answers. "Oh nice scarf, which house are you?" Probably she was easily distracted and began a new topic to talk with.

Zoobey

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:24 am
Upon seeing Shu, Justin stood up, very excitedly, everything he had been collecting on his lap falling to the ground including a small assortment of disposable plates, cutlery, and condiments. "I'm ready! I cleared out my other quest logs in the area!"

He began to pick up everything he had dropped, stuffing as much as possible into his pants. "It's okay I asked questions earlier, I have a big secret but I'm not supposed to tell anyone." It wasn't really a secret because the Hunter in charge had answered in front of everyone. "Anyway, which part of the map should we explore first? - I brought supplies just in case."

There was a pun here regarding his name in the last three lines, but Justin, being Justin, was way too excited about adventure to have noticed what he had done. "Also this scarf is probably house Argent Dawn." It could have been the Argent Crusade or the Ashen Verdict too, but as he couldn't pull up his reputation log in this zoned area, Justin had no way of double-checking. "At least they provide some unique quest gear!"

Yeah, the whole every single coat on the main quest island being white and gold thing was weird and a terrible design choice. They should at least come with shoulder pads for more protection.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:37 pm
Shu's attention shifted from the beaming face of Justin to the stuff that dropped and rolling away for him. He fitted what the others said, he grabbed all the stuff like a mini hurricane. The petite Death, knew well that they, at least not needing plates in their tasks. Her lips pursed again at the whim to ask whether he got a bag or backpack, but couldn't when she saw how much efforts Justin put in to stuff things into his pants, fell off, and tried again. "I-I have brought some snacks, too. If you're hungry."

At the finally core question he asked, Shu gave it a thoughtful minute and asked Justin what he'd like to do. America had listed some but not limited tasks, and a newbie might be safer to stay around the camp. Quickly the topic shifted to the scarf again, she gave the scarf with wide stripes a good careful look but didn't expect a name not any of the four houses she was familiar with. "Argent Dawn...?" Shu repeated and in a small fuss, she thought she might miss a new book or extra writing. No way! There might be a horrified expression on her face for seconds, "There're new ones?" and mechandises were out already?

While the shock of she missed something as a loyal fans overwhelmed her mind, there was a tiny area worked properly that got the idea quest gear could mean extra clothing.

Zoobey

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:19 pm
"Well," Justin scratched his head, "it isn't truly new, but I guess nre to this patch content." He mistook Shu's surprise about the scarf for disappointment, and after a moment's thought handed it her. "Here, I'm already exalted with Argent Dawn and we can always get another one for me later."

It was to be noted (which both were unaware of) that the scarf didn't originally belong to Justin.

He stretched and then beamed at Shu. "Come on guild buddy! Let's at least explore the map a bit more, maybe even do some dungeons." His eyes were positively sparkling again.

meegane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 am
Shu, when with Justin, had to have her internal translator on all the time. The petite Death thought hard about what he meant by exalted. Maybe a perfect, she guessed, on the grounds that she didn't quite understand the concept of LARP so much. "Oh thank you," she answered automatically but drifted off. Well known he might not magically take out a scarf from his pockets, she took it, folded it and put into her satchel.

The excitement in the hunter's voice drew her attention back quickly and set off behind Justin who already walking away briskly. Mind still confused when he did acquire a map in such an efficient manner while she sped up to catch up his skipping steps. "Hey Justin, wait for me......Th-There may be traps." To convince the fast-moving figure to slow down, she wasn't sure what she had said in panic.

Zoobey

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 am
Throwing all hazard to the wind at Shu's request, Justin shouted something to her that sounded a lot like "I see some quests up ahead!"

Since neither of them seemed to own a mount, his run was just very gradual as he passed in excited bursts through muddy terrain, some modest trees, one or two creeks, and an abandoned waypost. It was beginning to mist now, a fine rain that made everything look foggy and dark.

At last he stopped. "What's that ahead?" Justin was of course, referring to a sequence of glowing lights in the fog, all seemingly floating on their own.

Meegane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:47 am
While picking up things fell off his too full pocket behind the hunter and temporarily put into her bag, Shu spaced out to think it felt like taking care of a younger brother. Though she wasn't sure how old Justin was, he did look young but appearance can be tricky.

Even though they were very different, the hunter reminded her of her own brother. With him, she seemed to be the younger one. A surge of sadness struck her as she missed her brother in coma. Hence, she did not pay attention on where they were heading towards.

In fact, it was quite dangerous to let her alert down like that, luckily they didn't encounter anything. As she finally collected herself and felt the drizzle, she blinked to re-concentrate. She had been in misty places, and mostly, it didn't end up in a good way.

Justin's question received a head shake, in the midst of all fogginess, she wasn't sure what they had seen. "Justin, be careful." She simply warned, hoping they were not enemies as they got closer to check.

Zoobey

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:39 pm
"Hey!" Justin yelled towards the lights, waving his arms madly, "Are you guys questing too? Want to quest together?"

Fortunately, everyone in the vicinity heard that, and despite the fog, his voice echoed quite dramatically all around.

The sources of the light clusters wavered, hovering, and then gradually, increasingly, began to move closer.

"Over here!" Justin yelled, running towards the lights, fog still excessively thick. There was a startled yelp-

- And suddenly he was gone.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 am
Shu pretty much confirmed her new friend was a trainee when he actively drew attention. It won't be a problem in normal situation, the larger the group, the more support they would have. Yet, they were near a weak point where Halloweeners might come, and even the hostile horseman. In short, it wasn't a wise decision to do so.

Anyway, it was too late to stop Justin and his loud voice.

Just a lag of several seconds, with a cut-short yell, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Justin?" She called but there was no reply. "JUSTIN?" She raised her voice to no avail. Oh no -

- Someone abducted her strange but adorable new friend and might be possibly new brother!

NO WAY!

"Reveal yourself and give me back my friend or else - or else...." The petite Death did poorly at threatening. She stared towards the direction of the lights, tried her best to make a mean face.

Zoobey

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 pm
"Relax," said a voice that was distinctly Not Justin. It was holding a glowing lamp shaped like a pumpkin, and from its cloak was a distinct scaled tail, flickering bath and forth, "your friend just took a fall, into a ditch, somewhere. Here hold this."

It gave her the lamp and then jumped into the abyss as well. Moments later with quite incredible strength, it picked up Justin off its shoulders and dumped him next to Shu, beckoning for her to give him the lamp back. "If I didn't know any better I'd say your friend was quite... Human."

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:57 am
The attempt to relax Shu resulted in an opposite effect, until it told where her partner was. She was certain they had met a halloween world dweller. It was always impressive to see one but at the same time panic for not revealing their hunter identity.

Anyway, she was the more experienced one and had to protect Justin in case of accident. Thus, she took a deep breathe to loosen her nerves and took the spooky cute pumpkin lamp from the him. They are reapers they are reapers they are reapers. Shu's self-hypnosis was halted when the halloweener re-appeared with Justin.

The first thought that was wiped off from her mind was it would be nice if he could give her a piggyback ride. The second one was more sane that she took in action. "Justin, are you okay?" She crouched and hand gently patted his face.

Grown up in a strict family, manner was a deep rooted thing, so she couldn't help but to answer when someone asked a question. "Hmm, he likes human stuff so much. You can imagine some spiritual stuff enthusiasts in human world."

After apologized to Justin internally, Shu even sighed helplessly to strengthen the impression of a reaper who had no choice, but accompany her friend anyway.

"What're you doing here then?" As a hunter, she had the obligation to prevent any threats might come for her comrades.

Zoobey

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers